Helen's Journey.

My tool for maintaining hopefully, will be exercising! Keep moving :) and i will have an outfit, thats fitted, and when its too tight, pull back from the table!!! Until i learn my lesson. Also im going to do meal plans, so there will be no temptation in the house at all. Fo any of us :)
we will be fine :) x

My tool for maintaining hopefully, will be exercising! Keep moving :) and i will have an outfit, thats fitted, and when its too tight, pull back from the table!!! Until i learn my lesson. Also im going to do meal plans, so there will be no temptation in the house at all. Fo any of us :)
we will be fine :) x

Yes i think meal plans are vital, its the picking n snacking where calories add up

Day 31..... Oh to think how far i have come. Today i got my invite for my wedding, which actually played a part in me starting this diet. If u would have said "helen you will do this 100% each and everyday" i would have said yeah RIGHT!!! I am so proud of myself, for seeing it this far. And i cant wait to see if I'm still 100% in another 31 days. (31/08/2014) The way I'm feeling now, i think the answer will be YES. On my scales I'm down 2st 5lbs, from day 1. If i have another 2st 5 lbs by the last day of august, i should be 16st 2lbs. Which is still away off where i need to be, but that would be nearly 5st in 2 months :) i would be happy even if it was just a stone in the month. As it would be a stone gone for GOOD. My exercising is alright, its getting a lot easier if anything. No more huffing and puffing ;)
hopped on my scales this morning and 18st 7lbs no change from yesterday :). I don't expect it to change everyday, but i like the element of surprise! Easy please a child eh!!!
Heres to another great day :) keep on losing x

Hope u had a fab day today hez xxx

Day 32. Still going strong, 100% too. Did my little ritual this morning and 18st 6lbs, another lb down. Funny how losing 29lbs (total at last weigh in) and yet i feel like i have lost loads. Its like a huge weight has gone!!! And that i can do anything....
I noticed my tracker is nearly a third the way across in just one month :) i never set a time frame for myself. I just thought you didn't get like this overnight Helen, so don't expect it to go overnight. I think i needed a break from food, as your supposed to eat to refuel. Me i was grazing like i was in a never ending meadow lol nothing was off limits. I would actually hop in my car and drive 4 miles for something i fancied. (Thats the nearest shop) and eating out, i definitely did that 5 out of 7 days. My reasoning for that was I don't smoke, and if i did that would be a tenner a day! So treat myself to either breakfast, lunch or dinner out! So all that has gone. So much emphasis was on food. That was my life, but no more. Obviously i will still eat out, but I'm thinking more once a month, either as a family (sunday lunch) or just me and the hubby (like a date night). I was not really a social bunny, it was a case of too much bother trying to find something to wear (more like fit really :(, but thats in the past). This is a life changing journey, and i have to think about my future path, as other wise i will go back to what i know. And that doesn't work!!!
Have a great day :) x

Hi goose, yeah i had a great day, thanks. How are you getting on my lovely? x

Aww fab to hear u are getting on well. Yes food is just fuel!! We place far too much emphasis on it!

I had a pound loss this week, im telling myself its to be expected with my cheat day! But still feel poo about it. Really upping the water intake this week, want to get into 9's before fam break...

The 17's are nearly coming to hit u Helen!!! Woweee!! That must be an awesome feeling!!

A lb is good. If u put on a lb you would be feeling much worse! So its a lb in the right direction :D And thats all that matters. Heres to a better week for all of us :) x

Hi Gorgeous, Had to come over and sub as you so kindly came by mine, does this mean I can be YOUR wrist slapper? :) WOOOOO :D xxx

Job is yours Lucie ;) x

By the look of your last few updates I'm going to be out of a job before I've started. 32 days on the straight and narrow and look at the amazing results you are seeing already! So so so proud of you darling and delighted I get to be a part of your journey :)

There is something pretty inspiring in being a part of all these threads, Seeing some of the ladies take pictures of their food, documenting what they are eating, how they are feeling. It really makes me feel like I'm a part of something, ya know? Motivation is contagious and being on here, I just know I'm going to get so much support, even if people don't realise they are supporting, Just by them being on their own journey, telling their story.

I have no doubt in my mind you will reach your target and I can't wait to be there every pound of the way :) xx

@lucie thanks hunny. Yeah there are a group of people on this who inspire and keep you on track. Whether they know it or not.
I don't want to break my cycle with lipotrim as i know that will be it :( so its 100% or nothing ;)
was just over at your diary, I'm keeping an eye on you! :) xx

@lucie thanks hunny. Yeah there are a group of people on this who inspire and keep you on track. Whether they know it or not.
I don't want to break my cycle with lipotrim as i know that will be it :( so its 100% or nothing ;)
was just over at your diary, I'm keeping an eye on you! :) xx

You are most certainly one of those inspiring people :) So rest assured I'll be here in your thread gee'ing ( is that even a word?) you on :) I've not actually heard alot about lipotrim but like to think I have an equal zero policy for giving up so its 100% all the way for me too. I refuse to let a bad 26 years result in another bad 26 years. If I have a bad day, I'll draw a line under it and do my utmost to ensure I don't turn that into a bad week :D It's still early days for me so I think maybe a month or two down the line, I'll need that support but for the moment, I do feel in control and in the right mind set :D So I hope you have got your eye on me, It will keep me on the straight and narrow! lol

Mwah x

Day 33.... Still on track, thankfully :)
my foot is a bit better, but i wouldn't say its great. Still in pain to put it down. Keep looking at it like i have x-ray eyes! Lol but i cant see anything, only its hot to the touch, and I'm stone cold on this diet. So much so i bought a hoddie, thats the closest thing i have to a jacket ;)
hopped on my scales this morning and 18st 5lbs, another one bites the dust lol it wasn't that long since i was waiting for the 18st to appear on the scale, now I'm on my way heading out of that and looking forward to the 17st club..... To think i set my goal at 14 st, and I'm heading to the 17's already. And started at 21st, thats just mind boggling. I don't find the time going, then again i never put a time frame on it either! If i told myself starting out helen u have to do this for the next 100 days, i know for a fact i wouldn't be 100% at all. I would be putting to much emphasis on the 100 days, and not the lbs i need to lose. This diet is definitely for me, i hope i don't let it down when it comes to maintaining :( that worries me. As i obviously cant be trusted with food...
my daughter had a tough time at work last night. She wanted to eat all and everything lol she was in tears after work. I laughed, and said wait until you have your weigh in, and get your number for all your hard work. Her belly isn't as bloated as it was, even i noticed that. She was on about what shes going eating Christmas day! Last years christmas dinner was awful, we were all sitting around eating and crying (we had visited my Mom in hospital, and the dr had told us she was dying. But to have a nice christmas and we would talk about a plan in the new year!!! Funny that, we had a s**t christmas after that)
heres to another great day :) x

Hey Hez, guess who manage to found your diary ? :) Have been reading with interest, you are even stronger then I was thinking. All those things going on and you have the will -power, wow girl - way to go =) Hugs to Ireland

Ah thanks hun. :) i love your diary. That kept me on track at the very beginning, when i was just a reader. Now im part of it :) xx

Day 34. Had a another great day, was very busy (work wise). My back is killing me, but i think its just tired i am. My feet are hurting too :(
hopped on the scales this morning and 18st 4lbs. So its heading in the right direction. Tuesday is weigh in day. Id be happy with any number. Im not fussed this week, next week maybe different lol i would say i will be hoping to crack the 17st category next week (fingers crossed, i should on my scales anyway)
i felt hungry today at work. I had my shakes and water, but still felt hungry. My tummy wasn't rumbling on anything. I think it was more in the head. I obviously eat when i am stressed, or upset. As it was in my thoughts most of the day!
Heres to another great day tomorrow :) x

U are a busy bee at work xx

Well done for staying on the straight n narrow

Day 35. Omg i cant believe I'm 100% still! I surprise myself sometimes lol its a nice surprise though :)
one happy bunny again this morning, hopped on my scales and 18st 3lbs. I love when that number changes, lol, it only moves a little every so often. But when it does, its like the first time every time :) (big kid here, a big big kid)
i am so close to seeing that 17st !!!!, and i was so happy for 18st, its like your old and tired now, I've seen enough of you.
Didn't sleep great, too much rattling around in my head. I need that to change too. Some things i cant fix, FULL STOP. Yet i try and try and keep on trying. I need to concentrate on me and my family :)
i could do with a night off, great food, great drink and wonderful company! I wonder when that can happen?
Heres to another great day :) x

Back