Have 6 stones to lose and ashamed

Blimey Jim, just looked at your photos and you are A-mazing!!!!! Although you are in maintenance how did it take you to get to your target?

Ah, rachie, you have the magic number of posts so you can see my photo's then. :D

Took me 31/2 - 4 years to get to my last stone to lose love

Looking good Jim looking good!!!! I didn't realise that I have to get a number of posts on...well that is it for me...keep going and I can't imagine what I shall see next lol!!! ;-) xx

Hey Rach! Sorry i haven't popped on for a couple of days - its been mad! How you getting on? How did the WI go? xx

Hi Rachie, hope your first week is going well.

This forum is full of us all in the same position and are not judgemental in any way, you get nothing but help, encouragement and support.

We all have one common interest and thats what counts.

The pleasure of Atkins is the food you can eat, no deprivation here Rachie! LOL.

Good luck to you x

Hi Rachie, sorry I haven't been on. It will be my 1st anniversary on March 30th (YAY) & I still have days when I can't eat much. I would say 'just go with the flow', but have lashings of water :D x

Hey Cinta. No worries hope u r ok? How's ur wkd so far? Mine has seen me kicked out of ketosis tho incorrect (although at the time I ought they were correct) food choices. Xx

Good morning Jim

How are you today? xx

Hi J2Blue,

I have realised over the years whilst trying to lose weight that I am an emotional eater and therefore if I say away from the sugar carb and fat trap then I tend not to crave food to soothe my emotions. I have also realised that I need to try to not react to my thoughts and then feelings as the naysayers in my head can grow really loud esp as my business has just failed and I am trying to get a job and sale my house and blah blah blah blah..... I am looking forward to feeling better and have more energy and not to feel sluggish.

Hope every one is having a fab day..I have just gone out and bought my food and am researching Atkins products as I am away a lot at the mo on the interview circuit so I need to ensure I water and food available to prevent snacking yikes!!! xxxx

This is totally me :(

Hi Ela ine,

I hate being this way but for now I have to resogn myself to it and understand that I need to get out even if it is just for 5 mins. Hate not having a job grrrr...... My worth is in my work as home is pretty mundane; not used to having fun in my life lol!! xx

hi rachie, I'm fine love. :)

Cool..you have a fab day so far?
xx

Hey Kally, how you doing today? Hello back to you and thanks for dropping by xx

Don't blame you; I am supposed to be job hunting but I found loads of things to do besides that hahaha!! 5 weeks of job hunting is tiresome lol!! Hope your shift is going well? xx

Hi Rachie, i imagine the job hunting is hard work. Do you set yourself easier small goals to keep you on track? Always better to eat elephants in small pieces :)

Hey Kat1e, my OH says that to me too. I am just waiting for jobs to be advertised. I break my day into 3 parts morning afternoon and evening. I try to go out for a walk after lunch and then in the evening i am either watching tv, catching up with friends or chatting with my fab mates on here. I am trying not think of the elephant as it involves getting a job, packing and moving house yikes!!

How was your day? I managed to keep to my plan, but i am wondering about snacking and whether it is permitted and if so what to have late in the evening? xx

when i need a snack i have a small handful of nuts usually brazils or i grab a babybel or pepperami, got a stock of the stuff now and for the first time in a long time ive got loads of food in i love and i havent eaten it all in a few hours ha ha x

Back