Hazel's rough food diary

Thank you sooo much lovely people!!! It makes it easier to come back on the forum!!! Even when you have only been away for a few days it feels like you're a newbie again.

Soooo.... lets get down to the serious business of food seeing kids have started back again today...

Tuesday 6th Sept M2M

Breakfast - bacon and eggs on toast (HEB) brown sauce 0.5 syns

Lunch -

Tea - Lentil loaf (HEA cheese) roast veggies

Welcome back :wavey: that's what friends are for, chin up and stay focus. xx

Some foodie pics from yesterday:

Bacon and eggs on toast with brown sauce

2096974620047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mushroom and lentil loaf with veg bites

2828783070047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pretty much same as today actually!!

Wednesday 7th Sept Green

Breakfast - eggs on toast with brown sauce (0.5) (HEB for bread)

Lunch - Mushroom and lentil loaf (HEA for cheese)

Snack - spicy hummus and crudites

Tea - Veg madras from takeaway with boiled rice plus a naughty veg samosa but it was only small so say 15 in total

2 small chocs 4 syns.

I am sure I am way overestimating the syns here but i am not too worried as I don't tend to have them anyway.

Last edited:
Thursday 8th Sept M2M

Breakfast - ham and eggs on toast (HEB) brown sauce (0.5)

Lunch - sweet pot wedges and hummus

Tea - Spring greens and linguine I think (HEB for oil ans HEA for parmesan)

Last edited:
Some foodie pics from yesterday:

Bacon and eggs on toast with brown sauce

2096974620047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mushroom and lentil loaf with veg bites

2828783070047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pretty much same as today actually!!

That mushroom loaf thingy looks lovely! I make a lentil and rice loaf, but have never put mushies in it- do you have the basic recipe outline, or is it on here?

Yeah link is just above a couple of comments as Jane was asking for it too. xx;)

Thanks Hazel just got link going to try it over the weekend after I've done my shopping:D, How are you doing today hope you are staying strong and keeping focus, chin up xx:)

Just wanted to leave a qucik hello!!!
Love yr pics and yr doing really well so keep it up! :)

Hi Cai! Thanks for that. I'll pop over to your diary and have a wee peek.

Friday 9th Sept

Breakfast - alpen light bar and 1 slice toast and egg (HEB)

Lunch - savoury rice with veggies in

Tea - Definitely a pizza night tonight and may make my coleslaw too if I can be bothered (HEA + HEB for cheese) (2syns for slaw)

Hello! Love your food diary, especially the pics - when I first saw the bacon & egg on toast pic I thought it was a cake...I think I need my eyes testing :D

You're doing fabulously, keep it up! :D

Here's my pizza from tonight. I made coleslaw and had half a tin of mixed bean salad with it which I have had in the cupboard for ages. Didn't realise how nice it was till tonight. Will def be buying again to bulk up my meals. Well, the thought was, I'd only have half the pizza and have the other half tomorrow but it's soooooo gorgeous and I haven't had lunch today so may end up eating the other half tonight after all.

2987024340047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Evening Hazel, your pizza looks fab, haven't made a pizza with mash yet, might give it ago tomorrow. How are you today. xx

Thanks Jane. Quite good today. Hubby has gone away to work again so won't see him for the weekend but things have def been a lot calmer round here this past week. I am also going into a primary school to help out next week. I am a secondary school teacher but haven't worked in about 7 years so going back into a classroom is a bit nerve wracking which is why I thought this would be a good idea. Gives me something to focus on as well.

craftylucyloo said:
Thanks Jane. Quite good today. Hubby has gone away to work again so won't see him for the weekend but things have def been a lot calmer round here this past week. I am also going into a primary school to help out next week. I am a secondary school teacher but haven't worked in about 7 years so going back into a classroom is a bit nerve wracking which is why I thought this would be a good idea. Gives me something to focus on as well.

That's brilliant news huni, v proud of u and pleased to hear a) things calmer & b) ur doing something for u x

Back