Hayleys Weight Loss Diary!!

tuesday went well also, i had a shake for breakfast with a banana for a snack, i went to asda and got some ready made choc shakes for lunches this week, theyre still only £1 each, and as much as the meal bars are great, i tend to find they dont wholey agree with my tummy and make me feel a bit constapated, where as shakes seem to just go down and i feel fine with them. so had another shake for lunch, i didnt have an afternoon snack and had chorizo pasta for tea, it was so lovely and was so full after just a wee bowl!!i had an orange and a cup of tea later on in the evening.
today i had a shake for breakfast and i have been out with my grandma and my aunties, we went back to my aunties house where she made lunch for everyone, i had a ham and cheese sandwich, a mini pork pie, an orange and a fairy cake, i will use this as my main meal and have a shake for my tea tonight. im not sure how many cals this was but i think i may get peckish later on so i will have some fruit to tide me over and hopefully i wont do so much damage!
x

hmmm, so wednesday evening didnt actually go to plan, i didnt have my evening shake, i snacked instead:mad: i had a white barm with philidelphia on it, then a slice of my boyfs chicken pizza that he was having for his tea THEN a piece of rhubarb crumble and custard :eek: i was so mad with myself! were moving house this weekend, and im really really stressed and down at the moment so i feel like that feeling took over and started controlling my mouth and stomach, hopefully all the packing and moving and unpacking and cleaning will shift some cals this weekend before WI!!
yesterday went better,i had a shake for breakfast and lunch, no snack in the morning and a fudge in the afternoon on the run, for tea we went to nandos and i was really good and just had a mixed leaf salad with plain chicken!
heres to today....

well done for counteracting the bad day with a good day,,,,, make sure you do loads of packing and unpacking and counteract the effect and lets be honest moving house is very stressfull and hardwork so good luck with that and try not to get to distracted on the food issues while doing it

Hey honey, hows everything going???

Hope the move went ok.... we moved around 2 monthes ago and everything was bedlem for a few weeks, but its so worth it in the long run!!

oooooooooooohhhh deary me....

Hi Girls, im back, i realise i have been MIA for a couple of weeks, in those couple of weeks we have moved house, i DESPISE our new one and there is sooo much to be done, i have litterally cried every day since we moved in, as a result of my new kitchen which i hate the most, i havent been eating properly, i have been skipping meals, eating food thats just quick to throw in the oven, ordering take out etc, simple because i dont want to spend time in the kitchen (i know that sounds ridiculous)!!
it has also been my birthday (happy birthday tooo mee) so there has been a couple of meals/lunches out and it was my best friends birthday 2 days after mine, which was another meal out! so all in all its been a manic couple of weeks and as a result i have GAINED 2 LBS :(:(:( if im honest im not mad at myself because its not like i had been on SF trying hard for 2 weeks and gained, i knew i wasnt following the diet so expected nothing other than a gain.
i was going to start again today but after starting off well with a shake and a banana, i had a burger mid afternoon after not having anything for lunch and had a pick and mix tonight whilst i was shopping...i am going to stock up on shakes tomorrow and do a shop and deffo get straight again, on the plus side i am hoping that all this decorating will give me some excersize and we have moved from an appartment to a house so we have stairs which i can run up and down. for my birthday i also got a lovely brand new sparkly bike!!so i fully intend to get myself on this, i live right by a park now which is 2 miles round so its a good little circuit (and safe too)!
i think this is it for now so your all up to date on my life! im off to work my way through all your blogs and the threads and catch up with you guys

love H xx

happy belated birthday. why do you despise your new house so much? its sounds lovely to me. i should be moving soon and i am so excited about it x

because we have moved from a lovely clean new modern appartment in a lovely quiet area, to a very very old cold dirty house on a main road, it was previously a student house and they have just ruined it and the landlords have not looked after it one bit, which is a shame because it could be lovely, we actually know the landlords and they have said we can decorate, we managed to do the lounge this weekend so at least its one nice homely room to go and sit it, apart from that the rest of the house is in a complete mess. and its one of those things that impacts on everyday life/my mood etc :(

oh hayles i really sympathise with you. i cant relax in the house i am in now for fear of being broken in too as am in such a bad area. cant even have my windows open when im in the house and leave the room its that bad thats why i want this move to go ahead so much.
please try not turn to comfort food. i know its hard but you can do this. oh and also imagine the cals you are burning with the decorating :D

Hayles, sorry to hear everythings gone a bit squewif recently! Happy birthday for last week though!

On the bright side try and look at this house as a project, you've addmitted your self it could be lovely.... So why not make it that way! Think of all the exercise it'll give you.... Plus it's a blank canvas to decorate it exactly the way you want it (something I'd love to do!!!)

A new house will always be cold ( that's were the phase house warming comes from) especially if it's been empty for a bit. That'll soon get better! Just think..... Once your organised think of all that extra space you'll have!

2lbs will easily fall off once back on plan... Trust me!
Good luck.xxx

Hi Girls, im back, ive been MIA for another couple of weeks, still been a bit manic but im back on it now, ive been doing the diet sort of half heartedly the past 2 weeks, simply because ive been so busy, but ive still tried to be sensible, but will admit to a few pick and mixes and wines!!however, i WI this morning and lost 2 lbs, so thats the 2 lbs i gained 2 weeks ago gone so im chuffed about that!!
Im back on it this week properly tho now, im going to go this morning and stock up with supplies so i have no excuses.
Im currently lead on the sofa, still in my dressing gown, feeling very sorry for myself, i seem to have caught the flu bug my boyf had a week ago, started last night and im all bunged up, achey, headache, sore throat :( so this morning ive just had half a cup of tea (its all i could manage) and a handfull of blueberries, i just didnt feel like anything remotely heavy.
so i have plenty of catching up to do with you all now, hoping for 2lbs this week (fingers crossed).
good luck to you all for this week!
Hayles xx

Hey Hayles, nice to have back!

2lbs is great... you've levelled up, so its as if you've stayed the same throughout the move.... be pleased with that :D

Hope your feeling better soon..... colds and sniffles are horrible!

xxx

I've got a little confession to make...

I have just been to sainsburys to buy some fish for my tea, and whilst waiting in line to pay for it, i also bought, a packet of mars planets AND a kitkat crunch caramel - because the way my fat little brain works is that i simply cant get one and eat it when i get home, i have to get something for the way home and then something to have with a brew when i get home, just plain greedy i know.
i am admitting it to you girls or else ill just pretend it didnt happen.
i dont think i feel guilty, or feel anything actually, it was purely because i was waiting and i could see it and im feeling a bit pants today, me and the boyf havent had a fight as such, well not yet anyway, but lets just say crossed words a couple of days ago and since we have just been being civil to each other, and i hate it when its like this because usually were a very close cuddly couple and it really gets me down, maybe subconciously i was comfort eating, i dont know eh...who taught us chocolate solves problems?!
anyway got some salmon for tea and gonna have it with salad then be good for the rest of the weekend, well we'll see!!
xx

i have put 1lb on this week - very poor and half hearted effort this week and the results reflect that!
i am deffo gonna get it 100% this week onwards, im sick of, i lost that 7lbs in the first 8 weeks so easily, so i can do it and i want to do it, i need to get a big fat grip!
rant over, hope everyone has a lovely relaxing bank holiday :D
xxxx

:asskick: to get you motivated cmon girl you can do it time to get back in the zone and chase them lbs away and look the other way when the choccie is shouting on you in the queue

Snap! I've also put on a pound this week :( sulk! We can do this together this week though..... Slim fast plan 100% this week and no sneaky cheats!

I'm just like you with the chocolate.... If I do fancy some thing I can't just get 1 small bar.... I have to get a family size one or a multipack and pig the whole thing.... I even stop enjoying it half way though but I just can't stop!

Good luck for this week, I'll be checking in on you!
Lotty.xxx

Thanks girls, this is what i need!and also to hear that im not on my own with excessive chocolate eating!!
im gonna try and update every night this week so i can keep track!
had a sucessful day yesterday, had shake for breakfast and lunch and had a banana and a shapers bar for snacks tea was jacket potato with beans, mushrooms and wafer thin ham after tea i snacked on a handful on blueberries!yippee back on track!
im a bit worried about this week because on Wednesday night were eating out for my cousins 21st birthday and i have ordered garlic bread for my starter and a pizza for my main :( and on saturday were at a party because one of my best friends is moving to australia :( so i know its gonna be a night full of party food and alcohol,,,feel like im gonna fail again this week...

Your not gonna fail this week dont be so pessimistic at the start of the week you can still enjoy yourself on them nights you can do both enjoy life and lose weight

so yesterday didnt go quiiiiiite as planned, firstly i got up and there was no milk in the house, well actually there was a couple of drops, just enough for a brew, so for breakfast i had just that and a banana. i then made the biggest mistake i can ever make when im hungry, i went to my Grandmas,,,i love the woman to death, but her house is full of yummyness, and before i knew it i had been sat down with a cheese sandwich on white bread, a cup of tea and 2 chocolate digestives...v naughty... after that however i did continue well, i had plenty of juice to get me through the afternoon and for tea i had omelette with salad and a nectarine in the evening so that was ok.
Tonight is the night were going out for tea (ive already pre ordered garlic bread and a pizza :S ) so anyway whats done is done, my plan is just to eat until im full, not eat the whole thing for the sake of it, im also gonna pass on pudding, this will save me money too, and stick to diet coke and water on the drinks front, ill let you know what really happened in the morning!hahaha!!xxx

have a great night out and good luck for sticking to being good lol

Back