hello and advice please

the diets going well this week since i came back from eating everything on the residential this week. If i can just get the scales to stay the same or less then i will be happy. I weigh in tomorrow morning.
x

well done, dh has just lost his job so really do not feel that i can justify the fee to class at moment, so i am just being careful at the moment and hope the money situation improves.

awww i am sorry to hear that. I hope things improve but you have the knowldge you need to continue losing even if you cant make it to class. you can still find the support you need here and monitor your weightloss at home say.
stay strong and patient.
hugs
sabina x

thank you, i do not have scales at home, so will have to find a convenient day to go to boots to do it once a week.

yes thats a good plan but make sure same set of scales
you will be fine - if you really wanna do it you KNOW you can do it yourself with online support from us here. Unfortunately even a fiver a week adds up. I havent been able to renew gym membership but im ok with that as if i wanna exercise i can use the pilates dvds i have or go for a walk, powerwalk or use the bike. Its only me (and my deteriorating bones) that let me down. so yes we can diet without paying ppl to tell us what we weigh!!
Stay focused and lets see what tuesday brings. Just remember that if youre going to boots the scales may say different so you would be better picking when you wanna weigh in and go and weigh yourself but if it says you have put on dnt worry about it as it will be the change of scales.
x

good luck with your weigh in today. I might not be on for a couple of days as very busy and diet is not going too well. pmt and extra stress and i have a party im hosting on friday night so i will still weigh in but will aim to start afresh from this weekend when i will not be as stressed. good luck with weigh in
x

things have gone to the wall alittle and will be taking a break from weighing in too.

lol thats ok
as long as after a few days we remember to pick ourselves up and start again - this theory works for me and eventually we will get to goal. big hugs and hope things at home are ok with finances etc.
i may weigh in on friday however i may miss weighing in this week and just weigh in next friday. will decide later on in week.
take care
x

hi fb
i stayed the same and im happy with that. aiming for at least a pound this week.
x

you are doing well, at least you did not put any on.

good luck for tomorrows weigh in
x

i have not been near a set of scales for a couple of weeks now, but am watching what i eat, think i am ok, ie my size 10 trousers still fit.

no update for this week sabina?

no - i dont dare step on the scales. not been too well and in a lot of pain with back and joints so not been moving as much and unfortunately the painkillers mean I dont use the loo for over a week if you get wat i mean so i know i will have put on and feel so bloated. Not been on computer much either so im sorry ive not been much support. Did u check scales or are those size 10s still nice and comfy?
good luck and hope to get on track soon. still fitting in size 14s so im ok with that for now.
take care and hope things at home are ok.
x

had an appt at practice nurses today and on her scales i was 12stone 1 but i think her scales are nicer than mine. im sure ive put a couple on. will weigh in on friday this week.
hope youre ok
x

i am well, still doing ok, will have to make a plan of going to a boots once a week for a weigh in.

yes its important to try and stick to the same scales.
x

all the best for tomorrow if you do decide to weigh in.
x

Hello gals,

sorry to interrupt, but I have to say I love your conversation :)

Keep it up and don`t lose your motivation!

Jesse

thanks jesse for your kind words, you are doing well with your loss too, 50lbs .wow.

Back