Health Extras B Choice

Smuff

hey

Could anyone help me understand this
One healthy extra in b choice is 42grams of Kellogs All Bran
Can i have two bowls of this a day for my two b choices, using my milk as my healthy extra A choice
Just want to make sure im not messing up.

Thanks All

Brillent Thanks , i love bran with chopped bananas, was a bit worried cause it seemed like so much food. Im on green.

LOL. Yes, but thats the whole fun of SW! The only thing I would say is perhaps to split a banana over the two bowls, simply because bananas are high in sugar and while we dont calorie count on SW, and bananas are a superfree, they arent a speed food or a high fibre one, so wont be as good for you as say, throwing a handful of strawberries in there!

You can do that, but it's advised that you vary what you have in the long term. but every now and then is fine.

I have the same Hexs every day, because I am a creature of habit, and addicted to alpen lights and fibre plus bars. It has done my losses no harm. I just vary when I eat them!! :D

I love bananas! I have to limit them to one a day! I usually have it with cereal too, either shredded wheat or weetabix :)

Yum!

I have the same Hexs every day, because I am a creature of habit, and addicted to alpen lights and fibre plus bars. It has done my losses no harm. I just vary when I eat them!! :D

I agree, it won't harm your losses, I think it's just so you don't get bored of them... Although I could NEVER get bored of the hifi or alpen lights. I just tried the chocolate/mint hifi and could eat them ALL day every day!!

I agree, it won't harm your losses, I think it's just so you don't get bored of them... Although I could NEVER get bored of the hifi or alpen lights. I just tried the chocolate/mint hifi and could eat them ALL day every day!!

They are so gooood, aren't they? And luckily my mum hates them with a passion, along with the chocolate and orange ones, which means she can't steal them! Result!

Hahaha, I love both of those, and so could I!!! I've even been known to have the two alpens for my hex and syn a hifi :D

Guilty here too!!:8855: Or have 2 hifi's, syn one and have the other as a HExB.. I mean...WHO can choose between flavours??

Back