Helen's Journey.

Hi goose. Thanks hun. How are you doing?
I am starting to think work is over rated lol :) xx

Work is SO overrated! lol. Long live the day of sitting at home in my bra and knickers and doing F ALL when I'm old and retired lol.

35 days down and feeling ( and I'm sure looking ) All the more better for it! I loved your day idea so I've started doing that too! Think its great to see another day behind you making the right choices. I think you are doing brilliantly!!! You will be in the 17's in no time! :) xx

Hi goose. Thanks hun. How are you doing?
I am starting to think work is over rated lol :) xx

Wow 17's are so very nearly there!!!!!

Yes work is so overrated, im back to work after mat leave soon :(

Im ok, just feeling sorry for myself today hehe!! I woulda been even closer to my next stone bracket had it not been for yesterday :( what to do i cant change time now. If i could i wouldn't have put all this weight on in the first place!!!

Day 36. Just back from my weigh in and another 10lbs gone :) absolutely delighted. Now the other side of the coin. I had a major argument with my 2 eldest daughters at work. Which got pretty heated. It then escalated when me and 2nd daughter got home from work! To the point she was leaving, she called me all the names under the sun, told me she wished i was dead. Long story short, she wouldn't go for the weigh in! I didn't go to bed at all, as i was worried sick she would be gone in the morning, it was that bad. The whole house was in tears!! I so wanted a bottle (glass wouldn't have done it, I'm afraid) of wine to chill with, but i didn't i was good... :( feel like s**t...

Sending you MAHOOSIVE hugs!!! U poor thing. You are awesome not caving with that pressure. Just goes to show food that cant solve your problems. Hope you can patch things up
With your daughter.

So how much did u lose this week... Not sure if i read it right and how much in total?

Keep up the awesome work xxx

@hez - your weight losses are fabulous and you have been so strong, especially with everything that's going on at home. Be very proud of your ability to not give in to the temptation of food (or wine) in times of crisis. Also try not to let the name calling from your daughter get you down. Hopefully the situation will resolve itself before too long. Take care and best wishes. x

Day 36. Just back from my weigh in and another 10lbs gone :) absolutely delighted. Now the other side of the coin. I had a major argument with my 2 eldest daughters at work. Which got pretty heated. It then escalated when me and 2nd daughter got home from work! To the point she was leaving, she called me all the names under the sun, told me she wished i was dead. Long story short, she wouldn't go for the weigh in! I didn't go to bed at all, as i was worried sick she would be gone in the morning, it was that bad. The whole house was in tears!! I so wanted a bottle (glass wouldn't have done it, I'm afraid) of wine to chill with, but i didn't i was good... :( feel like s**t...

Hugs hun. Im so sorry to hear you have an hard time and so proud of you for not opening bottle of wine and still being on plan.
Growing up is hard and even harder is to let your little girl to grow up. I had my share of fight with my mom, even til slapping and hitting or trowing things - does not mean I love her less or want to hurt her.
Mothers know best - but as an teen you want to be as smart and adult as your parents are. Do not worry hun , things get back to normal soon. Yes its hard, heart is broken and feeling powerless sometimes but you know in your heart - nothing will never come between mother and child. Even if it may look like this at the moment.
I send you all my love and hugs. Will be thinking of you - dont forget you are amazing caring women and no fight could ever change it :) so proud of you xx

Sending you MAHOOSIVE hugs!!! U poor thing. You are awesome not caving with that pressure. Just goes to show food that cant solve your problems. Hope you can patch things up
With your daughter.

So how much did u lose this week... Not sure if i read it right and how much in total?

Keep up the awesome work xxx
Thanks hun xx i lost 10lbs this week. :) i hope too that we can fix things xxx

@hez - your weight losses are fabulous and you have been so strong, especially with everything that's going on at home. Be very proud of your ability to not give in to the temptation of food (or wine) in times of crisis. Also try not to let the name calling from your daughter get you down. Hopefully the situation will resolve itself before too long. Take care and best wishes. x
Thanks jells. I was just upset with the whole thing tbh, the fight, the diet, and the fact she wouldn't keep it up! But I'm the bad person in all this, i will just have to ride this wave :( xxx

Hugs hun. Im so sorry to hear you have an hard time and so proud of you for not opening bottle of wine and still being on plan.
Growing up is hard and even harder is to let your little girl to grow up. I had my share of fight with my mom, even til slapping and hitting or trowing things - does not mean I love her less or want to hurt her.
Mothers know best - but as an teen you want to be as smart and adult as your parents are. Do not worry hun , things get back to normal soon. Yes its hard, heart is broken and feeling powerless sometimes but you know in your heart - nothing will never come between mother and child. Even if it may look like this at the moment.
I send you all my love and hugs. Will be thinking of you - dont forget you are amazing caring women and no fight could ever change it :) so proud of you xx
Thanks destamia xxx i should be on cloud nine with my 10lb loss, but last night has just over shadowed everything. Even hubby didn't ask how i get on today? He has been concerned over the girls and their conduct. In fairness its not my girls, it is my eldest listening to her fella (whom i don't like or approve) filling both their heads with his ideas!! The 2 girls think he is some kind of god (no disrespect) when in fact he is a lying control freak... :( apparently thats another wave i have to ride!!! Hope your having a good day XX

Oh Helen, I known its hard for you but you get trough it.
My sisters first bf was like this. So what my mom did was invited him to live with my parents and my sister. In same house. Only so she could be close to my sister when they fall apart and she could be safe in her own house.
Now years have pass and still mom says it was hardest thing to do but shes proud she did it. As my sister she looks back and blames him for a hers problems with low self esteem and weight problems.
So my dear what I want to say is, even if you dont like the guy - try to be strong and keep your girls close to you. Teenagers will think they smarter then anyone else anyway and do as they think is right. :)
And so rude of me - big congrats on your 10 lbs loss. This is so so wonderful. You should celebrate it with shake and water. You doing so well my dear. Keep it up. If you so strong now and can keep away from food when you sad, there wont be problems to stay away when you happy.
Hugs and kisses :)

Thanks destamia. It's just so hard to stay quiet :( and I am only looking out for them! As the day is going on, I am getting a bit better! :) xxx

Hey Helen, *hugs* Hoping now its the evening and some dust has settled you are feeling little bit better... Well done for your AMAZING LOSS. I know its hard but do take a second to give yourself a pat on the back. It was a huge loss and with everything going on it deserves a second of your time to be celebrated :)

It's so so hard when you argue with family, Promise it will get better and you can both sort it out. The names I called my parents when growing up *shudders* I frown at the thought of it. We all go through phases and its so easy to dump on the ones we love. I'm sure things will get better hun xxx

thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs and support. xxxx

Thanks Lucie. Im feeling much better, yesterday i was feeling very sorry for myself! Today is a new day :) xxx

Yesterday i was on a bit of a downer. Thankfully I'm a bit better. Tomorrow no frowns, smiles all day! I wasn't feeling very chatty, which isn't like me.
10lb weight loss, then i had my first manicure (fingers are painted a very bright RED), at 43 years of age!! Wasn't happy about her filing them down, after me growing them :eek: I was thinking WHAT lol it wont be my last manicure... I like :)
Hopped on my scales this morning and I'm 18st 1lb (the chemist is back weighing me 2lbs heavier again) SO next week Helen should be sliding into the 17st family. :) and to commemorate that i am getting my hair done. I will have it chopped up to my shoulders, layers put in and a colour and highlights...the works. So thats next weeks treat, and something to look forward to. Heres to another great day :) x

Love the sound of those red nails. Good for you. Glad you're feeling more upbeat and not letting things get you down. Hair sounds like it'll be fab. You'll have to update us on the new emerging you. Take care.

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks jells. You have to have something to look forward to, keep me on the straight and narrow lol :)
how are you doing? xx

WOOOP I love it when a milestone is in sight! Cant wait for you to get into the 17s! So so proud of you. Red nails always look lush, I never seem to pull them off but I'm giving it a go as we speak lol, Think they will grown on me :p As for HAIR, this is soundling lovely! :) I think its great to treat yourself to a non food thing aswell! :) Well done hunny, You are an inspiration as always xxxx

Hez, doing ok again now after misbehaving at weekend. Tummy still sore so finding it tough enough to do the litres of water. I'm sure it'll settle down after another day or two. I've learned that while Bacardi might be lower carb than a bottle of beer, it's also tough going when one isn't a big drinker. Imagine learning a lesson like that at 41 years of age. Lol. Hope things are still on the up for you in terms of feelings and down in terms of weight. X

Yesterday i was on a bit of a downer. Thankfully I'm a bit better. Tomorrow no frowns, smiles all day! I wasn't feeling very chatty, which isn't like me.
10lb weight loss, then i had my first manicure (fingers are painted a very bright RED), at 43 years of age!! Wasn't happy about her filing them down, after me growing them :eek: I was thinking WHAT lol it wont be my last manicure... I like :)
Hopped on my scales this morning and I'm 18st 1lb (the chemist is back weighing me 2lbs heavier again) SO next week Helen should be sliding into the 17st family. :) and to commemorate that i am getting my hair done. I will have it chopped up to my shoulders, layers put in and a colour and highlights...the works. So thats next weeks treat, and something to look forward to. Heres to another great day :) x

Hez, I bet manicure and new hear color and cut will make you feel much better. I wish I could get manicure and hair done, lol Will have to wait little longer for that. You will look so amazing in sept wedding - are you sure your family will recognize you ? :D anyhow - keep up your good work and cant wait to hear how was your day. Hugs xx

Back