Have i messed up?

Gothicess

Hi

I've been on exante TS now for 9 days but I'm not getting on with the shakes at all! I ordered new bars and porridge on Sunday for next day delivery bit they still haven't come. So yesterday I ended up buying and eating an atkins bar because I needed to still have three meals and make up the calories. I checked this morning and I'm still in ketosis but I just feel so guilty that I strayed and it looks like I may have to substitute today too:( I'm really struggling and just had to vent on here. Sorry :(

Of course you haven't messed up! You could have abandon the diet completely but you made a sensible choice and chose a diet bar! Please don't beat yourself up, you have to test out products to see if they work for you - can't help slow delivery. As long as you are still STS or losing weight I'm sure it is fine! You're doing so well and fingers crossed you find something you like better in the bars and porridge! :)

Thanks Sheridan

I guess I didn't jump off of the diet completely and I haven't eaten "normal" food so to speak.
It's reassuring that someone who understands what I'm doing has replied thankyou again
I just wanna shift my baby weight. And I'm sure you know how sometimes this diet can get you down. Not normally a mopey sod!!

Of course you haven't messed up! You could have abandon the diet completely but you made a sensible choice and chose a diet bar! Please don't beat yourself up, you have to test out products to see if they work for you - can't help slow delivery. As long as you are still STS or losing weight I'm sure it is fine! You're doing so well and fingers crossed you find something you like better in the bars and porridge! :)

I completely understand! I have been added to my baby weight for three years now and the diet makes you jump through emotional hoops at times.

But this forum is a great place to vent :)

Oh bless you - Atkins is ketosis friendly! The only very very slight thing is that it didn't have the added nutrients the exante products do. But as Sheridan said what an awesome choice you made.
I sense you are the type to beat yourself up about things... Which never helps.
You should start a diary and update us all on your progress.
Xxx

Thanks Lara. You are right I very easily make myself feel guilty about things! And I think I will give a diary a go. Never tried before but let's see how it goes! X

Thanks Lara. You are right I very easily make myself feel guilty about things! And I think I will give a diary a go. Never tried before but let's see how it goes! X

Let me know where to head and I'll follow you x

Back