Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

headaches!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Naomigi, 2 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Naomigi

Naomigi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Do any of you get headaches on this diet? I keep waking up with a headache that lasts alllllll day. It's not a dehydration one because I'm drinking a lot of water and all I can think is it's related to this diet somehow? In a normal day I eat:
    B: Special K and soy milk
    a banana
    L: sweet potato with hummus and some veg
    an apple
    D: whole wheat pasta and a roasted veg sauce

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    8st11lb(38.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I get headaches alot too :( not nice! I got thembefore but evenmore so since I have been on this diet,never thought of it before! but it could be dehydration with me, i often dont drink enough! nothing shifts mine when its here either x

4. Naomigi

Naomigi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I wish I could figure it out because they're so painful!!

5. Lucky Cat

Lucky Cat A work in progress

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(34.94%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/exercise
    I was going to suggest more water but that's clearly not the case :D

I note from your start date that you've only been on your diet for a week or so. Could the headaches be something to do with your body adjusting to the new diet/ridding itself of toxins? I seem to recall that when I first started I had a week or two of my body feeling out of kilter, I think I was sweating quite a bit and had stomach cramps and headaches. I put it down to my body de-toxing an it soon went.

6. Naomigi

Naomigi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I guess it could be, I'm a vegan so the only reason I've put on so much weight is because I was eating enormous portions and baking pretty much every day so eating cake all day every day! Could it be not having sugar anymore is causing it? I think I might go to the doctor. I did a little googling and other people said it's happened to them on a low cal diet because they've gone too low, not eating enough. It's getting really annoying, painkillers don't seem to work!

7. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Did you used to have a lot of caffiene before? It may be down to that. Or could the be the change in sugar, or perhaps you aren't eating enough cals? x

8. Naomigi

Naomigi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    No I never drink tea or coffee or coke. I was thinking it could be the sugar, I was a sugar ADDICT! And now the only sugar I'm having is in fruit. I just had a bigger lunch than I have been having normally and a couple more snacks and it seems to be going away, maybe that's what it is, not enough cals! Bloody diets!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.