Heartburn, chest pains anyone?

Hi guyz

For the past couple of days Ive had severe sharp pains in my chest and everything seems to be repeating on me. All ive had is the shakes, teas and the usual consumptation of water but i have puked up the vanila shake last night and this morning. I have been working alot lately and not taking proper care of myself and also being stressed out again and on the safe side as the fella was worried about me last night we went for an ecg but thankfully everything is fine so I just wanted to know has anyone else felt like this or is it just me? Ive put it down to Heartburn and have taken two rapidacid this morn but not sure if its working or not! :sigh:

I've not had this myself hun but someone else was complaining about heartburn the other day. I'm glad the ECG came back clear, that must be a relief! Keep taking the heartburn medicine and if it doesn't improve perhaps call LT, your pharmacist or your GP. Hope it gets better soon babe. x

So sorry you're suffering like this. I've not had any problems like this but I hope you get it sorted soon and feel back to your old self soon!

Thanks hun, Yeah I am glad it came back ok and the fella said I was fine as well, I actually feel it worse when I am lying down, weird!! Its probably something harmless but better to be on the safe side. Hope ya are alright as well?

Hi guyz

For the past couple of days Ive had severe sharp pains in my chest and everything seems to be repeating on me. All ive had is the shakes, teas and the usual consumptation of water but i have puked up the vanila shake last night and this morning. I have been working alot lately and not taking proper care of myself and also being stressed out again and on the safe side as the fella was worried about me last night we went for an ecg but thankfully everything is fine so I just wanted to know has anyone else felt like this or is it just me? Ive put it down to Heartburn and have taken two rapidacid this morn but not sure if its working or not! :sigh:

hey hon, im glad everything came back fine. I've not had chest pains exactly, but i have had like little palputations...well i wouldn't even call them that, its kinda like a muscle twitching in my chest?quite bizarre but not painful.
xxx

Its all a bit weird, i thought it was because I wasnt drinking the shakes down slowly so I will see how it goes next week.

So sorry you're suffering like this. I've not had any problems like this but I hope you get it sorted soon and feel back to your old self soon!

Thanks hun, im sure it will settle down once the meds kick in

keep us updated.....when is it you get married honey?!bet you're so excited!!!xxx

Hope it gets better. I'd mention it to your GP/Pharmacist when you see them. Heart burn is one thing but then to vomit as well is nasty. You may have the dreaded vommiting virus that is going round at the moment.

keep us updated.....when is it you get married honey?!bet you're so excited!!!xxx

I will hun, wedding is 7 weeks away, getting really excited now!! Can't wait. My cousin is home from Auz in 2 weeks, she is my bridesmaid so cant wait to see her!! well done on your weight loss last week, i bet ya must have been really pleased with that

Hope it gets better. I'd mention it to your GP/Pharmacist when you see them. Heart burn is one thing but then to vomit as well is nasty. You may have the dreaded vommiting virus that is going round at the moment.

I think it was more the dreaded vanilla shake....lol, i cant stand them but it was all that the chemist had left!!

Hi miss,glad your ECG came back all fine. I know exactly how you feel. I started having niggly pains around day 3,in what i thought at first was just around the breast bone area. As the days got on, i realised it was actually heartburn,silly i know but i had very rarely suffered heartburn so didn't click initially. :pEverytime i seemed to drink more, it seemed to aggravate it that bit more. I didn't want to take anything until i spoke to my pharmacist just to clarify what i could and couldn't take. As the days have gone on,it has got milder and i have still resisted taking the gaviscon,will keep for extreme measures. Hopefully it will ease off soon and you will be back to your old self in no time
X

Am relieved to see you got that checked out quickly we should never ignore chest pain so am glad it may only be heartburn x

Hi miss,glad your ECG came back all fine. I know exactly how you feel. I started having niggly pains around day 3,in what i thought at first was just around the breast bone area. As the days got on, i realised it was actually heartburn,silly i know but i had very rarely suffered heartburn so didn't click initially. :pEverytime i seemed to drink more, it seemed to aggravate it that bit more. I didn't want to take anything until i spoke to my pharmacist just to clarify what i could and couldn't take. As the days have gone on,it has got milder and i have still resisted taking the gaviscon,will keep for extreme measures. Hopefully it will ease off soon and you will be back to your old self in no time
X

Yea this was the same with me only the pains were like someone was stabbing ya! At times I couldn't breathe thats why we went to the hospital but thankfully all the tests came back. They wanted me to stay for a few days to get checked out but as we are both doctors I just didnt want to take up a bed when it could be used for someone else who really needed it and the fella has been watching me all night too so i knew it was fine. The only thing im doing now is burping which is down to taking the rapidacid....lol so I am sure it will clear up and thankfully its nothing serious.

Am relieved to see you got that checked out quickly we should never ignore chest pain so am glad it may only be heartburn x

thanks hun

Yea this was the same with me only the pains were like someone was stabbing ya! At times I couldn't breathe thats why we went to the hospital but thankfully all the tests came back. They wanted me to stay for a few days to get checked out but as we are both doctors I just didnt want to take up a bed when it could be used for someone else who really needed it and the fella has been watching me all night too so i knew it was fine. The only thing im doing now is burping which is down to taking the rapidacid....lol so I am sure it will clear up and thankfully its nothing serious.
I seem to burp most of the time on LT and that's without the rapidacid;) i put mine down to the heartburn.

I seem to burp most of the time on LT and that's without the rapidacid;) i put mine down to the heartburn.

lol yea me too!! I feel silly now for even mentioning it but its best not to ignore the symptoms either.

Don't feel silly. I panicked when i first got the pains and posted on minimins for advice initially. Better to be safe than sorry hun X

Thanks hun :D

Back