Helen's food Diary!

Starting on a good day today .... stood on the scales and am 10st 3lbs!!!!!! 3lb loss!!! Super chuffed!!!

Breakfast: 1 slice brown toast (HExB) with banana on top. 100g sweetened fat free yoghurt.

Lunch: Jacket potato with dry fried mushrooms, baked beans and 40g light cheddar cheese (HExA)

Tea: Salmon, sweet potato, carrots, green beans and broccoli with 100g sweetened fat free yoghurt for pud.

No snacks

Drink: several cups of tea and squash ... I lost count haha!!

Syns .. I saved for the bottle of wine tonight ... it was 5.5% lambrusco. I haven't worked it out yet!

Last edited:
Ahh no!!!
Hi can u help !!im trying to do slimming world for 3 weeks and I seem to be gaining rather than loosing. An example of my day is . I go on treadmill every day walking fast for 45 min. Breakfast I have 2 boiled eggs , an orange and tsp butter. Snack . Orange and apple. Lunch mugshot sweet and sour, Apple. Dinner fish , veg and potatoe. Melon. At 7 I gave 2 drumsticks and fruit , I'm I eating to much

Hi can u help !!im trying to do slimming world for 3 weeks and I seem to be gaining rather than loosing. An example of my day is . I go on treadmill every day walking fast for 45 min. Breakfast I have 2 boiled eggs , an orange and tsp butter. Snack . Orange and apple. Lunch mugshot sweet and sour, Apple. Dinner fish , veg and potatoe. Melon. At 7 I gave 2 drumsticks and fruit , I'm I eating to much

Hi, that sounds good to me. It sounds to me that you may be gaining in muscle tone which is why you appear to be gaining in weight. You don't seem to be eating too much, I think it sounds perfect, but like I said i bet you are gaining in muscle tone due to the excercise everyday.

You aren't eating enough. You need proper Meals with plenty of speed food

Breakfast: I treated myself today .. to a big breakfast!! I had 2x tesco healthy living cumberland sausages (1 syn each), 2x has browns (2 syns each), dry fried mushrooms, scramble egg and baked beans.

Lunch: 100g roast chicken, 1 roast potato (cut in two) not roasted in oil, cabbage and carrots, 100ml of gravy (1.5 syns)

Tea: 1 slice of brown cheese on toast (HExA) and (HExB) and 100g of sweentened fat free yoghurt on top of summer fruits.

Drinks: 2 cups of tea, a 600ml bottle of water

1 pack of tesco cheese puffs 20g (6 syns)

Total: 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast: I treated myself today .. to a big breakfast!! I had 2x tesco healthy living cumberland sausages (1 syn each), 2x has browns (2 syns each), dry fried mushrooms, scramble egg and baked beans.

Lunch: 100g roast chicken, 1 roast potato (cut in two) not roasted in oil, cabbage and carrots, 100ml of gravy (1.5 syns)

Tea: 1 slice of brown cheese on toast (HExA) and (HExB) and 100g of sweentened fat free yoghurt on top of summer fruits.

Drinks: 2 cups of tea, a 600ml bottle of water
Have you tried cooking your own roast potatoes?? Syn free and nice boiled in beef stock xx

Have you tried cooking your own roast potatoes?? Syn free and nice boiled in beef stock xx

These were homemade. Sounds nice cooked in beef stock

I parboil mine like I would with SW chips sometimes in beef stock then just frylight and in oven on gas mark 8 for 30 mins, usually have 3 lol

Starting on a good day today .... stood on the scales and am 10st 3lbs!!!!!! 3lb loss!!! Super chuffed!!!

Breakfast: 1 slice brown toast (HExB) with banana on top. 100g sweetened fat free yoghurt.

Lunch: Jacket potato with dry fried mushrooms, baked beans and 40g light cheddar cheese (HExA)

Tea: Salmon, sweet potato, carrots, green beans and broccoli with 100g sweetened fat free yoghurt for pud.

No snacks

Drink: several cups of tea and squash ... I lost count haha!!

Syns .. I saved for the bottle of wine tonight ... it was 5.5% lambrusco. I haven't worked it out yet!
Thanks girls this is a great way to post and reading what you eat helps a lot.. Il keep it up, was about to quite !!

I parboil mine like I would with SW chips sometimes in beef stock then just frylight and in oven on gas mark 8 for 30 mins, usually have 3 lol

Ok .. so doing this next time!!!

Thanks girls this is a great way to post and reading what you eat helps a lot.. Il keep it up, was about to quite !!

Dont quit!! Stick it out!!

Breakfast: 100g fat free yoghurt and fruit

Lunch: Egg sandwich 2 x brown bread (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: 100g chicken seasoned with cajun chicken spice and mixed herbs, jacket potato topped with 40g Lighter cheddar cheese (HExA), broccoli, carrots and green beans. Followed by banana and cream (quark with sweetener)

Snack: Banana

Drink: 2 cups of tea and a pint of water so far

Total: 4 syns

Back