Helen's food Diary!

Breakfast: 1x slice of brown toast (HExB) with banana on. bowl of 100g fat free yoghurt with a teaspoon of sweetener.

Lunch: Brown bread x 2 (8 Syns), 40g lighter cheddar cheese (HExA) and a slice of sandwich chicken meat (0.5 syn)

Tea: Made up one again ... 100g chicken with roasted peppers, onions and sweet potatoes in half a tin of chopped tomatoes with mushrooms and chickpeas. Had 25g of lighter cheddar cheese grated on top (4 syns) then I had a muller corner banana chocolate flake (6 syns)

No snacks today as been super busy sorting out the kids rooms with new furniture and swapping furniture.

Drinks: 2x cups of tea and 1x 600ml bottle of squash (breville blend active bottle)

Syns 18.5!! WHOOPS!!

If you
TE="FloralFlower85, post: 7894327, member: 140301"]Thank you!!! What about the whole bottle?? I don't drink often but sometimes I have a friend come up for a Saturday night drink and we usually polish off a bottle each haha!![/QUOTE]
if you times it by 3 that will be total for bottle :) I quite like lambrini light as that's only 12 syns for whole bottle and if I mix it with diet lemonade it goes further :)

Breakfast: 1x slice of brown toast (HExB) with banana on. bowl of 100g fat free yoghurt with a teaspoon of sweetener.

Lunch: Brown bread x 2 (8 Syns), 40g lighter cheddar cheese (HExA) and a slice of sandwich chicken meat (0.5 syn)

Tea: Made up one again ... 100g chicken with roasted peppers, onions and sweet potatoes in half a tin of chopped tomatoes with mushrooms and chickpeas. Had 25g of lighter cheddar cheese grated on top (4 syns) then I had a muller corner banana chocolate flake (6 syns)

No snacks today as been super busy sorting out the kids rooms with new furniture and swapping furniture.

Drinks: 2x cups of tea and 1x 600ml bottle of squash (breville blend active bottle)

Syns 18.5!! WHOOPS!!
Oh dear at least it's all wrote down so no more syns can rear up and suprise you :)
Again start afresh in morning and just keep syns around 5-10 xx that's all I do if I go over my daily syns xx otherwise food looks fab :)
Well done x

If you
TE="FloralFlower85, post: 7894327, member: 140301"]Thank you!!! What about the whole bottle?? I don't drink often but sometimes I have a friend come up for a Saturday night drink and we usually polish off a bottle each haha!!
if you times it by 3 that will be total for bottle :) I quite like lambrini light as that's only 12 syns for whole bottle and if I mix it with diet lemonade it goes further :)[/QUOTE]

Of course!! Why didn't I think of that!! Thank you!!

Oh dear at least it's all wrote down so no more syns can rear up and suprise you :)
Again start afresh in morning and just keep syns around 5-10 xx that's all I do if I go over my daily syns xx otherwise food looks fab :)
Well done x

Yes!! I'm glad I write it all down, that way I can keep track. I think I went a bit over as was sooo busy with the house today!! Tomorrow is another day!! I actually planned my meals tomorrow, then I have my syns for the evening!!

Yes haha!!

if you times it by 3 that will be total for bottle :) I quite like lambrini light as that's only 12 syns for whole bottle and if I mix it with diet lemonade it goes further :)

Of course!! Why didn't I think of that!! Thank you!![/QUOTE]
lol its ok, I always do it :D

Yes!! I'm glad I write it all down, that way I can keep track. I think I went a bit over as was sooo busy with the house today!! Tomorrow is another day!! I actually planned my meals tomorrow, then I have my syns for the evening!!
Great way of doing it. I'm same i prefer planning my meals because then i feel more in control xx

Of course!! Why didn't I think of that!! Thank you!!
lol its ok, I always do it :D

[QUOTE="Great way of doing it. I'm same i prefer planning my meals because then i feel more in control xx[/QUOTE]

I think I shall from now on. I think its a good way to work out how to treat yourself of an evening hehe!! Must stick to it now to keep on track with syns!

That's where I went wrong last week I think because I was just guessing syns :( Every single mouthful that passes my lips is being wrote down this week lol

i'm carrying my book everywhere now lol

Well I'm on here most nights and sometimes have a quick look during day depending whats happening :D

I tend to do the same, quick flick through the day maybe but mostly at night.

I tend to do the same, quick flick through the day maybe but mostly at night.
Its like my little retreat at end of the day, even use my food diary to rant sometimes lol and because Ive wrote it down I feel a whole lot better :D.
Just had a cuppa & now I'm still thirsty lol

Its like my little retreat at end of the day, even use my food diary to rant sometimes lol and because Ive wrote it down I feel a whole lot better :D.
Just had a cuppa & now I'm still thirsty lol

I am just the same, I have a bottle (active blend from Breville) on the go lol!!

I am just the same, I have a bottle (active blend from Breville) on the go lol!!
Trying to ignore my thirst because it will only lead to me needing loo a million times during night lol

Trying to ignore my thirst because it will only lead to me needing loo a million times during night lol

Thankfully that wouldn't effect me lol!!!

Back