hello and advice please

holidays are good targets. i have lost 5.5lbs but thats cos im not managing to eat much so not sure it really counts, so have not adjusted ticker till im well again. If i'm still the same on monday going to back to gps. feel really ill.

that really is not how you want to lose is it, hope you feel better by the time the weekend ends.

thanks. normally i would be over the moon with that sort of loss but it is not a real loss, just simply cos im ill so know i will put back on once im able to eat. unfortunately have to work tomorrow morning. just have to make it to 1pm and then can spend rest of wkend in bed.
once im feeling better, hope to get into a routine back at gym. hope youre ok.
x

i know i have been good and trousers tell me so, but stood on the scales in boots today and they wobbled as they were not on a flat surface, so the reading was not true,still says 11st 9, but i no it is not true.there is always next week.

Last edited:
hmmm - thats no good and it shouldnt wobble.
when i returned from hols i was 12st 5 if you remember which is what i was before i went. unfortunately still living on lucozade and bits of food i can stomach and scary scales today said 11st 10 which is not good. going to go to the doctors again tomorrow as this nausea is making me very ill. x

omg, that is alot to have lost, i think a visit to the doctor is defo needed.

i went and dearest doc said it will pass and hes right - the appetite kinda came back yesterday but still getting waves of nausea so being a lil careful but im managing to eat now so not worried. but maybe its a good think to get me into better eating habits. still full of cold but nowhere near as bad as i was last week. will weigh in tomorrow but not sure if shud count it tho. will post anyhow.
x

i nice 12 stone would be a nice result.

well it said 11st 11 but dont think i will count until next week as that will be a full week of being able to eat again. hope it stays below 12 though seeing as i'm there, might as well try and stay there. :)

will have another go at the scales in boots tomorrow, if they wobble again i will not even get on them, but that will mean no weigh in for that week as i just nip out of work to do the lottery and to jump on the scales, have no time to go elsewhere and then am going to go back to office to have lunch so do not want to weigh in after work as i will have eaten by then.

that sounds ok. i weigh in the morning and not after ive eaten. bbut will start weighing in properly from next week. enjoy your weekend. I have a mega spring clean ahead of me!!

i must be doing something wrong as scales said 11st 10 this morning.

Hi there, hope you dont mind me joining in your conversation. Ive posted on a couple of other threads too. Just trying to decided which diet to follow.

How do you find slimming world?

You are all doing so well.

Jayne xx

thats only a couple of pounds, there could be many factors so dont worry too much and just stay on track as you are doing. I think im 12st today. All that weight loss was simply cos i was ill so it will be good to start losing for real now. Might be going away in 6 week so that is another reason to try and shift a few pounds so the bulges dont show in my cossie.
x

Hi there, hope you dont mind me joining in your conversation. Ive posted on a couple of other threads too. Just trying to decided which diet to follow.

How do you find slimming world?

You are all doing so well.

Jayne xx
i like slimming world, but at the moment i do not seem to be getting anywhere with it.
may have something to do with exercise, mon,wed and fri i walk home from work approx 2 miles a time, tues, thurs and sun i go to the gym, my shape is changing but the scales are not moving.

youre toning and developing that muscle no doubt. I forgot to weigh in yesterday morning so i did today and it said 11st 13. been eating so so this week but now on antibiotics for the acute sinisitis that has to be causing all the nausea. I am going on hols in 4 weeks so have that motivation to stay under 12 stone now. x

that is motivation indeed, scales said 11st 10 this week again, holidays in 12 weeks, so wanted a stone off by then, i can still do it, but i really do not know why the weight is not moving. i am still wearing size 10 trousers and there are not many people of my weight who can, people are telling me that there is no way i should lose another stone and a half. will have to see how i go in the next few weeks.

well i am still in size 14 so size 10 is fab!!! well 12 weeks is enough motivation to carry on even at a more gentler pace if you feel your shape is good. As long as you continue to tone even if youre not losing its good. Be wary of what other people say you should or shouldnt lose. Its about you and what youre happy with. If its a lower bmi then carry on. If its size 10 then just maintain it. Whatever reason you started dieting for. I wouldnt focus on the scales for the next couple of weeks maybe and maybe even miss a weigh in as it isnt good to not see what you want and focus on other signs such as looseness of belt, energy at gym etc. hugs x

hi fb
i did weigh in on friday and stayed the same but just didnt get chance to come and post. hope you are ok. x

thats good, scales in boots on saturday were not working so will have to leave it for a week.

Back