Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

Omg you so will. I had a pig out day yesterday, ate my weight in custard creams and haribo!! Starving today as a consequence!! Think I must be due the time of the month as craving sweets. But on a positive I went to try clothes on and am now officially a size 14. All my 16's are too big and was so scared to try 14's on in case they didn't fit. Am so chuffed!! So back on diet today, no messing about, no biscuits, can't wait til my daughter goes back to uni then I can stop buying them. She loves biscuits..like me :)
I did cross trainer before work today and did 5.1, it killed me off!! Lol
Good luck this week :) xx

Size 14's at the the same time lets get to size 12!!! :) woo! Well done! Sometimes we need a pig out I had a nice cake yesterday back with my chicken now and happy with it cause I've had my food. Helps that there's only a week till my holiday! Awh what she doing at uni? I have body jam tonight and the gym Wednesday I'm ready for this week! Lets do it :) xxx

She is doing her teacher training, she will need plenty of biscuits after a classroom full of 7 yr olds!! Good luck this week, I need to reduce damage from yesterday before my consultant gets back!! Haha..I was like in a feeding frenzy. We can do size 12!!! Xx

Awh yes! I loved working in a school so much fun!! I will be in a feeding frenzy from Friday! Wooo! Not that I'm counting down the days or anything! You doing anything nice bank holiday? Xx

I am working on Saturday then going up to Lancaster on Sunday to help my daughter paint her new room in her new student house. Her friends mum has bought a house so she is quite lucky. Gonna stay over in a hotel and come back Monday. So a bit of mother daughter time x just had a tonne of bacon and egg mmmm xx have a great holiday..feed away xx

Awh that will be nice :) nothing better than girls time! Sounds like you have a good weekend ahead. I'm quite packed I have nandos for a friends birthday Friday luckily I'm in step 3 by then and nandos is step 3 friendly lol then jimmy carr Saturday then working Sunday and Monday then off to Devon on the Monday night. Just tucking into some chicken before the gym had a long day with my nephew lots of long walks too! Xx

I am shattered to tonight. Off tomorrow with my son as its his GCSE results day!!
Scales are not shifting this week and I think it's due to all the exercise as I am still shrinking!! Been googling muscle and fat etc and it says that if you exercise you may notice a reduction in weight loss but loss of inches! All will be revealed on her scales on Saturday xx
Sounds like your nephew is keeping you busy!! Lol

Awh how did he get on?! I know I'm feeling a bit fat this week preying for my 2 pounds tomorow! Yeah exercise can make the scales stay the same and you've been working hard! He certainly is keeping me busy have him this afternoon again. Just been to the dentist my wisdom teeth have decayed! They are sending me an appointment through to get them pulled out in hospital :( on anti biotics now! Typical! Xx

He got 3 C's and 1 D and a few E's. he is not very academic so this was brilliant! He got on to the college course he wanted so pleased with that too. He always compares himself to his sister who got 7 A's and 3 B's. but she is very academic, he is very practical with computers. I am thinking of stopping Cambridge for a while and trying a low carb diet of eggs for breakfast, chicken for lunch and a meat with broccoli/veg for dinner. Still drink water and exercise. It is just so expensive, so going to see if I can do it without for a month. If I don't lose or gain I will go back in it. I have been at step 2 for ages so need to make a change. I am going to see my consultant on Saturday get weighed but I know I am the same, and show her my menu plan xx

That's brilliant! You have very bright children! I've been enjoying here about everyone's results today everyone has done so well :) that's a good idea it does get costly I have some left over shakes from before so won't need to buy any this week thank god! Maybe step 3? I find step 3 really easy. Speak to your consultant I'm sure she will help xx

How was weigh in? Bet u did more than 2lb x

I didn't loose anything! Frustrating! Stayed the same but she said its because of the infection in my teeth making me hold on to all the water. Kind of saw it coming as that happened before when I was ill. I was so good this week so I know I can't beat myself up about it. I've still lost 3 stone 12 so I'm not going to complain and let it ruin my hols :) good luck with yours today. Let me know how you get on xx

Oh no!! It will be because you were unwell. Oh well, still enjoy ur holiday x I lost 5lb and 2 inches but that was over 2 weeks. Have discussed my coming off Cambridge plan and she agrees. I have an appointment to see her in 4 weeks for a weigh in xx

Oh no!! It will be because you were unwell. Oh well, still enjoy ur holiday x I lost 5lb and 2 inches but that was over 2 weeks. Have discussed my coming off Cambridge plan and she agrees. I have an appointment to see her in 4 weeks for a weigh in xx

Yeah can't be helped! Eating all the food now hahha :) that's awesome well done! What plan you going to follow now? Xx

No products, scrambled egg and ham for breakfast, a mixture of chicken or tuna with lettuce or Cous Cous for lunch and chicken and veg for tea. Gonna introduce a bit of carbs as am increasing exercise and finding that I am running out of energy so not achieving what I wanted to do exercise wise. She has booked me in for 21st sept. to see if I have been able to lose weight!! If not, it's back on the plan. Xx have a great time x mmmm lots of yummy food xx

No products, scrambled egg and ham for breakfast, a mixture of chicken or tuna with lettuce or Cous Cous for lunch and chicken and veg for tea. Gonna introduce a bit of carbs as am increasing exercise and finding that I am running out of energy so not achieving what I wanted to do exercise wise. She has booked me in for 21st sept. to see if I have been able to lose weight!! If not, it's back on the plan. Xx have a great time x mmmm lots of yummy food xx

How's it going? Its good that she will weigh you still! Just got back awaiting a chinease with a beer yum!! Xx

It's going ok. Not sure if I am losing weight but refuse to weigh myself til I see her. How was the holiday? Mmmm a Chinese!! Lol xx

Holiday was not good :( lol. Not much of a holiday with your in laws being nasty! Glad to be back! I'm sure you will of! Xx

Oh no!! Why so nasty? Did your partner protect you as it's his parents?
That's a shame as u were looking forward to it x
Did you get weighed today?

I have no idea they are not usually like that, its was so awkward was glad to leave. He did to an extent but he was busy being spoilt so he's been in the dog house haha! Yeah I did only put on 5 pounds so quite pleased with that. My tooth ache is back had to phone in sick to work off to the emergency dentist! Had 15 minutes sleep last night :(. How's your week going? You introduced the carbs? Xx

Back