Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

healthy extras question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by doesmybumlookbig, 21 June 2007 Social URL.

1. doesmybumlookbig

doesmybumlookbig Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I always thought wholegrain rice could be used as a healthy B on Red but Ive looked in my book and cant see it:confused:can someoine tell me if I have had it wrong all this time pmsl:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    i thought that too till i checked. you cant have wholegrain rice as a healthy b as even though its wholegrain, theres still not enough fibre in it to merrit - such a shame :(

4. fighting flab

fighting flab Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm confused...I thought it was ok as a healthy B on Red too!!! :sigh:

5. sammibabe

sammibabe Member

You can only have wholegrain pasta as a healthy b on red not rice but I had the amount of pasta you can have once and it's really not worth it:cry:

6. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    yes i agree, you only get a tiny portion of pasta for your healthy extra, i tend to stick with spuds!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.