Heating Tetras

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by jazzy, 23 September 2006 Social URL.

1. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Hi all

I have a quick question... Does anyone know if you can heat up the tetras? I'm working nights this week and I am starting to feel the chill when it gets later into the evening and would love to have a warm drink. I don't like the normal packs made with hot water and hoped the tetras would be a little different.

Thanks

Jazzy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Heva2015

Heva2015 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.35%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't know if you can heat them themselves but what I do is get a huge mug, put my tetra in and top it up with hot water, I sometimes add a bit of coffee too, if you only have normal mugs you can put half in, top it up with hot water and then repeat.

4. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

That sounds like a good idea Heva. Thankyou. I shall give that a go tonight.

Jazzy x

5. d4n13773

d4n13773 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (my way!)
    I put my tetra in a big mug and fill it to the top with water, then microwave it. It tastes yummy, however I know that Cambridge advise against microwaving as it can damage the vitamin content.

6. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    That is the way I do it as well yummyyyyy
    Hace a hot chocy one most evenings.
    Hope you enjoy Jazzy

7. Donna Marie

Donna Marie Member

Hiya

I just put mine in a mug and put in microwave for a min and then its lovely and hot and creamy mmmmm - off to do one i think x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.