Have you ever?.....

....mixed up your shakes in advance?

i did this earlier and it has separated into thick creamy gloop at bottom with water-like liquid at bottom and a skin on the top,yuck!! won't be doing that again!!:eek:

Was going to say don't -they'll do just that :-(
According to what I understand you need to drink them as soon as possible after they are mixed, otherwise the nutrients begin to break down - plus they are horrid if left too long
Hope that helps
Andrea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YUKKY ....i made one a few weeks back and then got side tracked by something and forgot i had made it...Pure filth after just 45 mins..even the dog wouldnt touch it and he loves to try and eat my stinky breath lol xx

Thanks,am going to make them fresh when required from now on : )

was interesting to see though,wonder if that's what happens inside your stomach when you drink them? I guess the watery part just goes straight through you and the more solid stuff is the "foody" part? i don't know!!!

My breath has been rancid for past few weeks.

Dreading my dental appointment next week

When I was on LT we were told that the shakes must be comsumed within 15 mins otherwise they lose nutrients, I am presuming that exante would be roughly the same?

You're supposed to drink the shakes within 20mins of making them, something about depleting nutrients if you leave them to stand for ages.

I carry the breath stips on me at all time,s you are allowed to have those, these can be bought from the pharmasist, and the only mouth wash you are allowed to use is the listerine original antibacterial one. Brush your tongue too :)

Back