Helen's food Diary!

FloralFlower85

Hi all .. doing this mainly to keep track of what am eating and syns used.
I am 10st 6lbs wanting to get to 9st 7lbs ish!!

Today

Breakfast: Bad day .. missed breakfast due to running late ... typical Monday morning!!

Lunch: Jacket Potato with Tuna and Cheese (40g HExtraA)

Tea: 2 Tesco healthy living sausages (2 Syns), Roasted peppers and tomatoes, beansprout and vegetable stirfry (1tsp oil 2 syns), banana for pudding.

Today I have drank 3 cups of tea (1 and a half syns for the milk)

3 pints of water.

Snacks

2 carrots chopped up
100g fat free greek yogurt with chopped banana

Last edited:
Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (HExB), 100g fat free fromage frais topped with summer fruits (Cherries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Redcurrants and Blackcurrants)

Lunch: 1 slice of chicken sandwich meat (0.5 syn), beansprout and vegetable stirfry

Tea: Cod fillet, mash with tiny bit of quark, carrots, broccoli and green beans

Supper: 100g fat free greek yoghurt with a teaspoon sweetener in topped with chopped bananas

Pringles tortilla - sour cream 25g (6syns)

Water: 2 pints (Busy day!)

Tea (Decaff): 3 cups

Total Syns: 6.5

Last edited:
Food is looking great (plenty of speed food) but you do need to have at least 5 syns to keep your metabolism going as your body will slow down your weight otherwise xx they are to be used so don't worry x I generally have 5-10 syns a day has mine usually get used on sauces and extras on my meals lol x my highest Syn day is Sunday because I like all the trimmings hehe xx

Food is looking great (plenty of speed food) but you do need to have at least 5 syns to keep your metabolism going as your body will slow down your weight otherwise xx they are to be used so don't worry x I generally have 5-10 syns a day has mine usually get used on sauces and extras on my meals lol x my highest Syn day is Sunday because I like all the trimmings hehe xx

I did just have 25g of pringles tortilla - sour cream .. I found online that 25g is 6syns ??

Oh that's OK then xx not sure on sym value xx

I found an post from mumsnet from last year .. it had the syn values for the amount for nearly every flavour haha!! I saved that post for future reference!!

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (HExB) with 1 tsp sweetener, 100g of fat free fromage frais with 1 tsp sweetener, topped with summer fruits (Blackberries, Blackcurrants, Raspberries, Redcurrants, Cherries and Strawberries)

Lunch: I was at the cinema today over lunch, so I took a 1LTR tub full of Cherry Tomatoes, Grapes, Carrots and Peppers

Tea: I made up my own tea, consisted of 100g pork chop with the fat cut off, 1 bacon rasher with the fat cut off, cooked in paprika spice, added half a tin of chopped tomatoes, chickpeas, 1 tablespoon of Quark, added Broccoli and Green Beans and then served on 100g of cooked spaghetti topped with 40g lighter Cheddar cheese (HExA)

Snacks: I was rather naughty as was VERY hungry by the time I got home from the cinema, so I munched down a bag of peanuts and raisons from tesco I think it was this one :http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=276377586 ..... No idea on syn value!!!

Supper: Is going to be 100g fat free fromage frais with 1 tsp sweetener topped with chopped Banana.

Drinks: 2 cups of tea and I took a 600ml bottle of no added orange squash to the cinema, 1 glass of water, I will be having another cup of tea or two before bed.

I found an post from mumsnet from last year .. it had the syn values for the amount for nearly every flavour haha!! I saved that post for future reference!!
Great idea :D

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (HExB) with 1 tsp sweetener, 100g of fat free fromage frais with 1 tsp sweetener, topped with summer fruits (Blackberries, Blackcurrants, Raspberries, Redcurrants, Cherries and Strawberries)

Lunch: I was at the cinema today over lunch, so I took a 1LTR tub full of Cherry Tomatoes, Grapes, Carrots and Peppers

Tea: I made up my own tea, consisted of 100g pork chop with the fat cut off, 1 bacon rasher with the fat cut off, cooked in paprika spice, added half a tin of chopped tomatoes, chickpeas, 1 tablespoon of Quark, added Broccoli and Green Beans and then served on 100g of cooked spaghetti topped with 40g lighter Cheddar cheese (HExA)

Snacks: I was rather naughty as was VERY hungry by the time I got home from the cinema, so I munched down a bag of peanuts and raisons from tesco I think it was this one :http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=276377586 ..... No idea on syn value!!!

Supper: Is going to be 100g fat free fromage frais with 1 tsp sweetener topped with chopped Banana.

Drinks: 2 cups of tea and I took a 600ml bottle of no added orange squash to the cinema, 1 glass of water, I will be having another cup of tea or two before bed.
Draw a line under the peanuts and raisins and start again tomorrow xx

I did just that Smurfette1984!!

Breakfast: Summer fruits topped with 100g sweetened fat free fromage frais and 1 slice of brown toast (HExB) and 1 Tsp of margarine (2 syns)

Lunch: 100g spaghetti in the remaining half a tin of chopped tomatoes, half a tin of baked beans chucked in with herbs topped with 20g lighter cheese (HExA half of)

Tea: Jacket potato with some quark flavoured with cajun spice spread like butter, topped with 20g lighter cheese (other half of HExA), with broccoli, carrots and green beans with 100g chicken fillet with a bit of the cajun quark spread on them

2 cocktail sausages (3 syns), packet of 32g tesco ridge crisps ready salted (8 syns) (I worked it out but the 20 calories - 1 syn??)

Drink: 2x 600ml of orange squash, 2 x cups of tea

Total syns: 13 syns

I did just that Smurfette1984!!

Breakfast: Summer fruits topped with 100g sweetened fat free fromage frais and 1 slice of brown toast (HExB) and 1 Tsp of margarine (2 syns)

Lunch: 100g spaghetti in the remaining half a tin of chopped tomatoes, half a tin of baked beans chucked in with herbs topped with 20g lighter cheese (HExA half of)

Tea: Jacket potato with some quark flavoured with cajun spice spread like butter, topped with 20g lighter cheese (other half of HExA), with broccoli, carrots and green beans with 100g chicken fillet with a bit of the cajun quark spread on them

2 cocktail sausages (3 syns), packet of 32g tesco ridge crisps ready salted (8 syns) (I worked it out but the 20 calories - 1 syn??)

Drink: 2x 600ml of orange squash, 2 x cups of tea

Total syns: 13 syns

Well done getting back on track :D Food sounds delicious :D

The blossom wine is 5.5 syns for 250ml or 4 for 175ml xx
Give me other wines and will find Syn value for you xx

Thank you .. I have a post in the syn value about wine .. not sure if its been answered yet as the links weren't working

Thank you .. I have a post in the syn value about wine .. not sure if its been answered yet as the links weren't working
It's there just trying to find it again lol

It's there just trying to find it again lol

Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% White 75Cl
First Cape Light White Zinfandel 5.5% 75Cl
Eisberg Alcohol Free Chardonnay 75Cl

If you can't find it lol!

First Cape light zinfandel is 5.5 for 250ml or 4 for 175ml
Eisberg is 2.5 for 250ml or 2 for 175ml

It's because I'm on my phone lol

Thank you!!! What about the whole bottle?? I don't drink often but sometimes I have a friend come up for a Saturday night drink and we usually polish off a bottle each haha!!

Back