Have you changed pharmacy???

Sara4

Gold Member
Have any of you changed pharmacy? If so did they give you grief? Did you have to watch the dvd again?

The assistant in my chemist is just a pain and I can't stick her. Was thinking of changing this Wed for weigh in.

Assisstant says she would dream of letting me go below 11stone on TFR and would only allow me maintenance. Now 11 stone gives me a BMI of 25.6 Surely you can stay on it till target???? My target is 10 stone 7lbs not exactly low!!!

Thanks

I thought the whole idea was to get to within a healthy BMI range?? What is the woman playing at? Do you not deal with the pharmacist? at the end of the day it's the pharmacist who is allowing you on this diet and not the assistant. Have a chat with the pharmacist hun and get this sorted out, after all we are spending a fortune and want to do things properly. Good luck xx

Thanks Fi. In my first stint on LT of 8 weeks I never laid eyes on the pharmacist. Only 2 assisstants. One of whom gets everything wrong! But I think I will talk to pharmacist.

I want to get to about 9.5 stone and at my last weigh in I was 11.4, my Pharmacist said she only wants me to lose another 10lbs then go to re-feed then maintenance. I explained I wanted to stay on TFR until I get to target, but she explained about the benefits of losing the remainder with a low calorie diet. I cant remember everything she said, but it did make sense at the time.

Back