HEADACHE'S when do they go ??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by heavenlacey, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. heavenlacey

heavenlacey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimmm
    Hi, ok i am on day 4 on liptotrim, and I still got headache's, yesterday was proberly the hardest of all, my head was muggy, and i was dizzy after my dinner shake, didnt clear untill 4pm, and I started to feel myself again lol instead of looking slightly strange. When do the headache's go ? do they ever go on this diet ?, i have taken paracetmol but to be honest it doesnt seem to clear it, its still there. Any advice would be fabulous xXx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    More water. No computer/tv, if possibly, just lay down and close your eyes and dont think too hard about other things,just think about a bubble bath that you're going to have or something. Do cont paracetemol and ask chemist what else you can take (i took panadin?paramol? but stronger than basic paras) x

4. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    hi heaven i had real bad headaches day 1&2, drink plenty of water and i also took anadin extra they went away within an hour, paracetamol didn't help one bit. hope they do go away for you soon as they are not pleasant at all. take care x

5. JodyH

JodyH Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    Hey! I agree with above, try something stronger like anadin! normal paracetamol don't work for me either :( xx

6. heavenlacey

heavenlacey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimmm
    hi guys, thanks i just got some Nurofen, hopefully they will be better, I wouldnt mind I was up half the night i sure i have got insomia , so that hasn't helped, oh well there are always side effects arent they roll on tomorrow fingers crossed they will go lol XxX

7. JodyH

JodyH Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    Don't know if you kno but you can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together :) kick that headaches ass!!! Xx

8. heavenlacey

heavenlacey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimmm
    Hey Thanks I havent been to bad today, slowly thinking this diet might be working I am dreading weigh in LOL xx

9. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    glad you feeling better now, theres nothing worse than a headache it feels like your brain is going to explode. i dread weighing got mine tomorrow. you will do great :) when's yours?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.