Heinz Squeeze and Stir?

I work it out at that too. There is only 70g in each tube as you then add boiling water so maybe this is why so low.

The tomato one works out as 1 pp too!! That's less that WW tomato soup. They are low in calories though, about 52 I think. Might round to 2 pp to be safe??!!

Just calculated 70g cream tomato soup from a can and that is 1 pp. Guess it must be right. Amazing. Will definitely be getting some for work.

Ooh! I wondered about these but was too scared to get any just in case! Thanks :D How are they in taste compared to WW tomato soup (my fave! Tastes just like the full fat one- that I was disappointed with)!

They taste great. Not had a ww soup yet. Thought they would be a bit watery like a cuppa soup but you can make them quite thick!

Hi,

I've just started PP and am about to have a squeeze and stir for lunch. But when you work these out based on the nutrtion information per serving ( when made correctly) as it says on the packet the cream of tomato comes out at 4 points. confused muchly.

1pp sounds abit low? I had the minestrone one yesterday and worked it out with the calculator at 2pps. It was rather tasty indeed! I also love the WW tomato soup, not as creamy but hits the spot quite well especially with Melba toast...yum!

Back