Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have I blown it!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bigsal, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bigsal

bigsal Member

Had a hospital visit today and on the way back I walked through M&S got the lovely smell of coffee and I couldn't resist......I did it I had a cappachino. I so regret it now it wasn't even that nice:cry:.Am I in trouble or will i just go on as if nothing happened:wave_cry:
    Any suggestions

Bigsal:ashamed0005:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    forget it put it behind you a blip re- focus and continue and stay away from future cappuchinos.
    xx

4. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    See it for what it was a little blip...don't let it sabotage all you have acheived so far...perhaps visualise next time how you would cope with that situation so that it doesn't happen again and maybe have a coffee with hot vanilla to make something similar :)

5. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    OH MY GOD!! a cappuccino!!???? yes you have definately blown it. In fact, it will probably take you about 3 months just to get back to where you were yesterday!! you bad bad girl.

Sorry. I'm feeling a bit of a menace today!

forget about it - if u think a cappuccino is bad, i won't tell u what i ate in my first week.... LOL

6. bigsal

bigsal Member

Ah well that's it off now to mcD's for a big mac:D

Thanks all really, will get back to it now ....onwards and upwards.

Bigsal

7. Mikey18

Mikey18 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(30.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    the way I see it, you will probably get rid of the stuff from the cappuccino when you take a pee... haha

dont worry about it love, I almost got a meat platter the other week...was tempted - SO VERY TEMPTED hahha

but yeah just put it behind you, wont do much damage, just need to get yourself back into ketosis - and drink PLENTY of water :D

8. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    just put it behind you...carry on...keep going, and try not to give in to temptation again!!!...good luck.

9. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hahaha Vickie the menace (I love that word!) :spank:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.