Hello all!

Ive posted in the exante bit, but thought id come and say hello! Since high school, ive been a weight yoyo. I studied dance for two years after high school, and looking back, was quite slim. After having my eldest, lily, at twenty, the pounds crept on. And continued after flick, 18 months ago, and ava in september last year. Whoever said running around after young children keeps you trim LIED! I went up to 12st 4lb after ava,mainly because i like eating. I got stuck at 11st 6 for quite a while, and have got down to 10st 13. Ive tried slimming world, and ww, but really didnt like them. My partner loves cooking, and when he calls at 10pm and asks do you want anything from work, i cant resist. But, it has to stop, im not happy with how i am, i never feel sexy, the lumps and bumps have to go. Aside from weight, as mentioned, i have three children, and spend most of my time being slaves to them. Im also owned by parrots, and truth be told vest much more interest that they are eating the right stuff than myself! Its been brill reading everyones weightloss stories, its made me realise i need to stop sitting here saying, i need to lose a bit of weight and actually do something about it!

Back