HEADACHE'S when do they go ??

heavenlacey

Hi, ok i am on day 4 on liptotrim, and I still got headache's, yesterday was proberly the hardest of all, my head was muggy, and i was dizzy after my dinner shake, didnt clear untill 4pm, and I started to feel myself again lol instead of looking slightly strange. When do the headache's go ? do they ever go on this diet ?, i have taken paracetmol but to be honest it doesnt seem to clear it, its still there. Any advice would be fabulous xXx

More water. No computer/tv, if possibly, just lay down and close your eyes and dont think too hard about other things,just think about a bubble bath that you're going to have or something. Do cont paracetemol and ask chemist what else you can take (i took panadin?paramol? but stronger than basic paras) x

hi heaven i had real bad headaches day 1&2, drink plenty of water and i also took anadin extra they went away within an hour, paracetamol didn't help one bit. hope they do go away for you soon as they are not pleasant at all. take care x

Hey! I agree with above, try something stronger like anadin! normal paracetamol don't work for me either :( xx

hi guys, thanks i just got some Nurofen, hopefully they will be better, I wouldnt mind I was up half the night i sure i have got insomia , so that hasn't helped, oh well there are always side effects arent they roll on tomorrow fingers crossed they will go lol XxX

Don't know if you kno but you can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together :) kick that headaches ass!!! Xx

glad you feeling better now, theres nothing worse than a headache it feels like your brain is going to explode. i dread weighing got mine tomorrow. you will do great :) when's yours?

Back