Healthy pregnancy on sw

I'm saving £10 for every lb lost, back to 14lbs now so that's £140 towards a new wardrobe when I'm at goal. I hardly spend any money on myself but this money will all go on me. I did the same when I lost 4 stone a few years back, it was great shopping for new clothes, although I did end up getting the kids and hubby a few things.

off to have dinner now.

I'm saving £10 for every lb lost, back to 14lbs now so that's £140 towards a new wardrobe when I'm at goal. I hardly spend any money on myself but this money will all go on me. I did the same when I lost 4 stone a few years back, it was great shopping for new clothes, although I did end up getting the kids and hubby a few things.

off to have dinner now.
Great motivational idea - enjoy dinner!

we ended up at the local pub for dinner, I was craving potato skins with cheese, bacon and sour cream, they were so delicious. only had 2 syns today so some room for the extra sour cream.

today has been such a long day. I'm really looking forward to getting into bed. I got a new memory foam pillow today so hopefully that will be nice and comfortable and help me sleep better tonight.

looking forward to another day on plan tomorrow :) feel so in control of my eating at the moment.

goodnight x x

Hi,

had such a busy day today, hubby woke me up at 8am saying he is finally going to put our new bed together, we've had it leaning up against the bedroom for almost a month. I've asked countless times lol. anyway mil came round to help him and we then ended up going shopping and redecorating the room too. it was really girly before, pink walls with flowers, I've disliked it for a couple of years so over the moon we've changed it. bed is up :) I love it, its a super king size bed as we generally co-sleep so needed a bit more space for when Kaelan is born. new curtains are up. most walls have had 2 coats of paint so probably 80% done. we've all just come to have a break and bite to eat before finishing it. I don't think I can physically do anymore as my back and feet are hurting. hubby has been telling me to rest all day so think I'll leave him to it. I just want to get a nice picture and the room will be lovely, I'm so pleased with it. I've been in super nesting mode for a few weeks so my bedroom being done has made me a happy lady today.

food wise, I haven't eaten as much as the average day because I've been so busy. hubby is insisting on pizza so I think I'll have a slimming world curry, for a frozen meal they are quiet nice.

I feel pretty settled doing sw now, almost like I'm putting no effort in as food choices are coming naturally. feels good.

cant wait to get into bed tonight x x

Found you! I'm so glad i did because I had no idea SW is ok while pregnant, we're trying currently even tho I haven't added that to my diary yet, it's nice to know you can lose weight in pregnancy. Hence while I'll move over from exante to SW. Gunna binge read your diary tonight before bed lol I read the first page and had to stop myself to get some work done haha!! Keep going love you're doing amazing ❤️

Ah wow - super nesting mode is right. Hope you have your feet up and are resting right now, you must be exhausted!

Found you! I'm so glad i did because I had no idea SW is ok while pregnant, we're trying currently even tho I haven't added that to my diary yet, it's nice to know you can lose weight in pregnancy. Hence while I'll move over from exante to SW. Gunna binge read your diary tonight before bed lol I read the first page and had to stop myself to get some work done haha!! Keep going love you're doing amazing ❤️

Hi Mimz,

haha my diary isn't that interesting, mainly just how my days been, falling off the wagon and getting back on it lol.

best of luck ttc, pregnancy is such a magical time. do you have any children?

only difference following sw during pregnancy is that you would have 2x healthy extra a&b everyday instead of 1. I checked with my midwife and gp before starting and both were happy. I believe the healthy extras change again for breastfeeding so I'll have to check how many I'll be on x x

Ah wow - super nesting mode is right. Hope you have your feet up and are resting right now, you must be exhausted!

Hi Bee,

hope you've had another good day on plan :)

yes I'm so exhausted, just had a nice bath so aching a little less now.

x x

Morning,

New bed is very comfortable

I think today is day 10 on plan, still feeling really positive and motivation high.

I was just reading that for every 1lb of weight lost, 4lbs of pressure is relieved from your knees, not sure if I've mentioned my bad knee? I damaged it really badly 3 years ago and it's still very painful, I can't run or kneel on it etc. So the 4lbs lost this week means 16lbs less pressure This alone makes me determined to get this excess weight off ASAP.

67 days until baby comes

I was just reading that for every 1lb of weight lost, 4lbs of pressure is relieved from your knees, not sure if I've mentioned my bad knee? I damaged it really badly 3 years ago and it's still very painful, I can't run or kneel on it etc. So the 4lbs lost this week means 16lbs less pressure This alone makes me determined to get this excess weight off ASAP.
I didn't know that - great point - I'm always having trouble with my knees, even going down the stairs sometimes is awkward (going up is fine it's just coming down again that hurts). Another great motivator, thank you.

Ah enjoy the new bed :) After ten whole days on plan (hope I manage that too) you deserve lovely sleepy times x

I didn't know that - great point - I'm always having trouble with my knees, even going down the stairs sometimes is awkward (going up is fine it's just coming down again that hurts). Another great motivator, thank you.

Ah enjoy the new bed :) After ten whole days on plan (hope I manage that too) you deserve lovely sleepy times x

I'm sure you'll manage 10 days no probs, almost half way there already

Haha my knee hurts going up stairs, done isn't a problem, I need more surgery but got pregnant so it will have to wait.

x x

Hi,

Another tiring day today, although I haven't done that much. I ended up at the walk in centre with a 2 hour wait, everything is fine now though.

Day 10 on plan done

I'm wondering what my losses will be now I'm so far into my pregnancy. I'll be 30 weeks on Thursday. Baby is gaining about 1/2 lb per week at the moment so I think that will have some impact on my losses. Guess we'll see over the next few weeks. 9 more weeks of group before baby comes. Be great if I could get down to the next stone bracket before then. Fingers crossed.

x x

Hi Mimz,

haha my diary isn't that interesting, mainly just how my days been, falling off the wagon and getting back on it lol.

best of luck ttc, pregnancy is such a magical time. do you have any children?

only difference following sw during pregnancy is that you would have 2x healthy extra a&b everyday instead of 1. I checked with my midwife and gp before starting and both were happy. I believe the healthy extras change again for breastfeeding so I'll have to check how many I'll be on x x

Hey sweets,

I have one lil man, I say little but he's 7 and **** flew by lol!! I've never been broody but we've decided to have at least another and then that is going to be a no baby zone haha! I enjoyed reading it last night, gives me a little insight into SW.

Re the pregnancy, I'll do the same with my gp and midwife, I was lucky that last time I didn't weigh as much and only gained a few lbs, I couldn't sit all through my pregnancy I had tons of energy throughout, probably why my labour was quick (I had zero contractions til it got time to push). Let's hope I get prefers first haha, I just don't wanna gain in pregnancy except the usual for the baby, I'd be happy losing a lb or two a week.

Stay strong love you're doing amazing!

Hey sweets,

I have one lil man, I say little but he's 7 and **** flew by lol!! I've never been broody but we've decided to have at least another and then that is going to be a no baby zone haha! I enjoyed reading it last night, gives me a little insight into SW.

Re the pregnancy, I'll do the same with my gp and midwife, I was lucky that last time I didn't weigh as much and only gained a few lbs, I couldn't sit all through my pregnancy I had tons of energy throughout, probably why my labour was quick (I had zero contractions til it got time to push). Let's hope I get prefers first haha, I just don't wanna gain in pregnancy except the usual for the baby, I'd be happy losing a lb or two a week.

Stay strong love you're doing amazing!

Hi Minz,

wow lots of energy sounds great, wish I had more, I feel so tired most days.

hope exante is going well, it great how fast the weight drops off on vlcds.

x x

Good morning,

day 11 on plan today :) with every passing day, I'm feeling more positive and relaxed about how I'm eating.

66 days until I meet Kaelan, I'm so excited. not so excited about the pain from the C-section or not driving for 6 weeks but actually the not driving might be nice, lots of time at home sounds good :)

with each C-section (4th coming up), the skin on the lower part of my tummy has become saggy :( I really dislike it and would love a mini tummy tuck once I'm at goal. hubby doesn't see anything wrong with it but I think he's just being nice. so my plan is to get a mini tummy tuck once I've maintained at goal for 6 months. I've never managed to stay at goal before but I'm hoping following sw I'll be able to. I think they cost around 4k for a mini one and I'm pretty sure that's all I'd need as its just the lower part that's the problem. my lovely hubby said to take some of his money every month to save for it as he knows how much it bothers me but I wouldn't feel comfortable spending that much of his money so I'm saving for it myself. probably have about 2k in my tummy tuck account so far and with 5 stone to go, still have plenty of time to save the rest. I love saving and have lots of different accounts for different things lol. hoping focusing on getting the tuck will help me stay on track.

I'm working today for 5 hours, I'm finding work really draining now, mentally mainly. luckily I'm coming to an end with most of my clients so only a few more weeks and I should only have 2 left. I'm self employed so can claim maternity allowance of around £140 per week, I'm grateful that I can have this money while off with my baby but I think its going to be difficult going from more money. planning to cut back on lots of things, batch cooking. I've already changed our mobile contracts as luckily ours were coming to an end, changed sky package etc.

right I better get ready for work.

x x

at work waiting for my first client, decided to set a target weight loss for the next 9 weeks. I'm going to aim for 1.5lbs per week which is pretty much a stone. I'd then be another stone closer to goal, hoping another stone comes off with baby which will leave me around 13'7 and exactly half way to goal. I can do this. looking forward to getting weighed on Friday :) x x

Back