He Won't Kiss Me

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by lingsteeple, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lingsteeple

lingsteeple New Member

I have been seeing a guy, for a while now. He is not my boy friend but we spend a lot of time together. Problem is he refuses to kiss me. Don't get me wrong we have done everything else but kiss. I'm 22 and he is 24, and he says he doesn't kiss because he did it so much in high school that he got tired of it. How do people get tired of kissing. I'm desperate, we have had many arguments over the issue and I don't want to just go ahead and kiss him cause he obviously doesn't want to and I don't want to feel like I'm disrespecting him. I feel we are in the movie pretty women except he's the prostitute and I'm just the girl, since he won't kiss. What can I do????? I mean is he just afraid of getting emotionally attached if he kisses me? or could he be BI. I mean a guy at his age should be more mature about things. Well please help this is really bothering me. Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    Couple of possibilities, maybe you are reading far more into the relationship than actually exists. You say he isnt your BF, if thats the case why would be want to kiss you? But it does sound as though you are having a sexual relationship. But he isnt your BF?

Maybe he really doesnt like kissing, and if he doesnt you dont have the right to force him to do it, anymore than a guy has the right to force any girl to do what they want.

Maybe, possibly, you have bad breath, and he is too nice to tell you. You wouldnt neccesarily know if you have bad breath, so a trip to the dentist might be in order.

4. Fat2ThinGirl

Fat2ThinGirl Gonna get slim

Start Weight:
    29st4lb
    Current Weight:
    28st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    I went out with a guy who would kiss but only give me a pack on the lips...it turned out that he just wasn't very confident at full on snogging. I just had to be patient and encouraging and he did eventually step up a gear.

Good luck

P.S. Check for ketone breath first...might be another possibility why he is avoiding it xx

5. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    There are people who don't kiss coz they find it disguisting..... Others will have a bath after sex, others change bedding. Not me though lol!!! Seriously he might have a bit of OCD!

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There was a thread simlar to this on SW off topic; you may wish to take a look, there are some interesting views.

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.