Hazel's rough food diary

Well done on your loss this week :) Excellent! I hope you're feeling better this evening, fingers crossed you arent coming down with something.

Well done on your weight loss hazel, Glad you and your hubby are ok now, I have put the recipe for my eton mess on for you for your girly party.:party0036:
I have other dessert recipes on my thread if you would like more just take.

Mixed Berry eton mess 2.5 syns on EE, RED, GREEN

100g Blackberries
100g Blueberries
100g Raspberries
100g Strawberries
2 x 190g mullerlight one strawberries and one raspberries yogurt
2 meringue nests roughly crushed

Crush half of the berries roughly and set aside, Place the remaining berries in a mixing bowl, add the yogurt and swirl through to marble. Fold in the crushed meringue and crushed berries and spoon into your dishes.

NB
If you make your own meringue with sweetener it becomes syn free
recipe21%20Eton%20Mess.JPG

Ooooh Jane. Wonderful! Thank you so much. xx

No still rough!! My throat is hot and scratchy if you know what I mean. I am feeling achy all over. Have had around 10 syns today in pine nuts and choc buttons. Stuffing my face with soup but I just need a rest I think. Something I am not going to get for a while :(.

Hello peeps. I have been a bit ill - run down, etc but I think I'm going to be okay for my girly weekend.

Well, I had a little blowout yesterday and used about 30 syns but I so needed to. And I had what I planned and no more so I stayed in control. I had half a scone with jam and cream and then a slice of choc brownie cheesecake which was 19 syns. I also had a small portion of corned beef hash and I sort of cheated a bit and took the corned beef as a B choice - heck it used to be free in the old days. I'm not worried.

Today tried Erm's Devine Lentil salad - page 3 of her diary I think and it was indeed devine. I used a tbsp of oil and used that as my B choice. Ate the lot. Loved it and will def make again.

I have got a little tutoring job - only an hour a week but it's a start at getting back into the whole work/teaching thing.

Sorry not been keeping on top of my diary. I am doing the plan though and staying in control. Oh but I do have this girly weekend ahead of me. EEeeeeeek. Not really expecting a loss on Sunday but we will see. xx

Glad to hear you'll still make your girly weekend. And congratulations on getting that bit of tutoring :)
I know how hard it is to keep on top of your diary, I always miss a day or two here and there.

It's also so positive to hear you felt so in control yesterday- sometimes having a little blowout can be good for your metabolism, let alone for your mind! Well done, take care :) xxx

Hi Hazel sorry to hear you been ill, I also have a stinking cold, glad to hear you'll still having your girly weekend, yesterday's little blowout is fine because you know you can get back on plan and still be in control and still be posotive:) xxx

Glad you're back. I read your thread from the start and got so hooked! Firstly I was interested in the food you were eating but then your cat went missing and was so happy you found him!. Have a fun weekend, it will do you the world of good. Remember you may go over on your syns, but imagine how many you would have if you weren't doing sw!
Del

Awww that's so lovely Delfarren! Thank you. Well this mornings weigh in I STS! But I was kind of expecting it as had more B choices and more syns this week thanks to my girly night which was fab!!! I did loads of syn free dips and devilled eggs and fruit roulade but it was the puff pastry twists and the doritos that did it oh and that choc cake and ice cream and all the Asti and Bucks fizz go hum!! Had a lovely time and really needed it. So a STS not so bad. Off we go again for another week. Xxx

Awww that's so lovely Delfarren! Thank you. Well this mornings weigh in I STS! But I was kind of expecting it as had more B choices and more syns this week thanks to my girly night which was fab!!! I did loads of syn free dips and devilled eggs and fruit roulade but it was the puff pastry twists and the doritos that did it oh and that choc cake and ice cream and all the Asti and Bucks fizz go hum!! Had a lovely time and really needed it. So a STS not so bad. Off we go again for another week. Xxx

Hi Hazel, glad you enjoyed yourself, sounds like you had a really lovely time, well done on sts, like you said another week start again. xx

Hi peeps. Sorry I haven't been around all week. I think life has just got super busy. I lost 1.25 lb this morn which is ace as I have been out for a couple of meals this week. I chose well though and didn't have desserts which would have really made me put on I reckon. I feel like I have put on though and was dreading the scales but hey ho I lost. Not loads but a loss is a loss is a loss. I am up to 20 lbs now and only got a couple of lb to get into the 10s so I am aiming for that this week. Thanks to everyone who left me a message. xxx

craftylucyloo said:
Hi peeps. Sorry I haven't been around all week. I think life has just got super busy. I lost 1.25 lb this morn which is ace as I have been out for a couple of meals this week. I chose well though and didn't have desserts which would have really made me put on I reckon. I feel like I have put on though and was dreading the scales but hey ho I lost. Not loads but a loss is a loss is a loss. I am up to 20 lbs now and only got a couple of lb to get into the 10s so I am aiming for that this week. Thanks to everyone who left me a message. xxx

That's fantastic hazel!!!!! Well done babes. :) x

Well done on this weeks loss Hazel :)

Well done Hazel.
I haven't been around either Life is getting in the way.
I hope you are okay ((Hugs))

Back