Healthy extra confusion!! Help please

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Traceyashley, 12 January 2014.

1. Traceyashley

Traceyashley New Member

Hi all, I need some advice. This s my first post so I hope I'm in the right place.

This is is my first week on slimming world and I have been doing great. Only been using 6 syns as day as felt I could fill up on free foods. Iv been having skimmed milk and alpen cereal bars for B. But I have just realised that I haven been having the not light ones! They are 6.5 syns each gutted! Though I was doing brill. Could I class 1 bar as a health extra and use the other ones for syns. I will go and get light ones later. So worried incase I won't lies as much now. Hope that all make Seneca. Thanks so much in advance xxxx
  2. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

The full fat fat alpen light bars are not a healthy extra but you can choose to have one and syn it if you want. Not sure if that's what you are asking sorry xx
  3. Traceyashley

Traceyashley New Member

Thanks for replying :) yeah just wanted to see if I could do that. I felt totally sick when I saw the box this morning iv been having 2 every day all week. But as I haven't been using all my syns I'm hoping it will be ok. Xxx