Hayleys Weight Loss Diary!!

today was a more organised day than yesterdays start to the week! i had a shake for my breakfast and a banana for my morning snack, had a fotf meal bar for lunch and managed 1ltr of water and a brew whilst at work. got home to sweet and sour chicken with noodles, homemade not takeaway, the boyf made it so when it arrived i admit it was a bigger portion than i may have given myself, but had a bit of a naff day, so i ate every last bite *i must not eat my feelings,i must not eat my feelings,i must not eat my feelings* had a yummy cadburys moose again with my brew. and thats today!
x

yesterday was a day out - i went to the yorkshire show, i knew there was gonna be food involved so decided to have a shake for my breaky then lunch as my main meal with a shake at night, tbh i didnt do as bad as i thought i would, i had an aberdeen angus barm and a portion of chips, but i only ate about half because they werent very nice, then late afternoon i had a small salad with half a pork pie! when i got home i was so full and tired that i just had a brew and went to bed! i maybe didnt choose the best things but hopefully it was balanced out with the fact we were on our feet walking around allll day!!

today i had a shake for lunch and a mealbar for lunch, i didnt have time for a morning snack. i had a packet of walkers american cheeseburger crisps this afternoon, they were going free at work, for my tea ive had tomato pasta but i OD'd on sundried tomato flatbread :mad: as soon as i had finished it i felt sick and very disappointed in myself for eating too much of it, no night time snack for me !!
gonna go and catch up with you all now on your blogs!
x

Sure have been busy Hayles, well done for not pigging on all the lovely stuff that they have at those shows all you can smell and see when you walk round is food, x

i did have a night time snack last night :O i made my yummy low fat choc brownies, so obviously i had to make sure they tasted ok before i fed them to the boyf (or something like that...) so i had 2 slices, very naughty but very yummy!
Must have a very good weekend to make up for it and ready for WI on monday! i am doing a huge clean out and tidy of the whole house today so hopefully that will burn some cals!!
so far today had a choc shake :D
have a good weekend all
x

Mmmmm chocolate brownies, all warm and swidgy from the oven, stop it now get hold of yourself lol. You know the rule, if you havent worn it or used it for 6 months , THROW IT OUT x x x have fun

Hi all, i was up late this morning so didnt have time to do my WI :( so will do it tomorrow morning and count that as this week - tbh im not feeling so hopeful about last week, i feel like i had a bit of a bad week, a couple of the days i missed shakes, had one to many days which included my choc brownie as a snack, and feel like it was a bit of a mish mash week - we shall see anyway!
aside from that, today i got off to a good start for this week, had a shake for breakfast, banana for morning snack, meal bar for lunch and didnt have an afternoon snack. Just had my tea, Jacket potato with left over roast chicken (no skin) and salad, for pudding/nightime snack had some strawberries and a tablespoon of fat free nat yoghurt, feeling nice and full now and looking forward to a relaxing evening :D
good luck for the week ahead all xx

this is true forty, thanks!!
had another good day today, shake for breaky and a banana for snack, choc meal bar for lunch and had a single milky way for afternoon snack (only 98 cals, but just enough for a rainy afternoon snack!!) for tea i had tomato pasta and will have some strawberries tonight when i have digested my tea!!
apart from that, has anyone else found that even though people know your dieting and sometimes how hard you find it they still offer you things like biscuits/cakes etc, two people have done it now, two people who i have been open with about how much i have struggled with loosing weight and they both know im doing SF yet they still put it under my nose gggrrrrrrr, i know if i knew someone was dieting i would try and support them. rant over.!!!

another positive day today, had a warm latte shake for breaky mmm mmmm! then a banana for snack, had a meal bar for lunch, the rest of the office where im on placement went next door to the butchers and got homemade burgers on a bun :( was soooo tempting, finished early so had an orange for my afternoon snack. tea is gammon (fat cut off and grilled) mashed sweet potato and sweetcorn. were going to the cinema tonight so MUST MUST MUST resist nachos and cheese, sharing bags of revels, pick n mix and sweet popcorn - so everything!!!!x

today started off a bit of a nightmare, we had no milk in the house and i was all out of meal bars, after some slight panic, i decided to have a brew and an orange to keep me going, on the way to work i nipped into asda and got some readymades, unfortunately, only the choc ones were still on offer for £1 but that was fine, i had one of those when i got into work and boy was i ready for it, i had another one for lunch and worked my way through my water. had a busy afternoon doing bits and bobs so didnt have an afternoon snack, tea was 2 x pork and apple sausages and a potato waffle and some tomato and cucumber (this sounds strange i know, but it needed eating before i ended up throwing it away and wasting it, and also it got some of my 5 a day in!) just got back from Kickboxing class, feel better for having done it, we have missed the past couple of weeks because either me or my friend have been busy so, although not whilst doing it, it felt good to have gone after!! gonna have a nice warm shower now and relax my muscles and have a bowl of strawbs when i get out, and before you ask, i mean fresh ones not Haribo ones!!!UNFORTUNATELY!! hope everyone had a good Thursday :D nearly the weekend, keep going all xxx

hi all,
yesterday was a bit of a topsy turvy day, i was working a late shift after my day at placement so decided to have my main meal at lunchtime instead of picking at all the stuff which will have been at work. i had a shake for breaky and a banana mid morning, for lunch i had a ham and egg mayo sandwich on a w.meal barm with some fab baked pitta crisps (by Warburtons) had never seen them before, quite calorific, similar to crisps but not as much fat i dont think. i took another banana to work with me and a readymade shake, i will admit i did pick at a few crisps that were leftover at work but compared to what i used to eat when on shift - the fridge is full of mini rolls, sausage rolls, sandwiches, gateaux etc - i was quite pleased with myself,do a lot of walking here and there at that work to so a good little work out, when i got home i was a bit naughty and ate a bit of pizza that was leftover from boyfs tea :( never mind whats done is done.
today so far ive had an ice cold latte shake. got a busy day today, got lots of errands to run then got a day of packing as were moving house next weekend, so hopefully this will give me a mini workout!must loose at least 1lb this week!!
have a lovely weekend everyone xx

after my morning shake yesterday i had another one for lunch, bought myself a tub of chocolate, everywhere seems to have been low recently, but tracked some down in Asda!!was quite bust yesterday so didnt have any snacks during the day apart from a cup of tea. for tea i did a roast chicken, i took the skin off mine, had it with some carrots and baby leaf salad and a small wholemeal roll with litterally a slither of butter, i was quite hungry so it went down a treat!! i was really craving something sweet last night, i could have happily sat and eaten a whole sharing bag of haribos or revels, but obv i didnt, i had a bowl of strawberries and that seemed to do something about the craving!!

Last edited:
Pleased with another day today, had a shake for breakfast and a banana as my snack and another shake for lunch, but it was actually sort of half 2/3pm by the time i had it! i decided to go for a wander round our local retail park, the sales are on!i got myself a nice new top from Next, i dont really feel like i want to buy much because im hoping i will loose a lot more weight, but sometimes i cant resist!also, although it can be depressing, shopping unsuccessfully can sometimes be helpful, for example, i tried on a pair of jeans from topshop and although i got in them, or should i say squeezed in them, yes they fit but i had the most horrendous muffin top you ever did see and probably would have split should i have walked anywhere!! anyway the moral to this story is...it has spurred me on to stick to the diet and persevere, its one of those so close yet so far sort of feelings!im rambling!
anyway tea is on as we speak, im making the boyf Korma but i dont feel like anything that heavy as i want a good results tomorrow morning, so im having an 2 egg omelette with some brown rice and salad and this should do me just fine.
hope everyones had a good weekend
xx

WI day this morning, and im pleased to announce a further 1lb loss!!yipppee:party0049:!!
so that takes me to the half stone mark!! even more motivagion for this week!!
good morning to everyone and good luck for the week ahead xx

well done on the weight loss another 1lb gone for life and well done on the 1/2 stone target being met woohooooo

started off the week well today, i had a shake for my breakfast, i had to go to a conference today for an hour or two and was invited to go for lunch then do what i had to after lunch, i went and opted out of getting any lunch as i knew i could go home after and have a shake, all my collegues were moaning at me to eat something so i went up and got one of those mini bread rolls and a slice of ham and made myself a little ham sandwich, i got some potatoes and quiche too and gave them away to another girl in my team!!i decided to count this unneccisary forced sandwich as my morning and aft snack! when i did eventually get home i had my shake! tea tonight was beef burgers, obv they take up quite some calories so i did them on the george forman and just had them on their own, with a smidge of grated edam on top and some salad.
thats me for the day :D xx

Your doing great, keep it up :)

hayles your doing brilliant hunny keep it up and dont give in to the demons

Back