Healthy pregnancy on sw

wow that must've been awful. but I'm sure he's worth it :) I always think having a newborn is such a weird time, you feel totally in love with this little person you've just created but feel constantly exhausted at the same time, then there's all the emotions you go through.

x x
God I agree he is so worth it!!!

Welldone on the loss you are doing amazing x

Day 8 done. my daughter had cooking at school today, she made choc chip muffins, I had 2. guess its hard to syn stuff like that. also had 2 ice lollies at 2 syns each. I'm not sticking to syns strictly 100% because I'm pregnant, but once baby comes I'm going to be on it.

97 days left.

only 11 school days left, cant believe another school year is finishing. when they go back to school, I'll be so close to having my baby, so excited. need to start planning some school holiday activities, its difficult as my children are 13,11 & 4 so like different things. I'm going to have to find some stuff we can all do together.

going to get the uniform ironed in a min, I hate ironing so try and get it all done on Friday night so I don't have to do it at the weekend.

x x

It is hard to syn things like that, but I wouldn't worry too much.. you're getting near the end of your pregnancy you're bound to be eating a few extra calories. You are doing great by eating lots of healthy meals. I wouldn't be too concerned about the extra treats here and there (just think how many you would be having if you weren't following slimming world)

Popping by to subscribe :)
You're doing really well.
And I definitely agree with you about ironing on an evening so I don't have to do it at the weekend! xx

It is hard to syn things like that, but I wouldn't worry too much.. you're getting near the end of your pregnancy you're bound to be eating a few extra calories. You are doing great by eating lots of healthy meals. I wouldn't be too concerned about the extra treats here and there (just think how many you would be having if you weren't following slimming world)

yeah you're right, I was up at least 3 stone this time last pregnancy so cant complain even if I do start gaining a little. the muffins were lovely, my younger daughter wants to make some at home today x x

Popping by to subscribe :)
You're doing really well.
And I definitely agree with you about ironing on an evening so I don't have to do it at the weekend! xx

thank you. I didn't actually get the ironing done last night, starting feeling really tired :( I might do it after breakfast so its out the way, looking forward to having a break from ironing after C-section, only time hubby does it.

x x

Hi Jenny, you're doing absolutely marvellous and Wowee, the days are whizzing until your baby arrives..and what a gem your daughter is making your tea for you:) good that you're starting maternity leave during summer hols, the kids can pamper you :) take care, love Tibbs X

Hi Jenny, you're doing absolutely marvellous and Wowee, the days are whizzing until your baby arrives..and what a gem your daughter is making your tea for you:) good that you're starting maternity leave during summer hols, the kids can pamper you :) take care, love Tibbs X

thank you Tibbs, hope all is well with you too. I'll catch up on your diary tonight xx

Hi all,

so I've been off here for a couple of weeks, obviously not been on plan :( I've really been struggling with tiredness and back pain and just trying to get through each day as best I can. I do feel disappointed in myself but I know its not my normal circumstances so trying to give myself a break. I tend to have an all or nothing thinking so either I'm totally on plan or I'm eating for Endland.

baby wise, I'm 28 weeks today so 77 days until I meet my little man, I cant wait. I had a growth scan today and he looks perfect size, he's weighing around 2lb 7oz so far.

midwife weighed me today and I'm the same weight I was when I got pregnant, I have mixed feeling about it to be honest, partly feeling disappointed as I was doing so well on plan, but on the other hand I feel really good that I haven't really gained anything from my start weight, last pregnancy I was up almost 3 stone at this point so that's a positive.

I'm thinking of going back to group in the morning, just to give me a bit of focus, only 11 weeks to go so be nice to limit what I gain.

I still haven't set an official maternity leave date, just seeing how I get on. my profile is officially off the counselling directory so no new clients. just to come to an ending with the rest of my existing ones.

x x

Hi all,

didnt get up until 10am, felt so nice not setting my alarm, even though the kids have been off school since Tuesday, I've had work and hospital appointments all week. no alarms now for a few days :)

I went to group yesterday, didn't mention it to hubby as I know the response I'll get. I was on plan yesterday and woke up feeling really good today, make a nice healthy sw friendly breakfast. I've planned what I'm going to eat for the day and feel positive.

I'm determined to be in the 14s by the end of my pregnancy, hopefully after baby etc comes out I'll be in the 13s. fingers crossed. if I can be 13'7 after baby is out I'll be half way to my goal. my bump feels massive today, sure its grown overnight.

75 days until I meet my little man.

x x

Hi Jenny, those days are whizzing until your baby arrives:) it's interesting watching how you're determined to keep an eye on your weight while you're pregnant..I know nothing about SW and pregnancy.. And it makes sense to keep as much off as healthily possible, especially when you worked so hard with Atkins. You seem to be managing really well. Do you think you'll go back to Atkins once your little man arrives or are you happy sticking with SW?
Enjoy your alarm free mornings and happy days with the kids..love Tibbs X

Hi Jenny, those days are whizzing until your baby arrives:) it's interesting watching how you're determined to keep an eye on your weight while you're pregnant..I know nothing about SW and pregnancy.. And it makes sense to keep as much off as healthily possible, especially when you worked so hard with Atkins. You seem to be managing really well. Do you think you'll go back to Atkins once your little man arrives or are you happy sticking with SW?
Enjoy your alarm free mornings and happy days with the kids..love Tibbs X

Hi Tibbs, how are you?

yeah the days are flying by :) I had a 4d scan last week, it was so amazing, I'll try and post a pic.

thank you, I wish I was a little more focused but some days I'm totally off track.

I think that I'll probably continue with sw as there's so much choice, most family meals can be made to be sw friendly. sw when pregnant is pretty much the same as normal apart from I have 2 healthy extra instead of 1. think its more once breast feeding so I'll have to check.

hope all is well with you x x

Hi all,

day 3 back on track, feels like I say this every time I get back on plan, but I love being on plan and feel so much better. I'm looking forward to getting weighed on Friday. I think I have 10 weigh ins before baby comes.

I've planned my meals again today as I find it really helps me stay on track.
hubby came home with toffee cheesecake last night and made me some without asking if I wanted it, probably because he knows I love cheesecake, but I resisted as I was full from carrots and apples :)

having a relaxing day at home today, my back is hurting so resting up as much as I can.

x x

good morning,

day 4 back on plan and I'm feeling good. I'm trying not to plan ahead, just taking one day at a time. 73 days until I meet my little man, think my tummy has had a growth spurt over the last few days as it seems bigger and higher up, makes breathing a little harder as feels like baby is squashing my lungs.

I've planned food for the day.

x x

another day on track today :) had some popcorn after dinner and 1 homemade cupcake, no other syns today.

off for a day at the beach tomorrow, going to make a fry up before we go and take a picnic so I'm in control of what I'm eating. If we're still out late then we'll go for a meal, should have all my syns left so that will help if eating out.

I'm feeling so in control of what I eat, it feels good. I've also managed to drink at least 2L of water everyday since group on Friday.

I love the school holidays, feels like Saturday everyday :) I'm off work now until next Monday.

off to watch a film with my hubby x x

Hi Jenny, you've got amazing will power! I doubt I'd have been able to resist cheesecake:p you're doing excellent. I need to remember to drink water! I've been very thirsty today and only been drinking coffee. Are posting a pic of your 4d scan? X

Hi Jenny, you've got amazing will power! I doubt I'd have been able to resist cheesecake:p you're doing excellent. I need to remember to drink water! I've been very thirsty today and only been drinking coffee. Are posting a pic of your 4d scan? X

Hi Tibbs,

thank you. I feel so in control of what I'm eating at the moment, it feels good. just hope I can keep it up. I tried to add a picture of the scan but had problems doing it, I've added pics off my laptop before but the pictures are on my phone, not sure where I'm going wrong, I'll have an other go today. I had an app on my phone that monitored my water intake, everytime you have a glass of water or coffee etc you add the amount in and it tells you how much is left, I might get it again as it was helpful.

have a good day x x

this week is flying by with the kids being off school, almost be back at Friday for weigh in :) as its my first week back on plan, I'm hoping for 3-4lbs off but I'll take anything.

this summer holidays have been strange so far, my daughters aren't very interested in doing family activities :( usually we'd be out everyday doing something but most days they just want to stay home, I'm a little sad about it but I guess they are growing up. my 4 year old still wants to do stuff. we were planning on going to Stratford today but the weather is rubbish so looks like we're staying in now. I'm nesting like crazy so sure I'll find something to sort out or clean lol.

x x

Back