Hayleys Weight Loss Diary!!

Ah well done.

It's great how versatile this diet is! Good for you planning ahead, stops you messing up! Well done! Luckly, me and the other half eat seperatly during the week, means I can eat when I need to/want to!

I too am looking forward to Monday, can't wait to see all our hard effort pay off :)

Good day today, had a shake for breakfast and lunch with a banana inbetween. i didnt have an afternoon snack today as i was busy, but did polish off my 2 ltrs of water. had a nice tea and might have a snack with my brew tonight.

got a bit of a dilemma about this weekend, my mum has invited myself and the boyf to stay with her on saturday night - problem - she lives in a hotel = lots of yummy yummy food! we wont be going till sat evening so i will be ok during the day and am hoping to have enough willpower to choose sensibly for my dinner (and leave before the dessert menu appears). the day after do you think (if i pre plan) for breakfast i can substitute my shake for say poached eggs on toast or something? also, if i take a shake with me for sunday lunchtime, will it keep ok in a fridge overnight?

hope everyones had a good day xx

if its a readymade shake it will be fine in fridge over night,, not sure about a powder one made up tho. but enjoy the weekend even if you eat more than normal just try to keep the choices sensible even if you have a dessert maybe try have fruit with a small dollop of ice cream or something like that then not to much damage done and then back on plan on monday

How about counting the breakfast as your mail meal for that day. Then stock up on the ready made shakes or prehaps take the meal bars with you instead. I tried the ultra slim "chrispy chocolat" bar for the first time today, it was gorgeous.... Can't believe something so nice is part of a diet!!!!

Don't forget you still have to enjoy life, you can't let your diet spoil a nice weekend away!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Hey,

Looks like you're doing fantastically!!

Don't stress too much about the weekend, make sensible choices, and perhaps even secretly have you shake for brekkie, and then crack on you're not hungry, and just opt for a slice of toast which could be one of your snacks?
Otherise, use brekkie as your main meal and have shakes for lunch and dinner!!

This is why SF is so good, it's completely flexible!!

Good luck, and enjoy your weekend!

:)

well i survived yesterday, had a shake for breakfast and took some SF cheese things and a shake to uni for snack and lunch didnt have an afternoon snack as i was in lectures and working my way through my ltrs of water! for tea boyf wanted burgers, so i managed to have 2 burgers (no buns) with a cheese slice (light) and tomato on with 1 potato waffle for my calorie allowance and it was yummy scrummy!!i did have a white aero mouse at night for my snack, 108 cals so a bit naughty!!

today ive had a shake for breakfast and lunch and picked up a heavenly choc bar from boots for a mid morning snack, i am going away tonight so tomorrow have decided to make breakfast my main meal and have picked up a ready made shake to take with me for lunch tomorrow - thanks to everyone for advice and support on this! - i just hope i have enought willpower to do it - i shall let you know tomorrow!!!hopefully with my weigh in day being monday that will get me through!

on a happier note, how lovely is this weather!!its ssooooooo sunny and warm where i am, this also makes it so much easier to be on this diet and i welcome my ice cold shakes and ltrs of water!! i get like this when i go on a hot holiday, i just dont seem to want food when its hot - this will be a different matter come tea time!!

Hope everyones enjoying the sun and have a LOOOOOVELY weekend!!

xx

so let me know how you think i did...

i did indulge in a half lager and lime when i got to my mums last night, it was too hot and sunny not too! for tea i chose, asparagus and poached egg for my starter, duck with pak choi and baby potatoes for my main, no sauce or anything, then fresh strawberries and a scoop of vanilla ice cream for my dessert. i know i maybe shouldnt have had ALL 3 courses but i was hungry!
today i did have breakfast as my main meal, i had 2 x poached eggs on brown toast and some baked beans and a bowl of strawberries, i calculated this to about just over 300 cals?! i then had a ready made shake for lunch - raspberry crush - didnt really like it - then a shapers bar for a snack, i resisted sandwiches and crisps that everyone else was sat round having. then for tea i had a shake, and also had a potato waffle with some beans - i figured that with my extra calories from breaky and 2 snacks worth i could have a bit of something, i was making a fry up for the boyf so was making me hungry!im v full now tho!!

so like i said, let me know what you think of my choices, good or bad or where i could have improved!!

aside from that its been a lovely weekend, apart from Englands poor poor show :( first weigh in tomorrow so i will let you know how i do in the morning!!

x

well its weigh in day!! and am pleased to announce this week i have lost 3 lbs!!!! im so thrilled!

I still plan to up my game this week, as last week i had a lot of SF crisps and bars as snacks, however, i have stocked up on fruit to up my fruit intake. also, last week i did NOOOOOOO excersize!!!so i plan to start working some into my days where i can this week and hopefully see more losses :D

Hope all the other newbies have had good 1st weigh ins!!
x

Well done on the loss and sounds like u coped pretty well with your night away and made sensible choices well done

yesterday was a good day, i had a shake for breakfast and a banana for a snack, the boyf was off too yesterday so we went out for a wander and he decided he wanted to sit and have some lunch whilst we were out, so i went and got myself a ready made shake from boots and had a cup of tea in the cafe whilst he had some lunch, i was so proud and a little bit shocked that i was able to refrain!!i had chicken and salad for tea and for a pudding i had a mirangue (sp?) it was my cousins birthday and my aunty had made loads of them so i treated myself!!mmm mmm!
onwards with today!x

Well done at being able to resist give yourself a huge pat on the back for that

had a good day, wasnt really hungry for anything this morning, it was soo hot and i was off to the hairdressers early so just had a shapers bar im afraid :( when i got home at lunchtime that was a different matter and made myself a shake mmm mmm! had a bit of a fruit salad with some fat free yoghurt for this afternoons snack and jacket potato with tinned spaghetti for tea!
i have just put together some yummy low fat chocolate brownies!in the oven as we speak, im in that mood where i bake, but its not for me its just something to do and i enjoy other people enjoying it, does anyone else ever get this??

also today got myself a tub of cafe latte shake (still on offer in boots!) read on here somewhere they are nice warmed up a bit so looking forward to trying that one out!
have been slacking a bit on the water front,only getting through about 1 ltr a day in the last couple of days so made a mental note to get back on it!!
x

Sounds like you are doing great. Well done on week 1 weight loss :)

BLEURGH....

so yesterday i may have overindulged a tad...was doing a 7.30-3.30 shift at work so took 2 shakes and my water with me, my breakfast shake went down a treat and had a banana for snack, then my other shake for lunch, however, at work they do a staff lunch for theatre and ward staff and its all yummy party food!!i didnt have what i normally would have, i give myself that, however, i did end up picking at it and had 1/4 of a ham sandwich, 2 mini onion bajis and a slither of ham and pineapple pizza (eeeeeeeeek) for tea we had salmon and salad then i had 2 pieces of my low fat chocolate brownie and spoonful of ice cream - NAUGHTY ME!

today has just been hectic, i woke up at 7.30 - to be at work at 8!my brakfast shake barely touched the sides!!i had a banana and my water whilst i was at work then rushed back home with 45 mins to get showered and ready for a job interview, which i just found out i didnt get :( (i havent, AS YET, eaten my feelings!!) needless to say i didnt sit down to have my lunch shake till 3 o clock!i had a warmed up cafe latte!! lovely, however, when i open the tin to get my powder out i am overwhelmed with the smell!it smells like gravy granuals!!! i had a shapers bar for my afternoon snack and just had pasta in tomato sauce for tea.
off to kickboxing tonight to get rid of some of my frustration, then a good nights sleep i think!!

x

today was a good day, had a latte/vanilla shake for breakfast and an orange and some grapes for my morning snack. i had a chocolate shake for lunch and a shapers bar for my snack, just had my tea and it was yummy, gammon (fat all snipped off, done on the george forman) with potato waffles and sweetcorn!
only just coming towards the end of my first ltr of water - bad i know, i need to get back on it!!
had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning, and i have lost a pound!hoping to make it 2 in time for monday and ill be happy!

hope everyone had a good day :D xx

i love my george foreman one of the best inventions in the world,,, imagine to think we used to eat that fat eeeeuuurrrgggggg i also cut the fat off every meat i cook but i always have done i hate it yuck yuck yuck have a good weekend and good luck for monday

Back