Head screwed on again. I can do this!!!

Thanks HM. So pleased to have it behind me now.

WEll done Karion! So glad all done and dusted, now rest up (do as you are told young lady) and let others look after you for once!

Hope you are not too uncomfortable and that you soon reap the benefits.

Lots of love

Its a wonderful feeling to have got rid of it at last isn't it! No more painful attacks. Now you MUST rest (yeah right! lol) Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Ack. A filling fell out last night. Most uncomfortable as it's left a pin-like slither sticking up. Still got a hacking cough that's hurting my stomach :(

Tummy rather swollen and hard, but otherwise okay. Would be okay if I didn't have the toofy problem and cough:rolleyes:

Didn't sleep badly though :clap:

Poor Karion, it never rains but it poors. Flippin' teeth, they are a nightmare.

Hope you feel a lot better today.

love

Getting there I think. Tummy very swollen which I suppose is to be expected.

Was thinking this morning. I've had laparoscopies (sp) in the past and don't remember this discomfort:confused:

Maybe it was because the kids were very small and I didn't have time to think about it:rolleyes:

Just been for a small walk. Nothing too strenuous, but definitely finding it harder to bounce back as quick as I did in the past. Got some cough medicine:clap: Hate having my tummy so big again :( Had got used to it nice and flat. No real pain, just feel sluggish and uncomfortable.

Part of me says I must just sit here and look after myself, but the other part tells me to get on an do something useful to keep my mind off myself:eek:

woohooo at last no more gallbladder pain, I am so pleased you have had it done.....I have missed the lead up, how did you get in to have it done, did you have another episode of attacks ????

Do take it easy hun, I did too much after mine and ended up with a hernia. You need to give your body time to heal from the inside.

Sending loads of hugs KD!

fetch.dll

It is only the second day after your operation...you will bounce back for sure, just give yourself some time.

Love Mini xxx

I have missed the lead up, how did you get in to have it done, did you have another episode of attacks ????

No, didn't get another attack after the last one. Got an appointment through at the beginning of December.

Dear KD, It's your birthday on the 28th December!! Please come and celebrate it with a pre-op check :D Followed by the op one week later.

Bless them :D

Do take it easy hun, I did too much after mine and ended up with a hernia. You need to give your body time to heal from the inside.
I'm trying to be good. Actually, it's quite easy as I feel like doing nothing :D Certainly easier these days with the boys grown up. Can take more time for me without feeling guilty.

I am so impatient though.

Very interested to note that I haven't put on any weight. I thought with the lack of exercise over these last few days, along with a whole packet of chocolate hobnobs and a bottle of cough syrup....not counting the huge stomach I've acquired since Friday:eek::eek::eek: Felt sure I'd added at least a stone! But nothing. Not an ounce. Weigh exactly what I did on the morning of the op:confused:

Sending loads of hugs KD!

You've been a treasure mini:thankyou:

Wow, no weight gain, v.impressed! Clever KD! Could you do a sitting down job? Like sorting out photo's and putting them in albums or similar. Very satidfying but not too strenuous.

Or, you're gonna love this one, how about getting a head start on Christmas and writing out all your card and present lists!!! ( laughs madly, envisaging KD going loopy at prospect!)

Much love, your wicked friend,

Wow, no weight gain, v.impressed! Clever KD! Could you do a sitting down job? Like sorting out photo's and putting them in albums or similar. Very satidfying but not too strenuous.

Goodness. Much too strenuous:D

Or, you're gonna love this one, how about getting a head start on Christmas and writing out all your card and present lists!!! ( laughs madly, envisaging KD going loopy at prospect!)

Barb!!!! Go wash your mouth out now!! :D

Poor you feeling all sick. Hope you feel better soon (remember that rest helps!!!)

D x

Hope you arent overdoing things KD, no 5 mile hikes please ;)

Hope you're feeling a bit better tonight hun.

I don't remember having a swollen tummy and I had my gall bladder out "keyhole" style. I would see how it is after the weekend, and maybe get it checked out if hasn't gone down a bit. xxx

I did have a swollen stomach from where they pump you full of gas, it slowly went down over the coming week but I had terrible wind too.....lol.
How are you feeling KD ????

Not feeling too bad this evening :clap: Mind you, I've slept half the day :D

Been for a few walks, but only 10 minute ones about each two hours to stop me stiffening up. Would hate rigor mortice to set in at this point :D

The gas bit is strange. No gas in the normal sense, but horrible pains in my shoulders which I'm told is a buildup of gas.

Feeling positive though. Definitely on the up already :clap: There again, I told DH that earlier and he said I looked like death, so not to get carried away:confused:

Everything seems okay with the disgestion and eating well. Possibly a little too well:eek:

Hi KD,

Good to hear your coming around and feeling your old self again:)

hugs.gif

Love Mini xxx

Hi KD lurking on your thread and just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery Id mine removed by a butcher years ago old style leaving a 10 foot (ok exaggerating a little) scar. It does take time to heal so you take it easy luv Mandy x.

Back