Having the worst day

Missy_mint

I feel like I'm sorting out problems non stop, having a bad time in work and now to top it off the £340 all singing all dancing coffee machine I bought for OH has broken again and only got it returned last weekend as it broke. First time using it today and it's broken and when I call the company nobody is answering as closed weekends ahhhh. I want to do something really fun now to me that would be a meal out and some drinks. Can't do that and can't even shop :( and just been crying ughhh I can't wait to get this diet over with!!!

Oh honey :( ive felt like that a few days this week..
What i do to cheer me up is my nails, or a hot bubbley bath with bath bombs, hair masks, candels, body butter :) pamper yourself a little bit.. or the money you would spend on a meal out and drinks, go and spend on something nice for yourself. I'm going to have a pedicure today to treat myself after my weight loss yesterday :) xx

I'm having a sh£& day too, you are not alone. Pmt from hell. I'd love to eat but only just got into mild ketosis and don't want to scupper it. Good advice from Sinead. Pamper and spend on yourself :)) it is really really tough going this diet, but I've found keeping busy helps. Any hobbies, making things?? X

I've been out and bought some sugar craft stuff want to get back into it :) luckily I never seem interested in eating the stuff I make. But then made lots of wrong turns in the car and was jammed packed got annoyed and now back home wanting to et. OH had a mcdonalds in the car with me too ...torture!!!

Ditto!

Hiya,

All I can say say hun is I totally understand. Im sorry not to have the answer as I wish I had it today as I am also in that same place today. At least you came on here, hope your feeling a little better now too. Im guessing tomorrows another day...hopefully a better one! Early nights all round.
Have a nice evening. x:bighug:

aw petal, weekends can be crap and this diet is tough going everyone really deserves a medal, good for you sticking at it. i love sineads suggestions for nice bubble bath etc. defo any money you thnk you might spend on a take away for example stick in a tin and treat youself to a nice massage or something will be good to look forward to when feeling stressed. plus put the coffeee machine to back of your head shops are closed to monday and youre well within your rights for a new one, or give em hell toture the supervisor till they give you your money back xxx

Back