Healthy Snacks!

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by icemoose, 31 July 2006 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Cannot recommend the Humdinger Apple Crisps enough!

They do them in Tesco and in a little pringles like tub.

They have only 67 calories in an entire tub, 99% fat free and really scrummy!!!

The only drawback is that they are 67p a tub which is quote pricey but they are great.

M.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I can vouch for these. Yummy. I think they add to your 5 fruit and veg a day too. Expensive though.

Also try Alpen Light bars. Coop are doing them BOGOF at the moment. Quite different to normal cereal bars and they're really nice.

Under 60 cals a bar and loads of fibre :eek: 4-5 grams I think.

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I am also a fan of Ryvita Mini's, the chilli ones are lovely and really filling (although again they are expensive at 47p a pack!)

Why is it that healthy means expensive!!

5. matty

matty Regular Member

Yeah, it does seem unfair that healthy has to be expensive, should be the other way around! Musts try some of those suggestions.
    Matty

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    The snack a jack chocolate things are lovely but yet again at £1.58 are expensive.

They are only 67 calories a cake but are 9.9% fat so I only have a couple of them at a time, they are a bit moreish though and I could see how you could suddenly have finished the lot.

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Aha - I buy the Ryvita thingys when they're on a BOGOF - which they seem to be quite often up here! And they are YUMMY!

8. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    Tesco's do their own version of the jumbo caramel snack-a-jacks they are nice and a bit cheaper

9. Brightness

Brightness Happily on CD

Small packs of salt and vinegar snack a jacks when they are on a bogof or a btgof yummmmmmmmmmmmm

I also love packets of seeds from Julian Graves yummmmmmmmmm :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.