Haven't weighed in but seeing results!

Babana

I'm trying to space out my weighing ins. It's been almost two weeks (I'll weigh on Thurs). So I don't know if I've lost any weight BUT I put on a blouse to today that I couldn't do up properly over my bust the last time I put it on (Christmas) but now it fits perfectly!!! I am just so pleased with myself. This has really spurred me on. I have a loft full of much smaller clothes and this has made me even more determined to go for it.

Nothing feels better than when ur clothes fit you perfectly. No squeezing, and buttons popping lol.....

Well done you, and a good inspiration for us!! x

That's wonderful - well done, i am a scale hopping have to go on them every morning .... so well done on the will power for spacing the scales out and what a great feeling ....can't wait to get back into my clothes as having to buy a few items the next size up has been really sad hoping they won't fit for long !!

Well done! Must be a great feeling when your clothes starting better. And the will power to keep off the scales :eek:

wow well done! i think its great when the scales go down but when clothes start fitting again its even better isnt it !!! because its so dis-heartning when you've lost pounds on the scales and then smaller clothes still arent fitting! so well done :D xxx

Thanks everyone. It's such a great feeling. I'm resisting the temptation to buy lots of new clothes as I'm no where near target and still want to lose a few more dress sizes. Mind you I have got clothes of varying sizes anyway thanks to my yo yo weight loss/gain. This time I'm determined to keep it off for good!

Back