Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Healthy 'sod it' day!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mrscush, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrscush

Mrscush Woman on a mission!

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    morning all
    Having a major munchies day!

I had my all bran and banana at home today for brekkie at 7, and am already hungry! so went to canteen to get some egg and beans - and they have stopped serving them this morn. grr!
    So instead i got some granola with LF natural yog and fruit compote. Not strictly SW, but better than the chocolate muffin that I could have taken!

Its funny,i didnt even fancy anything else on the hot counter - hash brown, sausages etc. instead fancied granola - oh how my tastebuds have changed.

Out tonight for a meal and drinks, have planned my meal already, but drinks will take me over my sins which i am fine about.

I rember the days when i would got for the 'naughtiest thing' possible on the menu - just coz i thought i deserved a treat!! now Im so glad i have found the balance between planning my meals and having a glass of wine or two as a treat!

maybe finally the penny has dropped - bout bleeding time! lol!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    wd hun i think its ok to go over your syns sometimes if u remain in control and u definately sound like it have fun hun

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.