hello and advice please

i have been a good girl, 2 1/2 lbs off this week. i plan just to let it slip for christmas day and boxing day. then back on plan.

i have had flu since christmas eve so dear knows what scales will say on tuesday.

hey
good luck for tuesday. i will be starting over in january
catch u then
x

i thought ice cream would make me well again, but no it just made me put on 2.5lbs. so back to weight i was 16/12/08.

thats okay. i have weighed myself and i havent managed to maintain just under 12 stone. I am now 12stone 6lbs. This is not good!! I start the diet from the 2nd january anyway and will be starting with the tesco meal replacement shakes with one normal meal. Just making sure theres no "bad" food left in the house. Im eating anything at the moment hence the weight gain but its ok. heres to starting up again from the 2nd. No doubt i will be back on minimins daily too to post.
Take care
x

that most have come as a shock, but you know what to do to make it right and i know you will come the new year.

i start today, all set. will be starting a new thread later today. just weighed in as start weight of 12 st 7 for 2009. here goes...
x

so you are going for a friday weigh in, thats good, you can fix a bad weekend by the following friday.

yes thats true. did okay till the evening but then it went wrong. I am back to work on monday so think i will settle into a routine again from then. aiming for a better day tomorrow. How are you doing now. I need some inspiration to get me on track. whar have you managed to get down to? i think i will now be catching up to you...lol.
take care
x

with my gain on tuesday that put me back to 11st 8.5.

thats still great. You have done so well!!!
Ive done well today. so im just going to go and prepare my healthy meal - hope i stick to it. will keep you posted.
x

Hi, Congratulations 7lbs lost is great.

I watched a program recently on a woman trying to lose weight, she exercised regularly but because she was repeating the same exercise routine she was just maintain rather than loosing. One of the main pieces of advice she was given was to do more exercise that build and strengthen her muscles as this was vital to her losing weight. Another big piece of advice was to drink plenty of water.

Hope this helps but I am no expert.

Hi, Congratulations 7lbs lost is great. I watched a program recently on a woman trying to lose weight, she exercised regularly but because she was repeating the same exercise routine she was just maintain rather than loosing. One of the main pieces of advice she was given was to do more exercise that build and strengthen her muscles as this was vital to her losing weight. Another big piece of advice was to drink plenty of water.

Hope this helps but I am no expert. x

just a little .5 lb off this week, only 10 in my class of over 60 people did not have a gain this week.

well done you. i have 2 more sleeps till i weigh in. after not getting it quite right on day 1, have managed to more or less stay on track the rest of the week so lets see what friday morning brings.
x

i have my fingers crossed for you.

sorry havent had chance to post. have been on a residential all weekend through one of my courses. Anyway, I did manage to lose 4lbs in week 1 on friday which was great. Unfortunately have not thought about diet at all this weekend so i will get back on track in the morning (Monday) and will still weigh on Friday and hope to undo some of the damage i must have done this weekend. But i had a great time and i would not have changed it. Routing for you with your weigh in this tuesday
x

well done, 4lbs is excellent. go girl

thank you
let me know how u do tomorrow
x

Hi fatbunny,
Firstly can I say the figures you mentioned above is totally awesome. Well done! lots of people say they want to lose the weight but never do it - you should be proud of yourself!
thank you very much for your nice words.

Back