Hazel's rough food diary

Ooooh weigh day tomorrow. I am hoping for a loss as I STS last week. I'll be gutted and probably likely to give up if I STS again this week. I am going to my mum's again as it's my brothers birthday. He lives in a care home. He will be 52. He is mentally and physically disabled and my mum and dad have him over at theirs every Sunday. There will be cake and sandwiches etc.. I thought I'd skip the sandwiches but maybe have a piece of cake. Just hope I can have one slice and stay in control!!!!!! or not bother if I STS!!

craftylucyloo said:
Ooooh weigh day tomorrow. I am hoping for a loss as I STS last week. I'll be gutted and probably likely to give up if I STS again this week. I am going to my mum's again as it's my brothers birthday. He lives in a care home. He will be 52. He is mentally and physically disabled and my mum and dad have him over at theirs every Sunday. There will be cake and sandwiches etc.. I thought I'd skip the sandwiches but maybe have a piece of cake. Just hope I can have one slice and stay in control!!!!!! or not bother if I STS!!

Good luck Hun x

Woot!!!! I lost 1.75. So I have now lost my first stone plus .25 of a lb!! A couple of years ago when I was going to group and eating 70 syns a week it took me 15 weeks to lose that first stone and here I am losing it in 8!!! I am sooo chuffed. Going to my mums and having some cake to celebrate.

craftylucyloo said:
Woot!!!! I lost 1.75. So I have now lost my first stone plus .25 of a lb!! A couple of years ago when I was going to group and eating 70 syns a week it took me 15 weeks to lose that first stone and here I am losing it in 8!!! I am sooo chuffed. Going to my mums and having some cake to celebrate.

Well done honey! :D that's fantastic. Enjoy your cake :)

craftylucyloo said:

Yeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Well done toots, proud of u :) x

Well done - what a fab weight loss and a whole stone too :) Here's to another good week :)

Well, I was quite good...ish. My mum had made white bread sandwiches and that was all there was so I had 2 slices. They had butter/spread and ham on. Then I had a packet of crisp and then a slice of choc cake. Came home and had a piece of home made apple pie my mum had sent back with me. That's all though and I'll be good the rest of the week. It was nice as one of my sisters was there with her hubby and dd and my other brother in law came with his kids too. Ahhhh... day done and back to it... now what on earth am I going to have this week???

Thanks. Yesterday was a bit of a waste of time really. So much for me not picking keiragh!!! I picked at my kids mcdonalds fries and then had little mans sundae as he didn't want it. Then hubby came home and we just got Chinese in. I got veg chow mein with some boiled rice but then had too many prawn crackers and a load of his satay sauce!!

So let's start again this week. Going to plan to have more red meals this week. Chicken and salads and steaks etc.

Today.... Tuesday

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars(hb)

Lunch - Ham salad, two boiled eggs, beetroot etc 1 tbsp lighter than light mayo 1/2 syn

Tea - chicken(hb) and veg curry and boiled rice, tomato and onion chutney

Syns - mixed pickle in curry 2, mayo 1/2

HA milk

Last edited:
Wednesday

Breakfast: weetabix minis (heb) and strawberries with milk (hea)

Lunch: Tandoori chicken and salad

Tea: Steak, mushrooms, onions and boiled new pots (heb)

Fruit Roulade - half of it with lemon curd cream - 1.5 syns

Bit annoyed today as my friend who I was supposed to meet up with, has let me down yet again!! Good grief. I know it can't be helped. She has MS and now and then she has a flare up but I sooooooo wish she would let me know sooner rather than an hour before I am due to go. I made her a Roulade which we were going to share but now it is all mine - again!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Still, things are looking up with hubby. He is a lot more relaxed although I haven't seen that much of him. Things seem a bit better. I have planned a night out for us tomorrow night if he can stay free for the evening. It has been ages since i have been out of this house of an evening so really looking forward to it. Still, not going to keep my hopes up in case it falls through.

Oh hun, sorry you got let down again, but at least you have yummy roulade to console yourself :)

And I do really hope you can both go out for the night. I too haven't done it in ages, but I know it will do you both the world of good, remind you of why you are together in the first place.

Good luck x

Thank you lovely people. Today is going to be a bit difficult as were planning on taking kids out so not sure what I'm going to be eating food wise. I'll update at end of the day.

Breakfast- two slices roulade

Lunch-

Tea-

Crappy day tbh. DH cancelled our night out cos he was tired and not in the mood. I ended up going out with a friend instead as I was just desperate to get out. I ended up eating about 6 or 7 massive chips - no idea of the syns but had had no tea.

Lunch at the museum - I chose a beef hotpot. There were no potatoes in but there were peas and sweetcorn so I just thought of EE as there were loads of other veggies in there too.

Shame I spoiled it with the chips - oh and a GnT??? Anyway, new day tomorrow and have the whole weekend to stick to plan so we shall see what the scales have to say on Sunday. xxx

craftylucyloo said:
Crappy day tbh. DH cancelled our night out cos he was tired and not in the mood. I ended up going out with a friend instead as I was just desperate to get out. I ended up eating about 6 or 7 massive chips - no idea of the syns but had had no tea.

Lunch at the museum - I chose a beef hotpot. There were no potatoes in but there were peas and sweetcorn so I just thought of EE as there were loads of other veggies in there too.

Shame I spoiled it with the chips - oh and a GnT??? Anyway, new day tomorrow and have the whole weekend to stick to plan so we shall see what the scales have to say on Sunday. xxx

If uve been on plan a handful of chips won't derail u! And good on ya for going out anyway!! X

Back