Healthy pregnancy on sw

All sounds fantastic, I love the sound of the pirate bed and I also eat loads of fruit when on plan. People have said to me in the past that surely I couldn't lose weight while eating so much fruit but it's never stopped me before.

Glad the new teacher seems lovely. I still don't know who my son will have in September, they tend to keep it very quiet until the very end of the term for some reason.

Hey,

yeah I limited fruit in the past as thought too much would mean a gain so now on sw when I can eat as much as I want, its great :)

I think most schools keep new teachers quiet until a few days before the end of term, our school usually does the same. this is the first year we've known so early on. only 15 more school days until they break up, this year is flying by.

the pirate bed isn't up yet lol, its really difficult. there are so many screws, we're about half way so hopefully finish it tomorrow night.

x x

We put up a new bed on Saturday so can relate to the pain. Ours was way more complicated than we expected.

Yes it is flying, although I work in a school so happy about that fact

I've never seen so many screws for one item of furniture. I'll be so glad when its done.

great you have a nice long break then :) I'm thinking of starting maternity leave during the summer hols so I have some quality time with the kids before baby arrives. I really need to set a date so I can let my clients know.

goodnight x x

Good morning,

weighed again this morning and another 1lb down, that's 6lbs since Friday. sure its mainly water but its still nice to see. official weigh in day is Friday, I'm going to try and stay off scales until then if I can. I'm over the moon with 6lbs but wont complain if another 1 is gone by Friday :)

feeling excited today as I'm only 100 days away from meeting my baby. double digits tomorrow.

have a good day all x x

another day almost done, that's 5 on plan now. I'm feeling so good and in control of my eating now I'm back on plan.

we went to my neighbours for a picnic earlier, I resisted all the cake and sweet stuff and just had salad and some chicken. really pleased.

If I stay on plan the rest of my pregnancy, that will be 105 days eating well. I wonder what I'll weigh just before and after having my baby. I'd love to get down to the 13s but that might be a little optimistic. maintaining my current weight would also be fine as that would mean I've lost a stone during my pregnancy and probably another stone once baby, placenta etc is out.

x x

Hi,

day 6 on plan, I'm so pleased that I decided to get back on plan.

double digits today, 99 days until baby comes :) so excited.

I'll be 25 weeks pregnant tomorrow, when I was this far with my son, I'd almost gained 3 stone so its great that I'm lighter than at the start of my pregnancy.

off to work now x x

so had a bit of a set back today. I've been struggling with back pain and cramps in my bump, had physio today and when I got back I was in a lot of pain. my 13 year old daughter said she'd make me some food (everyone else had eaten) I said I'd have my slimming world curry out the freezer, she came in with a naan bread, rice and a curry that wasn't my slimming world one, she looked so impressed with herself I couldn't tell her that she'd cooked the wrong one. I didn't eat the naan but had half of the rice and all of the chicken but not much of the sauce. I have no idea how many syns. I've only had 3 syns today so hopefully wasn't more than 12.

apart from being in pain and eating something I didn't know the syn value for, today has been another good day.

looking forward to weighing on Friday x x

Yay for double figures, so soon now and also well done for being healthier this pregnancy :)

I was the same with my son, I don't even know how much I gained as never really weighed during and when I never made note of what I weighed when I started trying to lose it 9 months after.... but it was at my heaviest ever so I know it will have been at least 3 stone :eek:

Don't worry about the curry, it doesn't sound like you ate much of it at all, I'd be surprised if it were anymore than 12 syns. You did the right thing as well, sometimes we have to go off plan for our kids and it was very sweet of her to make that for you, she probably thought it would all be a nice treat for you. I hope you enjoyed it too :) don't feel guilty, you are doing fantastic

Yay for double figures, so soon now and also well done for being healthier this pregnancy :)

I was the same with my son, I don't even know how much I gained as never really weighed during and when I never made note of what I weighed when I started trying to lose it 9 months after.... but it was at my heaviest ever so I know it will have been at least 3 stone :eek:

Don't worry about the curry, it doesn't sound like you ate much of it at all, I'd be surprised if it were anymore than 12 syns. You did the right thing as well, sometimes we have to go off plan for our kids and it was very sweet of her to make that for you, she probably thought it would all be a nice treat for you. I hope you enjoyed it too :) don't feel guilty, you are doing fantastic

Hi,

my pregnancy is going so fast, baby will be here in no time :)

its so easy to gain loads of weight in pregnancy, the whole eating for two thing lol. my husband is a feeder and loves buying all my favourite chocolate/ice cream etc when I'm pregnant. I'm so pleased that I'm not gaining this time round. do you think you'll have anymore children?

I was 1lb up on the scales this morning so not sure if it was the curry lol. official weigh in tomorrow so hopefully that lb will be gone.

have a good day x x

this morning was stressful with the kids, they are usually fine in the morning but today was go slow day. my oldest was just getting in the shower at 8.15 and she has to leave at 8.30. I had an urge to eat loads of chocolate and biscuits, I had 2 Jaffa cake and then realised that I wasn't even hungry, I find that I use food if I'm stressed or upset etc. I need to sort it out.

25 weeks pregnant today and I've decided to stop taking on new clients at work, I've had 5 new referrals this week which is a lot for 1 week but I've had to tell them no. I want to start winding down at work, a few clients will be finishing soon as means more time to rest :)

official weigh in tomorrow, looks like it will be 5 or 6lbs this week. I'm going to try and weigh weekly then and break my obsession with the scales.

98 days left

x x

I'm a new mum just wanting to wish you well with your pregnancy. Welldone managing slimming world when pregnant I could barely eat due to my sickness so lived on toast haha x

thank you :)

congratulations. pregnancy sickness is awful, luckily mine went away at 12 weeks. enjoy every moment with your baby, they grow up so fast.

x x

just got home from the summer fete at school, its usually in the hall as weather not the best but today it was on the field, it was so hot. got an ice cone which was refreshing but felt so tired walking around in the heat. I've also had 2 ice lollies today, they were only small so thinking 3 syns each max.

just cooling down by the fan before I make dinner.

x x

I don't blame you having some ice cones, it's way too hot. Especially being pregnant, I couldn't imagine walking around today with a bump

yeah it was way too hot, currently in bed with the fan on me :)

I had another couple of ice lollies when I got home so hopefully that wont impact weigh in too much tomorrow. fingers crossed x x

thank you :)

congratulations. pregnancy sickness is awful, luckily mine went away at 12 weeks. enjoy every moment with your baby, they grow up so fast.

x x
Thanks I intend to he is hard work but amazing. I had sickness right up until a few days after I gave birth haha trust Me!!x

so today marks my first week being back on plan, I think I've been pretty good apart from too many ice lollies today, being pregnant and hot isn't the best thing so I felt like I really needed them. oh and the curry my daughter made me, I really couldn't say no as she looked so pleased with herself. overall I've had a really good week.

7 more days to go and I'll be 2 thirds through my pregnancy. I cant believe its going to fast but I'm not complaining.

I tried the sw meatball pasta ready meal today and wasn't impressed, the meat was horrible. only ready meal I like is the curry so I'll get some more of them soon. they are handy to have when my family have pizza or takeaway.

I'm going to try my best to not weigh until my official weigh in day.

x x

Thanks I intend to he is hard work but amazing. I had sickness right up until a few days after I gave birth haha trust Me!!x

wow that must've been awful. but I'm sure he's worth it :) I always think having a newborn is such a weird time, you feel totally in love with this little person you've just created but feel constantly exhausted at the same time, then there's all the emotions you go through.

x x

Good morning,

scales showed 5lbs off this morning. I'm really happy with that. I'm aiming to lost 1lb a week. When I started sw I intended to maintain my weight, however I've lost weight every week I've been on plan. If I maintain the rest of my pregnancy, I'd be really pleased, obviously I'd be over the moon if I continue to drop a few more lbs :) x x

Back