have bitten the bullet...

yup still in the zone... had a cry over the weekend. not sure why...

i tried to explain to my o/h that i eat for comfort and to make myself feel better. but atm i cant do that, hence the emotions boiling over!
i said to him thats it is like him not being able to play/watch footy... lol. he would be pretty grumpy too.

food is my hobby, i love it. dont really have any other fave past-times so i dont quite know what to do with myself if i feel down or hormonal.

BUT despite feeling soooo **** i am not giving in!!! 4.5 wks til hols and no time for slipping up. got bikinis and clothes from last yr which i will be wearing. no excuses!

xxx

4.5 weeks will fly by hun.
just picture the sausages in a bikini!!!! lol
and i know what you mean about food being your hobby,,, i'm the same......
but when on cambridge i have the best nails in the world cos i sit and play with my acrylics and glitters constantly lol
i only have 13lbs to go now and am taking the route via the higher plans hopefully yo learn about portion sizes etc.... but its all good
we WILL get there, have no doubts
x

hiya claire, thanks for leaving me little messages! its lovely to sign on and find that waiting for me... i give so much support to my ladies and i sometimes just need someone to be there for me. boo hoo lol... poor me!!!

i am being serious though... it means alot.
good luck with moving up the stages, and yes you will def learn about portion sizes.

well another 2lb down. and 21 to go... 4 weeks thursday til we head off so its tight but whatever i can shift will be a bonus.

have a good day all. x

another 0.6lb off today. seems to be half a lb a day at the mo.

official wk 2 wi is tomorrow! hoping for another 4lb'er...

have been really quite grumpy and a bit resentful the past few days. not feeling bad enough to crumble and cheat but def not over the moon. am also beginning to dislike the packs. even my firm faves of chick and mush/ choc mint do not appeal to me... weird...

anyway 4 wks tomorrow til hols so gotta keep going.

xxx

wk 2 = 4lbs again...

I am planning a day off on sunday for o/h's father bday. i am ok about this and am actually looking forward to it. prob be a roast dinner so easy to be 'careful-ish'.

Hope all is well with all other returners! x

You go girl! Rocking and rolling this week too.....

Know what you mean about struggling to get to the 2 stone loss in 4 weeks I think I'll probably end up with 26 or 27lbs.... because, and I'm going by previous SS weight loss, I usually lose 3.5lb a week....

hiya ali!

i think whatever we can shift is a bonus!!!

we should just compare how we feel in 4 weeks compared to how we felt before we started... just to complete 4 weeks of ss is enough for me! 26/27 is sooo close anyway.

Today I am a little bunged up. Am glugging strong black coffee (yuk!!!) to get some movement!

Have sts for 3 days now and I know this means constipated, scales not even moved a smidgen despite being 100% ss.
Give it another day or so and see what happens!

Im looking forward to food on sunday, my bowels will certainly appreciate some solids to push through the dregs lol!

Have a good day all returners x

Hey cd08 hope you get some movement soon xxx enjoy that roast dinner cos you'll be having it for a few of us! lol. I am just starting week 5 and doing ok. I am crunched on time to get this weight off so hopefully will get there. I need to be moving up the plans before the end of September just to be ready in case I have my operation soon after my appointment on 5th October.

Here's to another 100% ss day!

Anne-Mariexx

ooh annmarie, good luck with the diet and getting weight off before op. we will all be here to listen to you if you need support!

although i am off on hols in 4 weeks i will def be back to shift holiday lbs and get to ultimate goal (and maintain) of 9,7 for xmas.
so if you need a chat anytime let me know, we all know how hard this can be.

and yes i am sure everyone will be thinking of me and my roast lol.

i cant wait... all that veg will surely get me moving.

another lb down today but no significant movement to speak of. one rabbit dropping lol.

have a good day returners xxx

CDO8,

How was that roast???? Did the vege's help? Well done on that lb, each one is better off than on!

AMxx

well one day off = 5lbs on!!!

am looking at a sts on tomorrow but hey ho, am pleased to have had a day off. gives me the strength to keep going for next 3 weeks til hols.

and no the food did not help with things downstairs... in fact i had an 'ouch' experience yesterday!!! lol sorry of tmi...

so am firmly back on the wagon and hoping for ketosis today. onwards and downwards folks x

WELL done Cambridgediet08! When is your WI??

As you know guzzle guzzle guzzle and who knows you might have a pleasant surprise!

Bren
X

Ducloease - or lactulous helps with the ouch! 5lb is me if I even nibble, especially if I go near sausages! but its just glycogen - you'll get it off quickly!

w.i is tomorrow Bren. still getting rid of 5lb gain from sunday though so prob a sts if i am lucky!!!

amm451 i could've def used something to *ahem* soften to blow so to speak... y'ouch! like a big glass shard... tmi i know. sorry...

need to get glugging, am way behind in my water today. although yest and day before was really good so one day wont harm me im sure.

x

you'll get there, I've started the day all week really slack but am getting 4l down me.... water flavouring helps, I couldn't do without it!

as i guessed, got a sts today!
so hoping for a good one for next week, wish me luck.
x

Lots of luck coming your way, although I am sure you won't need it as your determination will pull you through.

so i have lost 2lbs since thursday when i sts for week 3 w.i.

am hoping for a really good loss by thursday!

after my day off i was mega constipated for days... this seems to have been rectified lol hence the 2lb loss.

i hate weekends... too many temptations to avoid! cant even go cinema as i LOVE pick'n'mix :'-(

oh well on a brighter note, 2 weeks 5 days til hols!!!!! yippee xxx

so hopefully another 1/2lbs off before thurs w.i, this will make a nice 4/5lb loss this week. phew!

only 17 days til hols so am mega enthusiastic atm. also have booked our wedding for xmas 2010 so am feeling very positive today!!!!

yippeee!!!!

xxx

ooh another lb down!!! had a great day yest, drank all my water and had a nice long walk with dogs. felt very positive all day!

if i get another lb off by tomorrows w.i then that is 5lb this week, makes up for my (self inflicted) sts last week.

heres to tomorrow!!!!

x

Back