Headaches!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TJC75, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. TJC75

TJC75 Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im 2nd week of the diet and have struggled a bit. I am really keen to get going, but wondering if the SS is just too low calorie for me. I seem to be okay until about 4ish, then start to get really lightheaded, which then leads to a terrible headache. I have 5 young children, so I cant be reduced to this every evening. I am drinking at least 6 pints of water, so think thats adequate. I'm thinking going to a higher calorie intake, then working my way down, depending on the results. Anyone had similar problems.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I got really bad headaches after about 3 days, which lasted for another 3 to four days, but I think that they were probably down to carb withdrawal.

I sounds as though you are drinking enough, but you could try upping it to see if it makes a difference.

What time are you having your shakes? I try to have my first one either just before I take the children to school, or just after, depending on whether I am working or not. I won't have my second one until about 2 or 2.30, and then have my last at around 7 to 7.30pm. I find that works out best as I don't get too hungry in between.

Another thing you can try, but your CDC may say not until week 3, is the veg water flavouring. I think it is just like a very light broth and find it really satisfying, particularly on the colder days.

Hope I've helped.

C x

4. Minty79

Minty79 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    I'm sorry to hear that, maybe one of the ladies on on SS+ or 810 may be able to offer you some advice regarding those plans.

xx

5. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Hi

I had to move up a couple of steps due to having similar symptoms, and the fact that I go to zumba class a few times a week. I feel better on 810 and actually struggle a little with the amount of chicken we are allowed so have had to cut that amount in half and maybe have a little snack with something else off the allowable list for protein so i am still getting the right amount of food. It was suggested by my CDC that I may have to consider 1000plan if I am still struggling energy wise.

You need to do whats best for you really, your still gonna see losses as you cant not on such a low calorie diet.

Debs x

6. SophieLily

SophieLily Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    As we speak i have a head ache too this is my first day of a restart!
    I do normally get the headaches for first 3 days i just try & bear with it!
    Im off to have a shake see if it'll make it go away

:) x

7. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I think you shall speak to your consultant about this he/she probably has some explanations to it, and hopefully some solutions.

8. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    best to speak to your cdc, she might give you some more tips to deal with it.. good luck

9. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    it maynot be cd related i've had a headache for a few days and a woman who is at work who is not on cd has to it could be the weather.
    best thing to do is have a ss+ meal and see if that makes you feel better if it does then yes you need to move up.
    i think the chances are because you have children you are probably very busy and your body needs more. i had to move up to ss+ because we do alot of walking and bike riding and i do feel better on ss+

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.