Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

I love going to get weighed!! It's my favourite day too. Got to get through a Sunday dinner today!! Argghhh..not having one though!! X

Back in ketosis. Mouth takes like crap :-( but feel full of energy. 20 mins on cross trainer is a breeze now, and have increased my weights to 3kg for my upper arms. I am working hard!! It's helped that a new student nurse has started with me today so she keeps me distracted as have to explain everything I do! Had a good day! How have you been?

Well done back in the game! It's amazing how much energy you can have without food! I missed my dance class today but had enough exercise with my nephew haha. I think distraction is the only way to get through! I'm good thank you had a lovely day off feeling motivated for my 5 pounds on Friday!! Xx

You can do it :) I am not going to weigh myself at all until my consultant gets back. 2 weeks!!! Lots of my clinics have scales though!! Grrrr. Keep going Hun. Nearly 4 stone xx

I'm feeling smaller but you never know what those scales will reveal haha! My consultant doesn't seem to go on holiday which is a bonus for me haha! You looking forward to your holiday? Xx

Changed our mind in the holiday, decided we are skint!! Lol...got Christmas coming up so need to save really. We will be going away in march next year instead. So super thin me by then I hope!!! Off to work...would rather be on a sun Lounger in Tenerife!! Lol...

Awh I know money is always tight on the run up to Christmas I've got my boyfriends birthday and all my money seems to be disappearing lol. Any ideas where you will go in march? Yeah march will be bikini body. Our holiday is free cause my boyfriends parents have a caravan other wise we wouldn't be going anywhere lol off to work to I'm with you on that one!! Xx

March will probably be a canary island as its hotter then. I have boyfriends birthday on Xmas day, and it's his 40th!! I will probably book holiday as his present. Feel ok this week, daughter baked biscuits yesterday and I ate 3 :-( feel bad today as have deffo come back out of ketosis, just as I was going into it!! Grrrr damn my biscuit cravings!! Am enjoying my new lunch regime, I cook a chicken breast at night and bring it cooled for my lunch next day. Got a bit bored of eggs!! I can't have products at work as I am community based so all over the place!! Back on plan today!! Cross trainer is definitely making a difference in my body shape, people have commented more than ever this week. I have my fingers crossed for a bit loss for u this week xx

Awh that will make for an amazing present :) that's a good idea about the chicken. I've felt really sick today so going to have my products but some chicken later see if that will help hoping it won't effect but I do have the gym later. That's so good about the cross trainer well done to sticking at it :). Need Friday to come because I'm struggling for motivation this week just want it to hurry up then next Friday I can eat counting down the days till I can ditch the products for a week! Xx

God I feel awful. I've got horrible tooth pains alongside a headache and constantly feel sick and drained. I'm usually an awake happy positive person but these week I'm miserable when I have nothing to be miserable about. Going to speak to my consultant about it at weigh in cause I really real like maybe the pain is draining all my energy that Cambridge is giving me. I'm tempted to eat normally tonight in the hope it will help and get back on it tomorow. So fed up right now! Hope your weeks going better than mine! Xx

Omg I hope you are ok. I have been lacking in energy and feel so achy all day. Just tried cross trainer and I am so lacking in oomph!!
I feel a cold coming on, maybe you are carrying a bug x :-(
What did your consultant say? How was weigh in? Xx

Omg I hope you are ok. I have been lacking in energy and feel so achy all day. Just tried cross trainer and I am so lacking in oomph!!
I feel a cold coming on, maybe you are carrying a bug x :-(
What did your consultant say? How was weigh in? Xx

Awh no looks like we're both in the same boat. She told me to eat for tonight if the food makes me feel better i am moving to step 3 if it doesn't il try and sole source. It did make me feel more human, more energy but I'm going to try and be sole source at work and see how I feel from doing that to decide. I lost 5 so I need to loose 2 next week for my four stone which I could do on a step 3 so il see how I feel tomorow. Good luck on your weigh in let me know how it goes xxx

Well done on your 5 off x hope you are feeling a bit better today. I am in work til 12 today, no weigh in as she is in holiday. Got that next week. Went out for tea with my old manager on thurs. I had a carvery so could chose my food, but then had a chocolate mousse, I literally had 5 spoonfuls and couldn't carry on as it was so sickly. Did ss yesterday to limit the damage but as I feel so drained I am craving food. Am hoping for half stone off by the time she comes back for weigh in. Better stop the chocolate!! Lol..it's good you can lose 5 and you have eaten chicken. Anyway, off to work, have a good weekend and get well soon xx

Thanks! Forgot your not getting weighed! I worked till 1 and went home ill. Carvery sounds nice! I think today and tomorow I'm going to step 3 so I have some energy to get better instead of just coming home and passing out lol then Monday I'm going sole source plus so have the chicken and stuff till weigh in as I just need 2 more pounds hoping the weekend on step 3 will make me feel better but still restricting my calories. I'm not bothered if I go a bit over but trying to stick to the best options and work it all out. I think its bed and nandos take away for me tonight lol xxx

Think I am back on form. Just hammered out 5km on the cross trainer..most I have ever done. I was shaking afterwards. Having a nibble day today, I am a biscuit monster!! Haha but am feeling back to my normal self. People keep commenting on my changing body shape and even though I haven't lost tonnes of weight, I think it's the exercise. Hope you are feeling better after you have been on step 3 xx

Awesome well done! Think of that 7 pound! 5km on the cross trainer is so good! I went bums and tums Thursday all I can say is my body is still hurting I'm sticking to the gym haha! I'm beginning to feel back to normal got my 810 planned today so back to sole source tomorrow. People are noticing at work now everyone keeps saying how different I look. :) 2 more pounds to go and then il be happy to holiday and have to loose it again haha! Xx

Back