Healthy Eating vs Dieting

That's really good Val - I think that is the best way in the long run x

thanks gemstone i might pop my head over next friday:) give me bit of an incentive to get more exercise now between now and then:)

val yeah load up on fruit and veg and don't skimp. it fills you up and is so good for you.

I find my steamer (nothing special, just a stainless steel one that goes on the hob) is great for getting the best out of the veg (carrots and brocoli last night) and I LOVE fresh fruit salad - got a gadget I bought from Trago Mills for £3.99 that peels and slices the pineapple in one go which gets rid of the worse job x

i got one of them pineapple things too!! they're fantastic yokes and so simple:) have a steamer too but prefer to boil my veg:( i know there are alot of nutrients lost in the heat but i drink the stock after so maybe getting a few back. i eat lots of raw veg to make up too

Don't beat yourself up for liking boiled veg - at leat it's not like the school veg (I hope not anyway) all boiled out and the wrong colour x

The decerning staff tend to avoid the dinner hall, preferring to bring sandwiches but for some of the kids it is the only main meal of the day so it is not good x

Yeah, Im going to do healthy eating aswell...I have tried those diets and they never work for me anyways.

Back to reality

hi everyone. just returned from holidays with (as Carrie says !!) a few squatters. Weighed myself this morning and was 14 st 5.5 lbs . Had a ball (obviously!! ) in France (Loads of cheap wine ;)) But am not going tobeat myself up now . I am getting straight back in to my routine of healthy eating , smaller portions and low sugar . Watch this space !!!!!

Evict quickly and those squatters won't have any rights at all - don't let them dig in and become residents cos they're far easier to evict sooner rather than later x

I also gained a few from my last holiday a couple of weeks ago, and I'm going away again in another week to see some relatives, so I really want to shift a few before I go.

:spam::feedtroll::busted::sign0151:

healthy eating is my plan, i know that as soonas i got back to normal eating on a diet that my weight will go back up, im finding the healthy meals are so much tastier than the unhealhty stuff i used to eat, and i feel great of it, i have so much more energy!

Back