hello and advice please

hey fb - hope youre ok.
x

weighed in today in boots and down to 11st 8lbs so am happy.3 lbs lost this week. long may it continue.

finally got a phone call from the gym, i have to go for my induction on wednesday, happy days i have really missed it.

yay, well done. Im back at the gym but not done induction yet but not really that fussed as they dont mind you using without the induction.
Enjoy it when you go back.
x

i think it is because mine is free as a referral from the doctor they can not just let me operate the machines myself first time. they do not know that i was previously a member of that gym for 2 years.

a referral from the doctor - sounds interesting
well good luck and at least youre going back. I think ive just done something to aggravate my back at home. its usually managed well but think somethings just tipped it over again - not a happy bunny.
Im going to america on saturday to visit some friends and have a full week ahead of me so doubt will make it gym before i go but will get into a routine upon my return.
catch you soon
x

have a lovely holiday, do not fancy your chances of any weight loss with the size of the portions in the states.

well i stayed the same this week.

Hey FB, I've not been in here in a while... sorry. But hey well done on the loss!

How's the gym going??

Bren
X

I classify staying the same as losing, the scales are just in denial!!

I classify staying the same as losing, the scales are just in denial!!
thanks Bren, the gym is going well, was there on sunday and today, i do not know if you read that i am on free membership for 12 weeks as prescribed by my doctor, i am able to come and go as i please with no instuctor watching over me as it is the same gym that i have been a member of for 2 years.

Last edited:
no weigh in today as i was not working but am keeping good.

I agree with this lot. 1/2 stone is great. And as littleblue says, muscle can weight more than fat, so the fat is going but being replaced by denser, difined and attractive muscles in all the right places. The more muscles you have, the higher your metabolism tends to be. Just stick to it, advice here great, it may not be mega quick, but what will emerge under the excess with all your hard work will be worth it I promise

I agree with this lot. 1/2 stone is great. And as littleblue says, muscle can weight more than fat, so the fat is going but being replaced by denser, difined and attractive muscles in all the right places. The more muscles you have, the higher your metabolism tends to be. Just stick to it, advice here great, it may not be mega quick, but what will emerge under the excess with all your hard work will be worth it I promise
thanks for your comments but what post of mine were you reading as i have lost 3 stone.

Hi Girls, I haven`t been here for a while... But I see you`re doing great! Keep that motivation and you`ll get to your goals sooner than you think!

hi fb
back from my lil break visiting friends. stepped on scaled yesterday n had stayed the same so will go back to official weigh in on friday. hope youre ok. x

hope you had a lovely time and hopefully official weigh in says the same or even a loss.

thanks fb
yes had a good break. have ended up with a bad cold and not managing to eat much so i guess i will lose but it wont be a real loss cos im just ill. like your new goals. I want to be 11 st 7 for my birthday in July. I know it doesnt seem like a lot but that would make me happy.
x

i hope to be 11st 7 by saturday, i would like to be down to 10st 7 by 30th june as that is when i go on holiday.

Back