Hedgemags Dieting History & Diary. A New Life Ahead .......

oh maggie. You know IM going to tell you not to beat yourself up. The important thing is getting straight back on the wagon, before one bad day turns into a bad week, then before you know it, its christmas and you could make the mistake of saying stuff it then - I'll restart in January.

You know that the 4lb will be water so that will be off again in a day or two. You can get the other 1/2 stone off by the end of the year if you are really good.

How you doing today so far?

A better today thank you Sam, just had my 1st shake. Do need to up the water though, struggling with that bit 1/2 way thru my 2nd litre so far.

Hope you are doing ok Sam..

Hi HM

LOL at your day in Cardiff!! I was there on Saturday xmas shopping, what a blustery day - just awful!!! The city was packed with shoppers so you did well to give it a miss. We got well P!ssed off with it and ended up at a pub and I ate loads to so know exactly how you feel!!

That 4lbs will be off in no time - guaranteed!

I'm just counting down to my next pack - a cranberry bar in 36 mins lol. Mind you i ate so much over the weekend i should be able to go without any food for a week!!!!

Hi Maggie

It's taken me a while to get around to it but I've just read your diary from start to finish.

You are doing really well so put the weekend behind you and you'll be fine!

PS Is that you in the white coat with Nicky and her kids? Did you say you are 52? Did I read that right because I think you look half that age ffs!!!!

Hold on give me 2 secs...............

Just had to open up a new window and double check!! Even looking at your profile piccie in Facebook I would have thought the same!

It must be all that green tea you drink!

Thanks Sarah but yes I'm definately 52. Yes it is me in the white coat.
Hopefully we will be able to meet up in the flesh (so to speak) and you will be able to see all the wrinkles up close. lol

Thursday 13th December 2007

Not doing very well this week, my mojo has gone missing and I am finding it difficult to stay 100% each day. I think I am going to go 790 until after Christmas and then get back properly then to lose the last bit.
Because I have SSed for so long it maybe my body telling me that now is the time to eat, so that's the plan :rolleyes: Will have my packs through the day and a meal in the evening.
I really need to lose the rest of the weight but feel that I need this break, for now anyway.

So fingers crossed that I can stick to plan.

Off to meet Tara (saffron) today, very excited. I know she will keep me on the straight and narrow. Will take my soup with me for lunch and plenty of water.

There must be a mojo magnet somewhere, attracting them away from us.

That sound like a good plan Maggie. I think it must be easier to stick to allowing yourself to eat something on 790 rather than beating yourself up for cheating on SS.

Have a great day today Maggie.

Well it looks like my mojo has decided to come home...I had a good day yesterday and today is going ok too.

I did have to have 4 packs yest. but that was better than piggin out...try and only have 3 today. So far I have had 2 pack 6 GT's 2 litres water and a coke zero.

Fingers crossed for next week, I really want to stay on the wagon and get to goal now without any faffing about. I gave myself a damn good talking too and amazingly I listened.

Hope everyone else's mojo's are soon back, it's a right PITA when they go missing!!:rolleyes:

LOL - I read it as G & T too - I thought I had found someone after my own heart!

Well done on getting your mojo back Maggie. I think mine may have returned too, although I having a job holding onto it at the moment. I think today could be my 4 packs day, but if that's how we get through it, far better that than the cheese that is calling to me from the fridge.

Yesterday went to plan.....mojo still in place. Managed with the 3 packs and 3ltrs water endless cups of GT and a coke zero.
TOTM has turned up so that didn't help with the missing mojo. and I had gained 3lbs. Got away lightly I think. This week it going to be a much better. Positive thinking!!!
Have also got a stonking headache which is mine own fault, I don't give myself any sympathy, I just needed a good kick up the a*se.

Here's to day 3 and another good one.........

HM

Monday 17th Decmber

Well another day under my belt!

Still 100% and starting day 4 of restart, I did a wee stick this morning and the K fairy has returned, so I hope I get rid of this flipping headache that has been hanging around since yesterday.

1 GT down and 1st litre on the way...I am feeling more positive now the worst is over (hopefuly). Will stick it out until Christmas day and then get back on track on the 27th Dec. Must shift those last pounds.

TOTM has turned up too which could be why I binged like a mad thing last week..

Not much else to add today, I ahve 4 clients to see and then the day is mine. Will be playing FB scrabble, that game is so addictive.

HM

All my good intentions for Christmas day just didn't happen.

I had planned on having just meat and veg, no pots, carrots or parsnips.

I started off the day by unwrapping pressies and eating a chocolate snowman lolly! :eek: followed closely by the Santa.:eek:.

Then had a couple of smirnoff ices and then went on to yogurt coated cashews :eek:.

Dinner was at 4:30 we had a help yourself, so I could have easily controled what went on my plate. Well I did!!

Turkey, 2 sprouts (yuk), carrots, roast pots,parsnips, stuffing, bacon, sausage meat, chipolatas and thick gravey :eek:

I was so stuffed that I could hardly move...

Got round to having a pudding later in the evening...As I dont like Christmas pud I had a toffee & pecan one...with Custard. It was lovely, but again I felt stuffed.

Finished the day off by watching Shreik the Third and tucking into a white chocolate polar bear and some more smirnoffs.

By the time I went to bed I felt so uncomfortable, My own fault I know.

But in a way I am now glad that Christmas is almost over. I am goning to try and stick to the cold meat and pickles today. :rolleyes: My water intake as been crap too..

Looking forward to Jan 1st when my restart will take place...god knows how much I have put on but I know it will have to come off and some!

Hope everyone is having a great time and not doing as I have done and stuffed their faces until they feel sick!!

Question:- WHY???

Answer:- DUNNO!!!! :confused:

HM

HM I am with you 1st Jan ;)

I have been trying to maintain, but last night I was sat here with a tin of Heroes choccys.. :sign0007:
Ah well, I enjoyed them!:D

Had to get Jon to take the tin away though!!!:D

We had a lamb dinner yesterday, no one here likes turkey!!!

well i managed to pick up a head cold somewhere between leavin the pub on xmas eve night and waking up yday morning. couldnt taste anything and couldnt breathe through my nose so when i was eating i couldnt breathe and as im asthmatic, it wasnt an appealing idea to eat too much! so therefore i was quite good yday, could have been a hell of a lot worse though.
i feel terrible even typing this but i know i can tell u lot, and i cant really mention it to anyone else, but i really thought my OH was goin to propose this xmas, but no joy. weve been together 5 and a half years. he did get me some nice things, including a beautiful necklace but i couldnt help but be disappointed and then i felt awful for being disappointed as he had obviously spent a lot of money on me and had put a lot of thought into the presents (i.e. the dvd of the BBC's adaptation of Pride and Prejudice, colin firth + lake + white shirt = happy delli) my birthday is comin up on new years day but he has already given me my present for it, which isnt open yet but its far too big to be a ring. im not in any rush to get married, but i would like to get engaged as it feels like time to take that next step and have that level of commitment. am i talkin nonsense here??
sorry HM for completely hijacking ur thread!! i had intended to just say not to worry bout ur little feast, and to enjoy xmas as u have all next year to sort out the damage!

Back