Healthy pregnancy on sw

so home from work, I felt totally drained and ended up falling asleep on the sofa. off now until Friday so cant complain. cant wait for maternity leave.

one of clients made me a lasagne as a thank you, it looks so lovely but no idea how I'd syn it, so much cheese on it. decided to give it to my neighbour as she's not very well, she was very pleased as hadn't cooked yet.

I'm aware that planning my weight loss too far ahead has caused disappointment in the past so I'm trying to be day by day but I'm such a planner, I like to work out how much I'll weigh by what date lol.

x x

Good morning,

day 12 of being on plan today, almost weigh in day :) hoping for 1.5lbs this week but I'm aware baby is gaining weight at a more rapid pace now. I've had a good week food wise so would expect to see some change on the scales but even if I sts I'd be happy.

off uniform shopping this morning, its quite cheap until they start high school and then everything is expensive, I have 2 in high school now so not looking forward to the bill at the uniform shop, already got most of my son's uniform for reception.

if the weather gets better, we're off to the park and farm afterwards.

planned food for the day :)

x x

Hi,

so did the uniform shop today, pretty much finished now apart from shoes and bags. kids are so expensive.

after shopping we went for a carvery, I love stuffing so had quite a bit, not sure how many syns but not having any other syns today so hopefully wasn't over 15, don't think it was. kids tucked into pudding but I was full, really pleased I didn't have pudding as I still felt full a few hours later so probably would've felt uncomfortably full.

I felt massive when I saw myself in the changing room mirror today, not just my tummy :( I cant wait until I like what I see in the mirror again.

I have spag bowl from yesterday in the fridge so that will be a quick dinner to make.

65 days until Kaelan is here, I cant wait.

x x

You are flying - well done you! :)

Hi,

day 13 on plan. I'm very aware that I've been at this point a few times and then had a bad day with food that has turned into a bad week and then not being on plan at all. I'm trying to post a few times a day so that I keep my focus. I think once I get past a month, I'll be ok. Its just getting past it. I found my old sw book of when I joined at around 12 weeks pregnant, first 4 weeks I lost 5lbs, 1.5lbs, 3.5lbs and 2lbs. be great if I do that this time round but I think it wont come off quite as fast because of Kaelan gaining 1/2lb per week now. only 64 until he's born :) I'm hoping for 1.5lbs per week.

I don't weigh at home at all now, it feels so much better. Even when I plan on weighing weekly, I get too tempted and end up weighing myself daily most of the time. not weighed since I started back at sw and I quite like it, so I'll be staying away from the scales :)

off to do some cleaning and then make lunch x x

Glad to hear you and baby are doing well! I've just found your diary, I hope your husband is a little more relaxed now? I wish the father of my 2 had shown that much interest!

I did weigh early last week and it motivated me, weighed this week early only to weigh the cat and see a 5lb gain :confused:. I know it's not real, I'd had breakfast and drinks but I'm not doing an early weigh again!

You must be getting so excited to meet the little one, I hope things continue to run smoothly for you :)

Glad to hear you and baby are doing well! I've just found your diary, I hope your husband is a little more relaxed now? I wish the father of my 2 had shown that much interest!

I did weigh early last week and it motivated me, weighed this week early only to weigh the cat and see a 5lb gain :confused:. I know it's not real, I'd had breakfast and drinks but I'm not doing an early weigh again!

You must be getting so excited to meet the little one, I hope things continue to run smoothly for you :)

Hi,

yes I'm sooo excited to meet my little man, the days seem to be flying by :)

haha theres pros and cons to early weigh ins, when I'd weigh daily and saw even a small gain it would throw me off and I'd want to eat chocolate, which is crazy as I know weight goes up and down due to water etc. for me I'm finding it so much better leaving it to group scales.

my husband will be more relaxed once baby is born :) I haven't told him that I'm back at group as its more hassle than its worth. he doesn't think its healthy to do while pregnant and wont listen to anything other. men!

x x

cleaning, shopping and lunch done. a little girl in the supermarket shouted that I had a baby in my tummy :) lol it was cute. no hiding my big baby bump.

even slightest activity and I feel tired, cleaned kitchen, both bathrooms and general tidying up and I feel exhausted. going to watch a film with the kids in a min and just relax for a few hours. hubby is cooking dinner tonight, not sure what it will be yet, fingers crossed it wont be too heavy on syns. kids have popcorn for film, I'm having fruit :)

x x

cleaning, shopping and lunch done. a little girl in the supermarket shouted that I had a baby in my tummy :) lol it was cute. no hiding my big baby bump.

even slightest activity and I feel tired, cleaned kitchen, both bathrooms and general tidying up and I feel exhausted. going to watch a film with the kids in a min and just relax for a few hours. hubby is cooking dinner tonight, not sure what it will be yet, fingers crossed it wont be too heavy on syns. kids have popcorn for film, I'm having fruit :)

x x
Hahaha - No Way, cleaning a kitchen and two bedrooms as well as general tidying and shopping all in one day has you feeling tired!!?? Lol, I'd be fit to drop after all of that and I don't have the excuse of being pregnant - I'm exhausted just reading about your day! I am also amazed by your energy and your ability to stay on track and in good humour all the time - go relax and enjoy that movie and your dinner, you more than deserve it x

Hahaha - No Way, cleaning a kitchen and two bedrooms as well as general tidying and shopping all in one day has you feeling tired!!?? Lol, I'd be fit to drop after all of that and I don't have the excuse of being pregnant - I'm exhausted just reading about your day! I am also amazed by your energy and your ability to stay on track and in good humour all the time - go relax and enjoy that movie and your dinner, you more than deserve it x

haha thanks Bee :) yes maybe I should slow down a little. hubby keeps telling me not to clean etc but if I don't do it, it doesn't get done most of time. the kids have been helping, they always do their rooms and living room. I'm looking forward to after I've recovered from C-section so I can tidy and clean without pain or feeling exhausted.

hubby is making a curry, smells so good.

my 11 yr old just got my foot spa out so about to rest my aching feet in there for a while :)

have a good evening x x

Hi,

so dinner and foot spa were lovely.

going to bed shortly, hubby has promised me a long back massage as I'm really struggling to sleep well because of the pain. after a massage I get pretty good sleep.

I've been thinking about my goals. I feel really lucky that I've got a great husband, almost 4 children and have the job I've always wanted. only thing left is to be at goal weight and healthy.

I feel that slimming world is the way to go and its sustainable once at goal. I've done vlcds and its so easy to gain the weight back within a few months.

so going forward I'm going to commit to slimming world long term. I need to lose 5 stone to get to goal. lots of toning and muscle building along the way. when I feel happy with my body (apart from tummy) I really want a tummy tuck. If I can do all of this in the next 13 months, just before I turn 34 then I'll be over the moon. This birthday I'll be 36 weeks pregnant so haven't planned anything, might just go out with hubby and kids to the cinema and a meal.

5 stone in 13 months is just over 5lbs per month so it would be great if I can get there a lot sooner. really hoping to be a stone down when Kaelan is born, surely he'll weigh 7/8lbs, placenta 1-2lbs, waters, blood etc, that must be a stones worth lol.

in 2 hours time I'm 30 weeks pregnant, only 9 weeks until C-section date. this whole pregnancy has flown by.

its amazing to think that in 13 months or less I could be at goal, feel good about my body and have a nice flat tummy. My motivation is so high at the moment, need to remain focused to keep it there.

goodnight x x

Good morning,

day 14 on plan, I'm feeling really good about that. weigh in tomorrow morning, fingers crossed for 1.5lbs but even 0.5lb loss is in the right direction. I have exactly 5 stone to go so it will be nice to say 4st something instead lol.

I'm taking my son to soft play this afternoon with my friend and her son, it usually involves hot chocolate and cake. I've purposely planned it for after lunch so I can eat at home and will buy a bottle of water when we get there so no hot chocolate.

I'm 30 weeks pregnant today :) this time in 9 weeks I'll be in hospital, I have to get there for 7.30am but all the planned c-section ladies have to arrive at that time. last time I had my son just after 2pm. dr said I should be one of the first in as I'm higher risk this time with it being my 4th section, so hoping I'll have him in my arms before lunch time. last time there was 4 more ladies after me and obviously if an emergency section needs doing it means waiting longer. the hours go so slowly when you're waiting for your name to be called. only 63 days though :)

x x

I used to love meeting up with friends at play centre's with my two. I do miss it sometimes. My youngest is 16 this year and doesn't want to go anywhere unless it involves her spending my money lol.

Well done on planning ahead! Have a lovely day.

I used to love meeting up with friends at play centre's with my two. I do miss it sometimes. My youngest is 16 this year and doesn't want to go anywhere unless it involves her spending my money lol.

Well done on planning ahead! Have a lovely day.

yeah my 11 and 13 year old are like that, last summer holidays they wanted to come and do stuff with me but this year they just want to watch tv or chat to their friends, I felt a little sad about it last week as I'd planned a day at the beach, when I woke them up they didn't want to go :( ended up just going out with my 4 year old. guess I need to adapt to them growing up.

Have a lovely day too x x

Good planning. Enjoy this afternoon :)
9 weeks, wowzers! I think your plan for the next 13 months sounds very sensible and achievable - you can definitely do it.

Good planning. Enjoy this afternoon :)
9 weeks, wowzers! I think your plan for the next 13 months sounds very sensible and achievable - you can definitely do it.

ah thanks Bee, I really hope I can. Before I got pregnant I always wanted more children and that was kind of an excuse as to why I'd quit etc, but now this is the last one I have no more excuses and I really want a tummy tuck. feeling determined :) hope the baking went well and you mainly resisted temptation. x x

had a lovely afternoon catching up with my friend, ours sons are at school together and play really nicely together so that was nice too. the soft play we went to has yummy cake, I managed to resist though and just drank water.

made dinner, washed up and now I need to rest. pregnancy is really taking it out of me now.

weigh in tomorrow morning, fingers crossed for a loss, I'm happy with any loss but hoping for 1.5lbs as I've been on plan and haven't gone over my syns.

its amazing to think I'm the same weight now as when I got pregnant and I have a massive bump, surely that must mean that the rest of my body is smaller.

my daughter made me a cup of milk with some crusha in earlier, no idea about syns for it so I'll have a check online. no other syns so far today apart from 2 quavers from my son, don't think I can call 2 little crisps even a syn, maybe 1/2.

x x

Back