Helen's food Diary!

Breakfast: 2x brown toast (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns) with baked beans.

Lunch: Jacket potato with 40g lighter cheddar cheese (HExA), lettuce, raw carrots, raw peppers and boiled egg.

Tea: Salmon fillet, 2 x hash browns (4 syns), carrots, broccoli and green beans.

Drinks: 5 or 6 glasses of no added sugar tropical squash, 2 cups of tea.

Total 8 syns.

Breakfast: 2x brown toast (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns) with baked beans.

Lunch: Jacket potato with 40g lighter cheddar cheese (HExA), lettuce, raw carrots, raw peppers and boiled egg.

Tea: Salmon fillet, 2 x hash browns (4 syns), carrots, broccoli and green beans.

Drinks: 5 or 6 glasses of no added sugar tropical squash, 2 cups of tea.

Total 8 syns.
Ooo sounds lively the food today :) xx

Ooo sounds lively the food today :) xx

Thank you .. I quite enjoyed it ... feeling a bit peckish now, not sure what to have .. I may have a banana, or a drink and see if i'm thirsty rather than hungry!

Thank you .. I quite enjoyed it ... feeling a bit peckish now, not sure what to have .. I may have a banana, or a drink and see if i'm thirsty rather than hungry!
Good idea having a drink first :) that's something I really ought to do as I often mistake thirst for hunger x

Good idea having a drink first :) that's something I really ought to do as I often mistake thirst for hunger x

I used to .. but then realised thirst feels the same .. I often have a drink first to see if that helps. Thinking about it, its been a little while since I last had a drink lol!!

I used to .. but then realised thirst feels the same .. I often have a drink first to see if that helps. Thinking about it, its been a little while since I last had a drink lol!!
That may be it then lol xx Yes must admit I've felt more thirsty this week but then be more busy x

That may be it then lol xx Yes must admit I've felt more thirsty this week but then be more busy x

I seem to have a thing about tesco tropical no added squash at the moment .. its really really nice!!

My kids do, they are forever singing ''we like the mango'' lol

Bless them!!! I've made smoothies before with them. they like mango and custard smoothies lol!!

Breakfast: 100g fat free yoghurt and fruit. Baked porridge oats (HExB and 1syn)

Lunch: Cheese (40g lighter cheddar HExA) and lettuce sandwich (2x slice brown bread 8 syns), 20g packet of tesco cheese puffs (6syns)

Tea: Chicken seasoned in Cajun spice, peppers, onions, bacon (fat cut off) and chickpeas, cooked in passatta, then added spaghetti (pasta) .. no idea what you would call it but it tasted soooo yummy!!!

No snacks!

Drinks, 2 cups of tea and a few glasses of squash (No added sugar)

Total: 16 syns

Breakfast: 100g fat free yogurt with fruit.

Lunch: Cheese (40g lighter cheddar HExA) and lettuce sandwich (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: Spaghetti in passatta sauce with onions and pepper topped with 25g lighter cheddar cheese (4 syns)

Drinks: 3 cups of tea with milk (1.5 syns)

Total: 9.5 syns

Breakfast: 100g fat free yoghurt and fruit

Lunch: Egg sandwich 2 x brown bread (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: 100g chicken seasoned with cajun chicken spice and mixed herbs, jacket potato topped with 40g Lighter cheddar cheese (HExA), broccoli, carrots and green beans. Followed by banana and cream (quark with sweetener)

Snack: Banana

Drink: 2 cups of tea and a pint of water so far

Total: 4 syns
That sounds like a great variety and hardly any syn. Do u stop eating after dinner? I seem to
Here to follow :) xx
They are :D
D day tomorrow xx
how did weigh in go ladies? Anyone know the syn for mayflower curry powder? Someone told me 9 syn for the container

Back