Have been away...weigh in result!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 3 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just spent the week in UK, sensible eating and no alcohol. Weigh in tonight and I have lost 0.9 kg just under 2 lb :D:D Just goes to show that I am capable of sensible eating!!

Whilst in UK I bought lots of new clothes...mainly size 14!!!!! In July I was a size 20 :party0049: To say I am happy would be an understatement. Went to M&S to get measured for new bras too, went to UK wearing old 44DD came back looking quite svelte in 38DD. Last night I threw out 4 black bags of oversized clothes, there is NO WAY I am going to wear them again.

Before I went I think I mentioned that none of my family knew I had lost weight, I so wish I had a camera when my mum saw me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    wow @ your pictures :) and what a great trip you've had, nothing feels quite as good as getting into a smaller dress size or bra size..

Congratulations Angel :)

Sarah xx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

that is brill, just had a look at your pics aswell you look fab. its so nice going shopping and buying smaller clothes. soon in the 12's!

5. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    im glad you feel so good and so you should i looked at your photos and they are great!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.