hello and advice please

heres hoping anyway.

how did you do???
eagerly waiting.......
x

2lbs off, thank goodness that puts me into new stones , 11 stone 13.

omg!!!! Well done you!!! onto the next mini goal!!!
so happy for you. im not sure how i will do this week as its totm, but anything would be good. Just been to the gym - only managed 20 minutes but its a start again. Got the confidence to at least go through the doors again. My back is causing me probs at the mo but physio said i must go, and cos he so nice, I thought i best do as im told so i went...lol.
Im starting a shake diet similar to slim fast in november which will involve 2 shakes a day and a sensible meal in the evening. Hoping it will give me a bit of a boost to get my bmi to normal for xmas.
again - well done!!!
x

i did a tester session of body combat tonite, i was all over the place and i said sorry to the teacher, but she said not to be silly and you can but try.you really love to chop and change diets.

yes, i get bored easy - very easily.
went to a concert last night and ended up eating and the eating has continued today so have the weekend to get back on track. I will be very surprised if i havent put a pound on. Still not really following a plan as such but last week was loosely based around weight watchers but not exactly.
hope youre doing ok
x

trying not to dip into the goodies my dd2 came home with from trick or treating.

awww - hard to resist
dd2? children?
im not very good with the abbreviations on here-sorry
went to the gym this morning but know ive put on a pound or even 2. know im starting the shake diet religiously from monday. need to get an essay written and seem to work better with chocolate - tis hard...
x

dd2 = darling daughter no.2, a 10 year old other dd1 is 14.

thank you
not done too good and ended up going out to eat with mum - but needed the bonding. feel better. starting shakes from monday.
good luck for your november loss
x

had a peak on scales and ive really messed up these past few days. will post how much ive gained when weigh in tomorrow. so stupid of me...

i was cleaning the scales yesterday and they are manual ones and it turns out i accidentally moved the pointer and added 3 pounds on to the scales so although i have put weight on i havent put on the scary amount i thought i did - how silly of me!!! lol
x

you silly thing, giving yourself a fright like that, hopefully it is no more than you lost last week, as that would only put u back a week.fingers crossed that you still stay under 12.

well stepped on them again and saying something stupid like 12 st 4!! something crazy going on!!!! oh dear!!! lol - things always go wrong
will weigh in officially tomorrow morning and pray its below 12 at least otherwsie ive really messed up. starting the shake diet tomorrow anyway so lets see. will let u know tomorrow. So embarassing but codeine makes you constipated and ive needed so much this week cos of my back so know thats partly to blame for stupid gain. Maybe i need a colonic!!!!! joke - no way!!
good luck for tuesday - at least one of us is doing well!!!
will input weight tomorrow morning :(
x

well its monday morning and the scales are hovering between 11st 10 and 11st 11 so settling for 11 st 10. starting shake diet.
hope you do ok for tomorrow
x

hey fb
all the best for tomorrows weigh in
x

have my fingers crossed.

youre good - unlike me!!! my heads not focused but will keep trying and wont give up.
have toes crossed too for you tomorrow
did manage 30 mins in the gym today
x

well we did not have enough crossed as i maintained. i am gutted. i know it is not the end of the world but i am abit down about it as i was starting to do calculations in my head as to me being this weigh by this time and this weigh by the time i see x person etc.
but the only way is to look ahead to next week.

hey
do not feel down- you maintained and this will only make you even more focused for the week ahead. A lot of ppl find they ge a loss the week after they maintain. Have a look at what you did this past week and see if anything different can be done to help. I still think you will be fine next week. Heres to another week.
s x

Back