Healthy pregnancy on sw

so another good day on plan almost finished. make spaghetti bolognaise for dinner, totally syn free, it was lovely, I made lots so have enough to freeze or have for dinner tomorrow.

going to have a bath and get an early night, this growing a human business is tiring, only 71 more days though x x

so its gone 11pm and I'm still not in bed. my feet started really aching a while ago and I realised they are quite swollen, never had swollen feet before, maybe its a pregnancy thing, although this is my 12th pregnancy and I've never had it before. hubby found my foot spa out and that felt great but now they are out of the water the pain is back, hopefully I'll be able to sleep soon.

hubby doesn't like spag bowl and said he'd sort his own dinner out, he ordered a Chinese about an hour ago and asked what I wanted, I really wanted to say mini spring rolls or a curry but said I didn't want anything and had an orange and apple instead. wish my motivation could remain this high always. 45 mins and I'll be 29 weeks pregnant :) I love being pregnant, I find it so amazing. Kaelan is kicking away as I type.

x x

Good morning all,

day 7 being back on plan woohoo :) I'm pleased that I've managed a week. weigh in first thing tomorrow morning, fingers crossed for a few lbs off. I find that I'm usually ok on plan for 2/3 weeks and then I tend to fall off the wagon, I might have 1 bad day that turns into a week etc. I need to be really aware of this as I really want to make sw a way of life instead of a diet. I've stopped writing down what I eat as I wouldn't do that normally, I generally don't have syns until the evening so its easy to remember how many I've had, most days below 8 syns anyway.

off out with the kids, I've made a sw friendly lunch so no pub lunch temptation.

I've stopped weighing myself at home, I find that I become obsessed with the scales easily so I'm only being weighed at group.

x x

Hi Jenny - thank you so much for your lovely and encouraging comments on my diary - you're so lovely and your words have really helped and so I am keen to do the same back for you. And then I see your diary and... WOW - you're pregnant!!!!
That's so exciting and such a wonderful time for you - ooh best of luck with your pregnancy! It really put a great big smile on my face to see that.

I know how hard it is to have to watch what you eat when you're pregnant because it goes against all the advice that people give you about being a time when you can eat what you want - you and I know that's not always the case. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant and wasn't allowed any sugar so by the end of my pregnancy I was actually lighter than when I had started! Anyhow wishing you the best of luck on your weightloss but even more importantly I'm wishing you a very healthy and very very happy pregnancy.

Thank you again.
Love, Bee xxx

Hi Jenny - thank you so much for your lovely and encouraging comments on my diary - you're so lovely and your words have really helped and so I am keen to do the same back for you. And then I see your diary and... WOW - you're pregnant!!!!
That's so exciting and such a wonderful time for you - ooh best of luck with your pregnancy! It really put a great big smile on my face to see that.

I know how hard it is to have to watch what you eat when you're pregnant because it goes against all the advice that people give you about being a time when you can eat what you want - you and I know that's not always the case. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant and wasn't allowed any sugar so by the end of my pregnancy I was actually lighter than when I had started! Anyhow wishing you the best of luck on your weightloss but even more importantly I'm wishing you a very healthy and very very happy pregnancy.

Thank you again.
Love, Bee xxx

Hi Bee,

thank you for the lovely message :)

I feel so lucky that this pregnancy has pretty much been great. We have a long and painful history of miscarriages and failed fertility treatment so a successful pregnancy is so cherished.

I gained 3/4 stone when I was pregnant with my son and really didn't want that to happen again.
my husband is one of the people saying eat anything and you should be eating for two etc lol, he turns into a super feeder when I'm pregnant. so far I'm around my pregnancy start weight but hoping to drop a few lbs in the next 10 weeks now I'm back on plan.

hope you are managing a day on plan today

x x

Thank you - yes, so far so good today - still on plan and feeling really good and optimistic, which is great.
I think you're doing both yourself and your baby a massive favour in following SW while pregnant, it's such a healthy plan. I am so happy for you - it always makes me super happy when I hear of someone having a healthy pregnancy following miscarriages or years of trying. I really admire your will - well done you!
Love, Bee xxx

Thank you - yes, so far so good today - still on plan and feeling really good and optimistic, which is great.
I think you're doing both yourself and your baby a massive favour in following SW while pregnant, it's such a healthy plan. I am so happy for you - it always makes me super happy when I hear of someone having a healthy pregnancy following miscarriages or years of trying. I really admire your will - well done you!
Love, Bee xxx

ah thank you so much Bee.

that's great that you're on plan and feeling good :) you can do it x x

so today didn't go to plan, we were getting ready to go out and as I turned round I pulled my neck, it really hurt and was stuck in a funny position for a few minutes. I can move it now but it really hurts to move it to the right so we've stayed in instead. putting a movie on with the kids in a min, they have popcorn, I have fruit :)

Sorry to read of your struggles with pregnancy but so happy you are blessed with your baby and so impressed with sticking to diet.

I had an ectopic pregnancy a year and a half ago and worried my way through my pregnancy this time thankfully Zac is fine :)

Being pregnant is hard but you are rocking it!!!

Sorry to read of your struggles with pregnancy but so happy you are blessed with your baby and so impressed with sticking to diet.

I had an ectopic pregnancy a year and a half ago and worried my way through my pregnancy this time thankfully Zac is fine :)

Being pregnant is hard but you are rocking it!!!

thanks Kirsty.

sorry to hear about your loss. so pleased that you were blessed with Zac :)

have a good day x x

Hi all,

weigh in today and 4lbs down :) it is first week back so expected a few lbs. I'm going to aim for 1lb per week loss but I'll take whatever the scales bring. I need to remember that my baby is gaining around half a lb a week at this stage so if I do gain its ok.

it was lovely to see my old consultant, she was on holiday last week. she is so positive and lovely :) I didn't stay for group as I had shopping to do and loads at home but I'll stay next week.

after the cleaning, I'm going to do a meal plan for a few days. I find if I do it for the week that I often ignore it after 2 or 3 days.

x x

so I'm back to 1 stone below my heaviest weight. I'm hoping to lose 1lb per week so by the time my baby comes out, placenta, waters etc, I'm hoping to be in 13s. fingers crossed. think the average woman loses around 1st after birth :)

need to stop putting the cleaning off lol

x x

Back