Having to force meals down you...

SammyE

Silver Member
Today Ive really struggled to finish my shake, bar and soup, half way through I feel so full... Ive just forced the soup down me and I feel like ive eaten a 3 course meal, uncomfortably full, Ketosis wouldnt make you feel full when your not would it?

I physically cant be full to bursting after a mug of soup!

Ive had 4 pints of water so it isnt like Ive drunk loads and loads of water... its really weird, anyone else had this?

Im finding the soups make me feel very full, not so much the shakes and bar but I have had 2 soups today and felt stuffed after each!!

Also havent been for a P** which is very annoying rauugghh xx

I can often get to 9pm and realise I haven't yet had my 3rd pack:) It's a good thing lol!

I use loads more water with the soups so agree they make me feel more fuller.

I get this too!! Though I was going mad! But yes I feel full about half way through a soup, I don't get it with the bars or shakes but I have to force myself to finish a soup (I like the taste so it's not that) It's amazing really because believe me only a week ago I could eat a heck of alot more than a mug of soup!! Wonder if there's something in them to give the effect of fullness??

I think they must have something in to make you feel full, but same as I only have it with the soups.

Mind you just had a bar, and after eating it (along with 50cl of water) I had a little stitch!

Whilst drinking the soups i tend to feel full but 5 or 10 mins after finishing them the full feeling goes unfortunately.

Glad its not only me!

Back